1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

meru-kitty's Feedback Page!

Apr 21, 2009

1. I purchased a Soony Head (F60 Juri 2014 Event head) from meru_kitty.
      Everything went great and she was lovely to work with. ^_^

2. I recently participated in meru_kitty's Fairland split order for a F60 Chloe OE and SE heads on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, sent reminders for payment, confirmed payments, and sent my girls out quickly and safely packaged. A wonderful split leader and one I would gladly deal with again! Thanks so much!

3. Sorry for the late feedback. Meru_kitty bought a pair of SD wings from me. This transaction is very smooth and fast. She is a very nice person to do business with.

4. Sold a pair of optional hands for mere-kitty
      Flawless transaction with smooth communication and fast payment
      Couldn't be happier!
      Thank you very much again ^_^

5. I bought a minifee tan from Meru-Kitty and it was perfect ! Very nice communication, very well-packed and fast ! Thank you so much ! :aheartbea

6. Bought a TinyTaur body from Meru on layaway. She was totally awesome the whole time, and the body was packed super well and shipped quickly! Would definitely purchase from again!

7. I bought a Minifee from Meru on layaway and she was just wonderful!!! She replied super fast to any questions and packaged it perfectly and shipped it fast !! Thank you so much for everything!! Awesome seller would buy from again anytime!

8. I bought a WS Volks DWC 02 from Meru-Kitty. This transaction was flawless from start to finish. Meru-kitty answered all my questions, was prompt to ship, and packaged the head very well. It was a genuine pleasure to deal with her and I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you! :D

9. Meru-Kitty bought a Volks midi body from me and everything about this transaction was perfect! agreed payments were not only timely but the last was much earlier than expected! communication was great! very fast with response, and also friendly. HIghly recommended! Thank you Meru-Kitty!

10. Meru-Kitty bought a Minifee Sarang head from me, payment was quick and communication was great :) Thank you!

11. Meru_Kitty participated in my split for a FL Lucywen fullset. She was perfect. Paid in a timely fashion every time, let me know when her items arrived and overall was simply pleasant to deal with.

I'd happily recommend them as a buyer/split participant and hope to do business with them again. Thank you for the smooth transaction~

12. I sold a FLAM elf head on a moe body to Meru_Kitty. She paid off her layaway early and was overall super pleasant to do business with. I'd recommend dealing with Meru_Kitty anytime.

13. I contacted meru_kitty about her WTB for fin arms ,, she was very pleasant to deal with paid on time and everything went smoothly afterwards.. 100% recommended

14. Meru bought a Volks SDGr Beth March full set from me. She was a pleasure to work with, fast in her responses and very timely with her payments. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

15. meru_kitty was split leader for our Fairyland split. Everything went smoothly and was in amazing condition. I would be happy to work with her again. Thank you, meru_kitty!

16. I joined a Fairyland split that meru_kitty was hosting. We had some issues with the post office but everything got resolved. She was very nice and fast at responding. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you!

17. I joined a Fairyland split, got the Alicia head with faceup in NS. Everything went great, highly recommended. Thank you :).

18. meru-kitty adopted Volks Lieselotte from me on a layaway. It was wonderful~!
      meru-kitty have made payments on time, replied promtly, and all around pleasant experience.
      Thank you again!!!

19. I bought a Minifee from meru-kitty and it was a very pleasant transaction. She was fast to deliver and my girl arrived safe and sound. Thank you!

20. I purchased a full doll from meru-kitty in the MP. It was a pleasure working with meru .Communication was fast and friendly . Shipped very fast and packaged very well. I highly recommend :)
      Thank you ☆☆☆☆☆