1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. @Aideen, that face-up!! :D I almost regret not getting it. He's gorgeous!

2. Man he is so gorgeous kinda regret not getting him but I want something different for my jina
      I can't wait for the order for jina to start again hoping this year

3. Hi I just got a lovely unplanned, vampire yujin and I was trying to find a list or suggestion for bodies. I skimmed the migi doll thread and found a few suggestion, like doll leaves and popo doll.
      Resin matching is not a problem the head I have is ws and I'll blush it to match the body.
      Thank you

4. I'm really pleased with the proportions of the luts sdf65 body with my migi head. It's a good fit and it's really nice quality and has been posing so well for me. I went with the slim style but there's a more muscled one too.

5. Hello everyone! I'm currently waiting for my Ryo head :XD: I plan to give him a Popodoll 63 body. I have no idea if it will look ok but I will see when the head arrive because I have a 60 cm. body at home:3nodding: Can't wait to have him though:XD:

6. @lelyashim he's so handsome! Did you have any problems with head and neck fitting?

7. I finally decided on what doll to buy! I love Tokyo Ghoul and ever since watching i've wanted a custom Juuzou Suzuya doll! Most anime characters don't really dress to casually so when i thought of Juuzou I figured it'll be easy to dress him up and stuff. But my best friend is letting me buy her Migidoll Miho head. I've wanted the Sky Guys Miho Head Sculpt forever but i could never find it on a good reliable site So when i found out she was selling the head i couldn't pass it up. She bought it intending to actually do something with it but life happened and she doesn't have the time or money to give it the attention a doll needs. So I'll be getting one of my dream dolls! Even though it's just the head

8. So cool!! Are you going to use the migidoll head for Suzuya?

9. Yeah. It's a perfect sculpt!

10. Congrats! Migidoll boys are my fave <3

11. Oh my lord I adore Juuzou! Please post lots of photos when you are done. Congrats!

12. I'll defiantly have pictures up! I'll be working on his actual outfit but for the time being i'm getting an outfit that looks similar. He's going to be so cute!

13. I know i love them too! They're always so cute!

14. @lelyashim He's so perfect! :D The body looks great! I wonder what is the skin color of his body?

15. Voodoo_ socks, thank you, I had no problems, the boy turned out very well.
      taykung, his body is normal yellow, head and body match perfectly in color.

16. @lelyashim Thank you for your answer! Good to hear that:3nodding:

17. Hello everyone, it's been a month since my last reply :abambi: I checked my Migi page this morning and the status is 'before shipping' for my Ryo head! I'm looking forward to shipping notice :dance

18. Hello again! I hope this is not a spam. I didn't get any shipping notice buy my Ryo arrived today :dance I'm surprised that he does not look yellow like I expected but a bit pinkish and lighter than popodoll body I have. He does not match with Luts because Luts looks very yellow next to Ryo head. However, his skin color is very close to popodoll normal, even it's not a perfect match but I think everything will look great after he has a faceup.
      At first I planned to give him Doll Family body after I saw lelyashim 's photo but now I'm not sure if the head will match. I will look for comparison photos :D

Tags: