1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll General Discussion, Pt. 4

Jun 1, 2015

1. I haven't purchased any of Migidoll's bodies. I have one of my Ryus on a Dollzone 70cm.

[​IMG]

2. Hey, all~ uvu
      I was wondering - are there many matches for Migi White Skin? Thanks a ton!

3. Finally got a body for my new girl Joe (though her dress barely fits, can't zip it up all the way ^^;; will probably need to make her a dress of her own but that'd mean digging around for my fabric stash and looking for threads and trim and notion...orz).

Here are Migidoll Siho and Migidoll Joe, both painted by AnnaQueen:

[​IMG]

4. I just wanted to pop in on the Migidoll thread and say hello! I just got my doll Nov 3rd and he's a Ryu with a Migidoll M-Cute guy body if i'm not mistaken. I find him a little hard to pose and he doesn't stand (balance) very well... So far all of my photos of him are him sitting down. Any tips? I'm completely new to this!

5. Sadly I don't have any suggestions for working with the M-Style body (M-Cute is the YOSD body), as I don't have one. Wiring has always helped me with posing, though!

I got my order from Migidoll yesterday! I ordered a tan Jina and an NS Joe head, and got a Dreaming Cho as my gift. Joe is cute, but not really to my taste, and I'm not up to modding those chubby cheeks like I thought I would be XD

Jina is so pretty in tan, it's ridiculous *_* Unfortunately he doesn't match any of the tan resin I have currently, so I get to go the spraypaint route on one of my fixer-upper bodies, haha.

#85 kaitan, Dec 11, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    6. Finally gotten time to play again with my bigger dolls- thought I'd join in here. This is Elinore, my Jina.
      [​IMG]

7. Elinore is so lovely and the props and their scale are totally awesome! (and so realistic!)

8. Has anyone received one of the new Guy Body IIs? I'm anxious to here reviews on it.

9. Thank you very much!

10. I don't personally have the M-style body, but generally I use silicon discs/kips to improve poseability. ^^

Also, sharing my Miho since I finished his faceup :)

[​IMG]

11. love your miho, the feel of the pic and background!!

12. vampire Yujin :ablink:

13. Hi, everyone! I don't think I've shared my Ryu in this thread before. He's still a work in progress, but he looks a bit better now compared to when I first got him.
      His name is Maxwell. :)
      He's on an old DIM body that I dislike. Color match is great, but this body leans back horrendously and can't pose at all. Haha
      So, if anyone has suggestions on an easy to pose body that will match my old, yellowed Ryu, that would be great.

[​IMG]

14. Thank you! <3

I'm not sure whether my definition of easy to pose will be similar to what you want (some people like their dolls stable, others want range of motion and limbs that stay, etc), but off the top of my head, some bodies that might work and would match a yellowed Migidoll are Volks SD13 (I like mine without the inner piece in the torso although it makes him lean back and forth everywhere), Dollstown Old 15 boy body (heavy, solid poser but single jointed so have trouble touching his face etc), Popodoll (resin tends to be yellower, though maybe a brand new one needs to be yellowed a tad to match) either 63 or 68 should be fine.

15. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to look those up.

16. Does anyone know if migidoll's normal skin currently matches popodoll normal skin? I know they did in the past but I want to make sure they still have a pretty good match. :)

17. Enki
      [​IMG]

18. Took my Ell out for the first time this year. It's freezing outside!

[​IMG]

19. I'm sorry I haven't been on very much. I haven't had a computer very much that has worked very much at all. It's a disgrace. I miss seeing all the pretty pictures and being able to post. I like talking to you guys and hearing all your doll plans for your incoming, or seeing when you find THE PERFECT SHIRT! You know the one. I got someone new, well used, LOL. I completed Ferris. His nickname is Fairy. He is the sweetest boy I have. He's just so adorable and I don't even know why. I have tried many times to figure it out with no success.

[​IMG]

20. brothers Rain (Jina) & Enki (Ryu)
      [​IMG]

Tags: