1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. Good to know there are a lot of bodies out there that match! I'm looking for short and slim around 60cm or under? All help is appreciated :)

2. Miez_LaKatz - Kay2 looks great in the Loki outfit!

Vapaskeu - your boy looks good!

3. So it occurs to me that I have had my beautiful, precious little poser, a Miho, for over a year, and I don't think I've ever posted him to share with all of you. I must remedy that! Although I don't have access to most of my photos right now, here's my boy, Alex, saying hello with a selfie!

[​IMG]

4. Daeriel - wow.... what a gorgeous guy! I love his eyes.

5. Fdoll, B&G (old type 2), delf/F60... these are some that come to mind.

6. Anyone out there own an Owen?

I used to back in the day, but not for a long period of time.....I just got my Elf Owen and I have ZERO eyes that work for him. I'm thinking he's a 12mm, but not sure. Then I couldn't remember the eyes I had in the original Owen - are they open more on Owen than on Elf Owen? I couldn't find Owen listed on Migi's site (was he discontinued?) but here is Elf Owen (how many more times can I type Owen in one post?).

Basically I'm wondering if 12mm Makoeyes would look good in him, keeping in mind that they're a bit smaller than a normal 12.

I really need more eyes in smaller sizes. Every doll I've gotten in the last year is 10-12 and I have mostly 14-16s :\\\\

I leave you with some River spam as encouragement (who also wears 12mm eyes - I swear I have those black and red eyes in every size now.)

[​IMG]

7. River is such a gorgeous sculpt. I love his strong jawline!

I just stopped by the site for the first time in a while and saw Joe... I think I may have yet another Migidoll on my wishlist. I'm also loving the look of Siho, though I'd really like to see a blank sculpt picture for him.

8. Congrats on Owen-ing another Owen :) (yeah that's a bad pun but I couldn't resist)

Yep, original Owen was discontinued way back on Feb 2013, so I was actually pretty surprised when he was (kinda) brought back for the current website's anniversary.

Elf Owen kinda has the narrow, "cynical"-type eyes, whereas original Owen was pretty wide-eyed (orig. Owen's pages: head, full, suntan (although the preview picture at the top is Jina's, the rest of the page are Owen's pictures).

And cheers for the River spam! Very nice of Monsieur LeBeau to grace us with his fine presence :fangirl:

Here's my Owen:

[​IMG]

I bought a Siho blank. I'd probably be able to take a picture of the blank head when it gets shipped/arrived if you don't mind waiting until when it finally happens :sweat

9. That would be amazing, thank you! I won't be able to afford him until a later order period anyway, so the wait is no problem. :)

I also see that you're getting a Joe! Are you getting him blank as well? And, if so, would you mind sharing pictures of his sculpt when he arrives?

10. Sure, no problem. Will post pictures when they finally (eventually) get here :)

11. It's been a while since I posted anything on here, but here is my Cynical Yujin
      [​IMG]
      He just got a new faceup (by me) and I really like the way he looks. Hopefully he'll have a new body soon so I can actually start making things for him.

12. Hey, hey guess what... I did a thing. I also stupidly didn't realize a new thread had started so I have both I did a thing AND very belated new thread spam.

[​IMG]

Dietric Evnstar! Most of the other pictures that I have of him are naked. I am happy to post them, but very freckled and very naked. Now that I know there is a new thread, I will actually post things and interact. I really didn't mean to be inadvertently antisocial!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

13. [MENTION=59812]Daeriel[/MENTION], here's a picture of Siho (she's on a girl body)

[​IMG]

[hr][/hr]

14. She has a sculpted gap between her lips, does she have teeth? I actually like how it looks blank :D

15. Yep, she does :)
      I agree, she looks pretty good blank ^^

Here's a closer picture of her teeth:

[​IMG]

16. That is a nicely sculpted pair of lips woo. Haha. I was going to say how that photo doesn't show up, but I clicked "reply with quote" and it showed up inside the reply box (but not on your comment). I'm not sure if this is just an issue I'm having with the photo. But I can see it now, and wwoooo. Migidoll has been skipping over blank photos for some of their dolls recently, and I think it's a pity! I like a lot of their sculpts when I can see them blank.

17. Did anyone hear order Black Knight Cho? If so, have you received him? I ordered the full set on May 13th and am getting a little antsy waiting for him.

18. I finished the face-up on one of my Ryus. I had to match him to a dollzone Yellow body, so this is not what their normal looks like. I made his eyes, too, and the wig is Leekeworld's premium synthetic mohair in Burgundy. (style is LP-014_E with the curls relaxed with warm water)

[​IMG]

19. He's so pretty

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

20. I have a question for those of you who have Migidoll's guy body. When clothed does it look androgynous? I'm asking because I'm toying with the idea of get a suntan Jina but I want to make the sculpt a girl without going through the hassle of trying to hybrid. Any advice or suggestions and even pictures would be very much appreciated.

Tags: