1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. Hi, I was wondering what brand eyes work best for migidoll heads? All the eyes I have are high dome and they don't seem to sit in the eye well flush. I wanted to ask before I wind up buying a ton of eyes that don't work again, lol.
      I have a yujin vampire head if that helps.
      Thank you

2. I use BlueberryStyle on Etsy myself, if you like small irises.

3. @Voodoo_ socks Mako eyes work well for the Ryo head I owned :) If you are looking for small iris eyes, I'd recommend SOULinaBOXdolls. My LLT guy can only wear low dome + small iris eyes and SOULinaBOXdolls' eyes look great on him.

4. Just ordered an head Ell and body yesterday! Excited!

5. Thanks! :)

6. I've heard that while the 65cm body can fit SD13 shirts just fine, it needs SD17 pants. Can anyone re-confirm this? I'd prefer to have a more slim body, something similar to B&G's type 2 or something like Island Doll's body: Boys' body 61cm.

However, I'd be buying Ryu (and maybe Jina) in either the cream brown or latte brown, and as far as I know, neither company offers color matching services. It may just be easier just to get the Migidoll body...

7. Actually, Island Doll does do color matching.

8. @iamkathybrown they do?!? I can't seem to find that information on their website!

9. Forgive a lurker popping in here... but I can tell you that the Guy II body definitely has thicker thighs than the earlier version, and even some SD17 pants are a little too short in the crotch-to-waist dimension to sit in. My Ell has been driving me up the wall trying to find a properly fitting pair of jeans.

#512 Sianserais, Jun 25, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    10. @taixonay Don't know where it would be on the site, but I've heard many say it, and they told me when I asked them. You can ask as well.

11. @Sianserais thank you! I have some SD13 boy jeans and I'd rather not have to hunt for bigger jeans.

I also was able to contact Island Doll, about color matching and they do in fact provide that service! Thanks for the tip @iamkathybrown!

I will be getting the 61cm angel body for my Jina and the 61cm boy body for Ryu!

12. Ugh, I feel your pain! Those thighs are serious. I've found that rRabit 1/3 pants fit okay, but nothing for jeans yet. My SD13 shirts fit but are a little short and tight across the shoulders.

13. I did a slightly naughty thing and ordered another Jina head xD
      I wasn't getting on with my Ryu so now I have a body spare, and I just really love the Jina sculpt. I'm super excited to get another one!

14. Jina's absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! I have two myself. :)

15. haha it seems they are good at multiplying xD Thank you!

16. Congrats! I had a Jina years ago and I'm really tempted to bring another home..... Maybe in cream brown skin :lol:

Tags: