1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Midnightferret's Feedback Thread

Aug 16, 2006

1. Awesome seller. Bought an absolutely GORGEOUS wig from her. Great prices, shipping was a little slow, but I waited and it just got here today, I think it was held in customs for some reason. She also included some DD hands that she was giving away, I was very happy about getting them ^_^. She even held everything for 2 weeks for me so I could get the money to pay.

2. I commissioned an MSD fantasy outfit from Midnightferret. Her prices were very reasonable and the outfit came out adorably. Plus, her communication every step of the way was excellent. I was always updated on her progress and the status of the outfit every step of the way. I would certainly commission her again for other possible outfits in the future. Thanks so much!

3. I bought some eyes from Midnightferret, she shipped them quickly and they arrived in perfect condition. A wonderful seller!

4. Bought a Dollmore black beanie. Great communication and she shipped it fast! The beanie is in good condition and great for my boy. Thanks so much! ^^

5. Because I had a great first transaction with Midnightferret the first time, I decided to buy from her again! This time, I bought a type 1 CP boy body from her and everything went so smoothly! Communication was fantastic, shipping was fast and the body arrived well-packaged this morning. She's a great seller! :aheartbea

6. I baught some SD sized clothing for my first doll, and i was real nervous, but Midnightferret was very kind and answered all my queries quickly and kept me posted on when the clothes were being shipped etc, and they arrived quickly. Thanks!

7. I bought the cutest leekeworld honey and she arrived quick and all in one peice, she is the cutest little thing ever! Would buy from you again!

8. I bought a pair of Luts jeans and some Leekeworld shoes from Midnightferret. Both items are in excellent condition. Shipping was quick and Midnightferret was great to buy from!

9. I bought a wig from Midnightferret, it was shipped quickly and it is beautiful! Just like the picture on the sales thread. :) Midnightferret responded very quickly to the pm's and was very, very pleasant. Thanks again. :)

10. I bought a shirt and boots from Midnightferret and she was soo helpful when i told her that the boots arrived broken. She let me know that they were in tact before they left her, but still gave me a partial refund for them. She was very polite through the whole thing. Wonderful seller. <3<3

11. Midnightferret sold a pair of gorgeous Luts glass eyes to me. She wrapped them very securely, and mailed them right away. It was a pleasure to buy from her! Thanks!

12. i just bought a head from Midnightferret, very pleasant to deal with, great communication. very patient in our deals. Item was packed well, and shipped fast.
      Great seller! would buy from again

13. Midnightferret bought an Unoa doll from me; payment was prompt and the patience was appreciated (there was a debacle at the post office thanks to me...)
      WONDERFUL BUYER!

14. I sold a fairyland minifee shushu head with luts face up to Brittany/Midnightferret. She was wonderful to deal with and extremely understanding when there was some issues on shipment cost. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

15. I sold a minifee body to Midnightferret. Everything went just great! :) I couldn't be happier.)

16. I bought a wig from Midnightferret and everything went perfect. She is very nice and prompt to answer questions. The wig was in really good condition and well packaged. Would buy from her again anytime! Thank you again :)

17. I bought a pair of Luts Kid Delf Hands, and they came quikcly and very good condition.
      It was my first purchase on the forum, and this is a very good seller. She was really nice.

18. I bought a blue Monique Gold wig from MidnightFerret. The wig was in perfect condition and well packaged, and the whole transaction was easy and smooth.

MidnightFerret was a pleasure to work with, and I would happily recommend her to anyone.

19. I bought a pair of DZ girl hands from Midnightferret, and the transaction was quick and painless! She shipped when she said she would, and communication was always prompt!

20. Midnightferret purchased my hybrid MNF Marcia with bbb body ^__^ she has been really kind and friendly, paid quickly, and let me knew when the doll arrived safe and sound.
      highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!