1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Midnightferret's Feedback Thread

Aug 16, 2006

1. Bought a pair of MiniFee heel feet from Midnightferret. Everything went like a charm! Box arrived quickly, and the feet were in perfect condirion, thanks to excellent packing on her part. Highly recommended seller!

2. I bought a female MNF body from Midnightferret, and the transaction went super-smoothly -- pleasant conversation, prompt shipping, original packing in great condition, tracking number sent via PM, and doll arrived safely!

Thanks for being such an awesome seller! :aheartbea

3. I sold a MNF Ruth sleeping head to Midnightferret and she was lovely to do business with. Very polite and the payment was on time and she let me know when it arrived. I would definitely recommend her! Thankyou so much!

4. Midnightferret commissioned my studio for a few cosplay outfits from Doctor Who. The transactions were always flawless and very pleasant. Thank you so much for entrusting your doll's clothes to us!:) I hope we will trade again in the future.

5. Bought a MNF active boy body from Midnightferret. Smooth transaction, lightning-fast responses, and incredibly friendly. A wonderful seller.

Would definitely buy from her again! :)

6. Bought a MNF Elf Yder head from Midnightferret. She is kind, polite and a pleasure to deal with! The head arrived safe and sound, carefully packed and exactly as it was described in the sale thread.

7. I bought a mnf Yder head from Midnightferret and she was an absolute delight! I would happily recommend her to anyone :)

8. She bought my 2 minifee luka heads and everything went perfect. She paid right away and let me know as soon as she got them. Replied to pm's quickly, highly recommended. I will buy/sell with her again. Thank you

9. I bought 2 pairs of yosd shoes from Midnightferret. Excellent communication and fast shipping!

10. I bought wig from Midnightferret. It looks wonderful, just as described and shown in MP. Excellent transaction. I would definitely buy MidnightFerret again! Thanks!!

11. bought a pair of msd boots from midnightferret! It was well packed in good condition! I highly recommend her!

12. I bought a head from midnightferret. Communication was friendly and she always replied quickly. Head was exactly as described and was well packaged. Thank you :)

13. I purchased a wig, it arrived quickly, they let me know when they shipped. Excellent transaction!

14. Bought a wig from Midnightferret, it was a perfect transaction! Quick and friendly communication, quick postage!
      Thank you!

15. Midnightferret bought a minifee Rena head from me. She was friendly and communicative. She paid quickly and let me know when she had arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to transact with her again. Thank you!

16. I bought a 6/7 Navy Blue Spite & Malice faux fur straight short wig from Midnightferret.
      Fast shipping, and packed nicely in an envelope.
      Clear communication, friendly, smooth transaction, and the wig was exactly as pictured/described!
      It's beautiful, thank you Midnightferret!

17. I bought her closed-eye MNF Risse head. Very smooth international transaction! Lovely person to deal with, and a terrific packer!

18. I bought a minifee Risse head from Midnightferret. Everything was perfect and I am really happy with this transaction. Thank you!

19. I bought a Minifee Moe line body with default, A-line flat, and A-line heeled feet from midnightferret. Communication was good throughout the sale and she was friendly. The only problem I had was when the doll arrived.
      The company box was just sent with a sort of brown wrapping paper around it rather than in a second box to prevent damage, so the box its self was a little banged up, though I didn't mind that much.
      There was also chipping, sanding, and staining damage on the doll that was not mentioned in the original sales post, which has since been edited. The left A-line flat foot does not fit on the ankle joint either, which was also not mentioned.
      The chipping and staining was dismissed as company flaws, which I would be more comfortable accepting had they been mentioned in the sales thread.
      She then gave me two options to make up for the foot problem:
      "1) I have a second pair of flat feet for minifee which my other moe girl is currently wearing. You can ship the flat feet I sent you back to me at your own cost and I can ship you these ones, at my own cost (without tracking or insurance), as an exchange.

2) You can ship the feet back to me at your own cost and I will provide you with a $25.00 refund - the value of the feet. You can then buy a replacement pair for yourself from the marketplace."

Neither of which were very reasonable to me since I would be paying postage to send the feet back to Canada from the US, so I said no.

I would have hoped to get the product that I paid nearly $400.00 for in the condition it was said to be in, but it seems that will not be an option.. I hope that no one else shares the same experience.

20. Midnightferret bought a laptop prop from me. Communication was fast and payment was prompt. I was notified when the item arrived, which I really appreciate. Thanks and enjoy the item!