1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. Congratulations! I hope you find a good match for him, but as you say a faceup makes all the difference.

Bloodbank returned and Bleak (vampire Ell) and Callous (vampire Yujin) are so happy now.
      [​IMG]2018-11-12_04-17-27 by SteamWitch, on Flickr

2. @SteamWitch Thank you! :3nodding: I hope so too.
      Your vampire men are so cool! I love their clothes <3

3. Does anyone know if a Migidoll Jina head would work on a dream valley 51 cm body??

4. @Look(ing)UpNorth I don't own any Migidoll heads, but just looking at measurements, there's likely to be obvious gaping at the neck. The DV 51cm body only has a 7cm neck while the Jina head has a 10cm neck hole. Also, the DV 51cm body is really just a tall slim mini as opposed to a short SD proportion wise, where as Jina is meant for SD bodies. It's possible that the head would just look to large and bobble headed for the body.

5. Got it, thanks! Do you know any 50/51 cm bodies that might fit though?

6. @Look(ing)UpNorth Unfortunately, I don't. The only other dolls I know of in that size are mature mini/fashion dolls which are in a different scale to regular SD dolls.

7. Hello
      finally the image is ready. This is Diego. (Miho on the body new popodoll 63)

[​IMG]

8. Hey there! Sadly Jina is going to look huge on anything less than 60cm, and really looks best on 62+.

[​IMG]
      Snagged a new photo of Holden, my Han! I got a new camera so I'm learning how to use everything.

9. Thank you for the reply! I understand :)

10. Callous looks charming today.
      [​IMG]

11. He’s so pretty oh my gosh

12. Hi guys! I don't think I ever posted him before so while I'm here I thought I'd just drop in and say hi with my boy Peter
      [​IMG]
      He's a Jina on a B&G type 2 body. He's 58cm tall in case anyone wants to know for proportions and whatnot. I prefer my Migi boys on smaller SD bodies because I think it makes them look younger and cuter.

I also have a Miho and a Ryu but they're not finished yet. Hopefully I will be able to share them at some point in the future too!

13. Aww thank you!! I adore him.
      Oh gosh, your Peter is adorable! I can't wait to see your other boys.

I have too many floating heads at the moment, but I think a Nova is in my future... <3

14. Finally added the freckles back to Elliot's face. I think I need a better camera though, they don't show up quite right.

[​IMG]

15. He is so adorable! I'm glad I got to see him in person. :whee:

16. Aw, thank you! I hope we can see each other again before I go.

17. Hello everyone! I enjoy seeing pictures of your dollies. They're so beautiful <3
      I just looooooooove Migidoll so much. This is the first BJD maker that I really love to have all sculpts xD Can't do that though :lol:
      I'd love to share my boy with you. He is Ryo on Luts Senior Delf body :3nodding:

[​IMG]

18. He's gorgeous! :drool

19. @iamkathybrown is right, he's super gorgeous! (I'm coming out of lurking lol.... though I'm not ready to share pics of my Ryu, she needs a new faceup badly.) May I ask who did the faceup on your Ryu? I'm shopping around :sweat

Tags: