1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. Thanks!
      hahaha I would totally support this idea xD

2. Does any one of you have an Ell? I'm waiting on mine and I'm looking for some face up inspiration. ;)

3. Here's mine:

[​IMG]

4. My big boy in nature.
      [​IMG]

5. @lelyashim I love his style and his fluffy hair <3

6. taykung, Thank you, he is a normal guy and does not pursue fashion, wears comfortable clothes. I make him outfits myself.
      [​IMG]

7. I've given up and have a pair of Luts stretchy pants that my guy wears! They sort of look like genie pants but hey, he can pose in them.

8. What is the smallest body I can get away with putting a Migidoll head on (specifically Jina and Ryu)?
      I really don't like muscle-y bodies and I'd prefer they both stay less than 65cm.
      The bodies I've been looking at are:
      Doll Parts, Island Doll - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections (for Ryu or Jina),
      Doll Parts, Doll Family - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections (just for Ryu *least favorite body listed),
      and: Doll Parts, Doll Family - BJD Dolls, Accessories - Alice's Collections (just for Jina).

9. I've got a couple pair of pants on order right now from a shop I haven't tried before that does some more specific sizes. I'll be back with the results whenever they get here!

Well, I can tell you I have my Jina on a 58cm Withdoll SWD girl body, and the head looks a little oversized on that IMO (it's more or less appropriate for the character, though). However, the shoulder-width may be more important than the height in this case, so I recommend you pay attention to that if you haven't already. Here's a comparison shot I took for someone else, though it's not the best reference (her shoes are just fabric and very thin-soled, so they're not adding anything significant to the height):

[​IMG]

Hope that helps at least a little bit!

#530 Sianserais, Aug 5, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    10. @lelyashim That's awesome! He looks so comfy in the clothes you made :D

11. That does help a bit! Thank you! Can you tell me the circumference of her neck and the length of her shoulders?

12. The neck seems to be a touch under 9cm (right under the chin), and the shoulder-width gives me either 8cm or 11cm depending on whether you wanted the measurement from joint to joint or from outside to outside (though the official stats say 10.5). Good luck!

#533 Sianserais, Aug 6, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    13. Thank you!

14. [​IMG]

Just got this lovely girl back from Angeltoast! Meet Jitsumi. <3

15. She's really pretty!

16. I switched out Callous and Bleak. Callous (Vampire Yujin) looks much more Lestat vampire-ish than Bleak in this outfit.
      [​IMG]Callous Smudge by SteamWitch, on Flickr

17. Omg the status on their site says "before shipping". I hope I'll get him soon. :O and then my Ell will have to go for a face up. XD

18. [​IMG]

@Qianna I found when I worked on my Ell that the mold was definitely a lot tougher than my other dolls to get his eyebrows in a good spot. Still not quite where I wanted them. XD

19. He still looks awesome though. :) Mine came in today!! My friend will do the face up so I'll give her the warning. ;)

Tags: