1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. Has anyone put their Migi head on a female Argodoll body? I still have a fairy Jina head rolling around! I'm hard-eyeing the most recent female Granado body, but I strongly prefer the super curvy proportions of Argodoll.

2. I finally got Eleos back from Amaranthe Aesthetics, beautiful face up and so I made a doll profile for him. Can't wait to make him an outfit.

Anyone here made outfits for the 65 body 2 before? Tips on patterns? :)

https://denofangels.com/doll-profiles/eleos.17111/

3. [​IMG]

Got my Migidoll boys in earlier this month. I ended up getting a Gem of Doll body. It's too small for Ryu, but it works well for Jina. I think I'll name him Mateo. We'll see if it sticks. As for Ryu, I'm kind of eyeballing the Luts SDF body, but I'm not sure if their RSB will match with Latte Brown or not. Any input?

4. @taixonay - Aww, cute! Good question - I hadn't thought to compare them. Latte Brown is supposedly the new name for their previous Suntan, and my Suntan boys from a few years ago are a little darker than my new Luts RSB guy, but otherwise it's a pretty close match. Given that MSC tends to make faces look a bit lighter, that might work out just fine. ...if both colors are consistent, of course... :sweat

#564 Sianserais, Feb 27, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    5. Would you mind taking a picture please? I do think this batch of Latte brown/suntan is darker than the guy I had in 2016. So I may need to consider Luts' light tan.
      And yeah, despite being ordered at the same time, my Ryu is from a different batch and is lighter than Jina. :T

6. @taixonay - I tossed in a couple others I was meaning to make a comparison of. This might have turned out a little dark but here you go:

[​IMG]

Hope that helps!

#566 Sianserais, Feb 27, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    7. I have a Migidoll Jina who's name is Jinnai, but I REALLY want a suntan Ell in the future <3

8. I might have missed the mention when I backread, but why are most of the Style65 models on the Migidoll site sold out aside from the in stock goods?

9. Huh? I think you can still buy separate heads and bodies for Style65 though? That's how I got my Ell. Separate head and body. :) No FU options though.

10. Hmmm that might be why. I was looking at the set tab, that was the one that used to have the FU option, and it's all sold out there.

11. That's normal for MD. They'll open a group of dolls for a limited time, and then put them back on "sold out" status. So if you want one with a faceup you just have to wait until it comes around again. ^_^

12. @Sianserais the last few times I checked the MD site (admittedly ages ago) the set dolls were still available. Guess it happens that every time I check their site it's during a time when they're selling the sets?

13. I guess? I haven't exactly been keeping track of their calendar, so I can't tell you how often it happens. The FAQ says the following:

** Out of stock
      Some dolls can be out of stock for smooth delivery.
      However, those will be restocked after a certain period of time (excluding limited dolls), the restock date will be informed by notice or e-mail.
      Also our web site will be updated if the goods are restocked. If the goods you want is out of stock, please let us know by Q&A or e-mail, we will reply soon

14. If you want a faceup from them I guess you should wait? But you don't know which dolls they'll restock. So I just went for a blank head and had my face up artist make him beautiful.

15. I finally bit the bullet and bought a wig for Elliot. Well, I got it a week ago, but I only just put it on. Now he looks just right. (Had to hide in the closet, I miss having my own space.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Hi Elliot! It looks wonderful on him! Congrats!!

17. @iamkathybrown - Aww, I love the long braid on him (and the freckles) - very cute!

Tags: