1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. @ShadowOath - That's understandable. A lot of people wait until they have the doll in hand to decide anything. And as long as you coat the head with sealant before painting, you should be able to wipe and repaint him as many times as you like without any damage, so don't worry too much about that! Do you know what body you're getting with/for him?

2. @Sianserais I'm not sure. I assumed maybe Ryu. But I'll ask the previous family maybe they'll be able to tell me. Thank you for the tip about sealing his head first. :)

3. @ShadowOath - No problem! Migidoll only sold heads for years, so a lot of the older dolls you see around are hybrids. That's why I was curious about the body. I think Migidoll themselves are on the third version of their boy body, despite the latest being called the "Guy II." In any case, hope yours gets to you safe and fast!

#603 Sianserais, Jun 4, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    4. @Sianserais Thank you! I can't wait! <3 I got a reply from his previous family, they said he was the original Migidoll boy body.

5. Does anyone have a comparison between a Migidoll head and Senior Delf and regular Delf male body hybrids ? Trying to figure out which body would work better for my Migidoll Mu head.

6. Delf boys are pretty small, so I think that your Mu might look kind of bobble-headed on that body. Senior Delf would be the smallest I would go, but a Senior Delf 65 might fit better. Migidoll heads can be kind of challenging to hybrid with anything smaller than 65cm/SD17 size because they're fairly big.

7. If I can get to my mom's this weekend I might be able to do both.

8. I would also like to know how Luts works. Not a fan of the Migi body. Got my Yujin on a Loongsoul B-B62-02 and while he's kinda bobbleheaded it doesn't bother me much. IoS is currently a little lighter than migi but not by MUCH. It's maybe a 90-95% match. I would consider it if I liked those joints. So far pretty picky about bodies

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, my sister's El has the key neck piece so I wasn't able to try the head on him, but here is my Senior Delf type 4 body and my Migi Mu head.

10. Hi everyone! =) I am very rare guest here and don't remember, if i posted any picture of my Migidoll boy Tyler.
      I would like to show you a picture of his cosplay of Kidagakash form "Atlantis: The lost Empire"
      [​IMG]IMG_0239-1 by Dr Mur &amp; AZURRA, on Flickr

11. Dang, @azurra , that's an amazing shot and lighting going on there!

12. Ice Mutt, thank you! On my flicr you can find backstage pictures. I had to make small swimming pool in the middle of the hall X)

SteamWitch, Thanks a lot! ^__^

13. @azurra, seconding everyone else - what a gorgeous photo! I love Disney's Atlantis.

My Migidoll Han is back with a new face-up and I just love him:

[​IMG]Holden - New faceup! by Dollish Gambino, on Flickr

I'm still trying to find a good wig for him. His hair needs to be a bit darker, and a little longer. The fiber wig I just got from Luts looks was a bit too textured for what I had in mind.

14. Wow that's awesome! Lovely cosplay and photo :)

15. Hello, hello!
      I recently got a Migidoll Cynical Ryu from another DoA member and I'm currently looking for a body for him. So far, I'm not really a fan of migidoll body (mainly because of the joints) and the popodoll 68 doesn't convince me either.

BUT! I've found two bodies that I liked:
      a 2D doll 68cm Boy Body-02 (this one has a 10cm neck circumference AND I could also get jointed hands too)
      a Ringdoll RGMbody-4 (girth of upper neck 9 cm and lower neck 10cm)

If I remember correctly, migidoll heads have a 10,5cm neck circumference, right? If that's the case, how would it fit those bodies? Has anyone tried them?

16. @Marina Roje - Migi's earlier sculpts (like Ryu) were designed to fit Volks' SD13 body, I believe, and to be honest, I feel like the 10.5cm neck on the Guy II body tends to look a little thick for them. And half a centimeter isn't that much anyway, so a 10cm neck should definitely be fine. The 9cm neck on the Ringdoll body might look a little thin, and there would be a small gap, but it's hard to say how obvious either would be without trying it. Maybe someone else can help with photos?

17. I have my Vampire Ell on a 70cm April Story body and Vampire Yujin on a 70 class (66cm) IOS they look good. They are all white resin.

18. I have Mu on a fairyland Feeple60 body. The neck fits fine and is, I think, 10m. He poses fine. The resin match is not perfect, but I was able to blush him and he's mostly fully clothed anyway so it works for me.

Tags: