1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Heads: Yuri and Owen

Jan 31, 2009

1. OH man, I think I just got a dollie-crush. I was expecting Yuri to be a girl for some reason, but wow, I love him. :D

2. Oh, I love them both =u=
      Migidoll, you did it again. Yuri is prettyness, I need to get him. But I like Owen too, his jaw and nose are <3
      Uh, I already have Ryu and tan Miho. I think they need some company...hah.

3. Migidoll makes such expressive dolls :D I like Owen better than Yuri, but Miho is still my favorite! I like Owen with the dark hair quite a bit better than with the blonde, hmm...

4. Did I read correctly and Migidoll will do the face-ups on these two?

5. I love Yuri ;A; <3 Gorgeous Gorgeous

6. I love Owen with dark hair and Yuri as a blonde. I think Yuri would make a a lovely girl.
      I hope one day Migi does bodies. The heads are so beautiful and expressive,
      I can imagine bodies by them would be just as lovely.

7. I saw Yuri, and now I must have them both *___* omg. Both are so lovely, Migi makes the most beautiful sculpts ever,

8. Owen is really amazing))) I must havi him!!! I'm waiting February 22

9. I want Yuri, because he's perfect for a elven noble gentlemen that I have in mind and he has some androgynous appeal ^__^
      I hope the question about the match will not keep me away from buying, I can't miss him in Volks WS! >_<

10. Hmm, I want to see Owen without a faceup, or at least with a different one. :c He's a handsome boy, but I'm not sure if he's quiiite what I'm looking for. The angry eyebrows are throwing me off a bit. XD

I love the Ryu mold, and its near perfect for a character, but he's so darned happy looking! XD My character is frowning and looking downright depressed 90% of the time. So I'm secretly hoping the Owen mold grows on me before it comes time to order *crosses fingers*

11. All Migidoll heads come blank. After the ordering period, she will put up the faced-up heads used in the demo photos on ebay. Just keep watching if you want one!

12. Wonderful Kaeru, thanks! I'll be on the look out for them.

13. Does anyone know if she's put up prices for the new heads/old heads yet? D: I'm so curious if prices have gone up~

14. Oh no! Just when I thought I could limit the number of dolls.... 2 more for the 'To Buy' list.

15. Head's up peeps, migi posted the blanks!

Owen blank

Yuri blank

Man, Mina's make-up is magic. I can hardly recognize the blank Owen o_O I bet these two will look so different with owner's pics. For some reason I find the blank Yuri very cute :XD:.

16. The prices don't seem to be "Officially" posted... but if you dig in the questions after the sale notice on the site you will now see this as of the 9th I believe...

120usd plus shipping fee and MSD heads is 100usd plus shipping fee

So it looks like the prices are the same as last round! Good news.

Thanks loads for posting these! Wow... They do look different naked... I'm really starting to fall for Yuri. He looks like he could be one angry little boy :)

17. What is it with Migi's site?? I have yet to see Yuri dammit >.<

But I think Imma going to fall in love all over again.. Migidoll... why torture me so.. ;--;

18. ;_; I feel bad for planning to make Yuri into a boy. Therefore to make amends I shall have to buy another Yuri head and make her into a girl! -so much for saving money. Thanks Migi... thanks.

Though I'm really glad she posted naked head shots. Now I know without a doubt that I want these heads. I just hope she doesn't decide to release them in tan....

Man, I can't wait til I have more money.

19. LOL, I don't! I can't wait to get mine~ He will make the most beautiful girly-boy! *__* -hyperventilates-

20. ShallowSleep: I can't wait to see what you'll do with your boy! Yuri seems like a very versatile mold, so I can't wait to see owner pics of him.

But the guilt comes from me wanting to see what Yuri would look like as a girl and as well as a guy... -coughtwinscough-