1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Heads: Yuri and Owen

Jan 31, 2009

1. Wow, I wandered in because my friend just spotted what turned out to be a Migidoll Ryu and said 'I must have him', but now we may be able to do our own GO, Owen's pretty amazing! :) I'm very excited right now, an ordering period is coming up, hooray! :D

.hlp

2. so if im not mistaken, there are no pictures of yuri yet?
      is s/he an sd or an msd?

i LOVE owen though....gah i promised myself no more dolls on the list haha.

3. I couldn't have said it any better. I wasn't too fond of Yujin or Miho alone, but this boy is the perfect in-between! -drool-

And I also really want to see Yuri.

4. OhMahGawd! I knew I shouldn't have looked! I was praying I wouldn't like him but when I laid eyes on his face my chest gave a squeeze. I have to have him, Migi owns my soul.

5. Oh I adore Owens lips! I really want to see Yuri too- Migidoll really makes some amazing faces ^^

6. Oh no, now my plans to get a Ryu have been disturbed... XD This boy is gorgeous too! He has a kind of sadness that Ryu doesn't have. But I wonder if he can look gentle, those eyebrows are throwing me off..

7. I like it too much!! And I haven't a body for my Miho yet! Anyway, maybe they are two similar. I'd like to see them (Miho + Owen) together.

8. I would love to see this boy, due to the comments he is getting, but the links aren't working for me. Anyone else having this trouble?

9. Looks like the migi's bandwidth limit was exceeded. The pics posted in the news thread still work though.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272151

10. anybody know what migidoll's ordering period is like? How many times a year are they available, is what I'd like to know, cuz I don't think I can get one this time around :(

Owen is love but I'm dying to see what Yuri looks like :D

11. Owen is gorgeous and perfect <33 I wish he would be able to fit on 70 cm bodies though... @_@

12. I've seen some Ryu's on 70cm sized bodies, though usually the neck has to be modded in order to fit. Maybe an Owen head might work on a larger sized body?

13. They seem to open order periods every two months or so. Last one was in Sept I think.

I can't wait to see Yuri. The new Owen is a must have. But I must see Yuri before I decide for sure.

14. Owen is pret-ty nifty :] He looks like Miho but... different. And I like how much variation you can get out of his looks, from the different picture sets... He hasn't shaken my wantage for a Ryu, though, who still looks to me like the most soft and friendly one :3

What shall this Yuri individual look like? o.o

15. :drool Oh, so lovely. He's beautiful. OMG. I have to fan myself. You know, if you sanded down the nose a little, maybe a little on the lips and brows, he'd also make a lovely girl. :)

16. Owen is the perfect male doll <3~ I think if I ever get a break from falling in love and get the chance for a boy doll, he will be my first. I have a few girl ones I want first, though.

17. Gah, at first I squealed upon finding out Migi was going to be taking orders again, and through March too! :XD: I was afraid it would be cut off before I had the money...

But then I saw Owen. ; x ; oman. I can't decide if I want him or Ryu! They're both perfect in different ways for the character I have in mind, nrr... crap, then Soom's Amber is so gorgeous, I want one of those heads too. If only I were rich. :(

I do have a question though! I'm not expecting the resin match to be PERFECT, but for you experienced doll-owners out there, which option do you think would be closest to Luts normal skin? ;)

18. Probably the Lati option, but better yet would be for you to go on the Marketplace and get a Ryu head from before April 2008, as those were dead-on matches for the Senior Delf bod.

19. I've been looking through the marketplace but every time a Ryu pops up it either sells before I can even PM the seller ooor it's..just incredibly expensive compared to what I could spend buying it direct from Migi. c:< I'm going to keep checking there though.

Thanks though, now I know what to look for when browsing the marketplace. c: I wasn't sure which order period heads I should have been looking for.

20. Please take questions abut resin matching to the general [thread=212808]Migidoll Discussion[/thread] thread, lots of good info and helpful links to the relevant BJDopedia threads. thanks.