1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. I want to participate to the Migidoll boys spam with my so much loved Niwa ^^

[​IMG]juin 2015 by Lyly Esp, sur Flickr

2. Niwa is very pretty, Lylyesp!

3. Wow. He's gorgeous! :D

4. Wow, a new thread and so many beautiful dolls:aheartbea

I got some clothes in the last days, and all of my dolls (except Kay 2...he'll be Loki'd in the next days ;) ) are complete now, woho.

So here's my gang...(sorry for the bad pic, I just have my mobile cam).

[​IMG]The Gang by Sév, auf Flickr

My Jina with the black hair doesnt't really know if he's a boy or girl, haha (he has a male body, but the face is soooo girly)...so I guess he's transgender :)

5. OkamiKodomo > That's a lot of Migis, haha. And I agree with what you say about Migi's eyes being proportionate to their faces. (Though, I do like Fairyland's open eyes and modded open eyes sculpt so that's a different opinion ><)

Lylyesp > I like Niwa's gentle expression and his hair behind the ear :) Handsome boy there <3

Miez_LaKatz > Yay, clothes for them, and that's a lot of Migis you have there too, haha. I have a similar problem with my Jina. I used to think he's just a boy with long pink hair and a girly face, but sometimes I feel like calling him a her. Errrr. Haha. I've taken to just treating him as genderfluid/genderneutral though.

6. Oh it's not even that I dislike Fairyland sculpts, though many of the MNFs are just not to my taste, I just prefer their sleeping versions. I have a 2014 Feeple Juri though that I adore exactly how he is. You will probably get to see pics of him once I finish Kennedy, as they're best friends. It's a long way off though, as the elf Owen and the M Cute boys are the last purchase for a while. I need to move at the end of the summer, so it's time to save money.

The Jina sculpt is so pretty, it can go either way. I love sculpts that can do that, be either male or female. It's great way to shell a character that is genderfluid or to get a girl character that is a little more masculine/boy character that is a little more feminine.

7. OkamiKodomo > Oh, haha, I think I misinterpreted what you meant about Fairyland then. I can't really say which version (OE or Dreaming) I prefer though. Hm, Jina is really pretty. Mine goes between being cool and dressed in black (still with his pink hair) and being somewhat girly. I like that the Migi girls are a bit more masculine, though actually their boys are somewhat feminine (not so much, but some sculpts can pass off as girls).

8. Nah, no worries. (And actually I think my Juri is a 2013... I don't even remember) It's just an example of a company that favors Big Eyes Small Mouth aesthetic, so I tend to gravitate towards the sleeping versions, so I can have the eyes to my taste. Only down side to smaller eyes is that it's hard to find manufactured eyes that fit without gapping, that have small enough irises to not make the doll look doe-eyed. I usually buy a few pairs of eyes hoping for the best, but end up caving in and making them myself.

If both of my Ryus didn't already have characters outlined for them, I'd be tempted to make one a girl. That little smile would make a perfect saucy little lady that knows how to rebuild an engine, and climbs trees with the best of them.

9. Absolutely :) My Jina girl with the very feminine hair still looks like a tomboy while my Jina boy is just very very sweet :)

Oh, and finally my oufit for my second Kay arrived...and he's my Loki now:)

[​IMG]...and Loki (Migidoll Kay 2) by Sév, auf Flickr

10. OkamiKodomo > Haha, yes, Ryus make good girls. And Mihos too. (and Jinas. Basically all the Migi I own, lol).

Miez_LaKatz > Wow, that outfit looks really good, and your Kay has a cheeky smile that reminds me of Loki.

11. Oh wow, what a heart throb! :love I love the versatility of Migidoll boys (and girls!), and I especially love the very realistic look about them. I can't say I've ever seen one migidoll look the same as the next :)

12. Going to jump on the bandwagon and show you my favourite boy, a Migidoll Yujin head on a crobidoll body Onyx♥ I also have a Janus Miho but his wig hasn't arrived yet ;w;
      [​IMG]

13. Thank you for the lovely comments about my Niwa ^^.

14. Vapaskeu > He looks cool, though I'll love to see a bigger photo of him! And a Janus Miho! I've always like the smirk :)

15. Hello guys and gals! Can anyone tell me what Migidoll's layaway policy is please? Thanks in advance!

16. hi all ~ any recommendations for tan hybrid? got a tan Ell head - looked a lot different in person than on website and the intended body :( thanks in advance!!

17. Hey everyone! So I'm relatively new to the BJD hobby and I need some expert advice.
      I've been dying to buy a migidoll miho forever. Thing is, I'm not a massive fan of the body. It looks a bit too slim and lanky which doesn't suit the character I have in mind. I know most doll bodies are really tall but my character is supposed to be relatively short and cute :sweat
      Any recommendations as to what bodies match a normal skin migi head? I've only looked at a Spiritdoll Elegance body so far but I'd like to know what other alternatives are out there. Thanks! :D

18. My Elf Owen is on the way! *dancedance*
      I used to own regular own, but she was a girl, and never got a body since I couldn't find anything big enough....I can't wait to see Owen again, and with those elf ears! :aheartbea

Anyone else waiting for Elf Owen?

19. What kind of bodies are you looking for? Short and slim? Short and muscular? And how short are you looking at? 60cm? Under 63cm? Migidolls match quite a lot of bodies out there, so it's easier to help if we know what you're looking for.

Tags: