1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Miho!

Oct 1, 2007

1. I. Want. Him.

2. I'm having trouble understanding the order form.

Moblie : Is this for my phone number? I'm assuming yes!
      resaving person's name : They want my name again?
      order date : The date I place the order, right?

Thankfully, this isn't a last minute question. But waiting to the 15th seems like murder...

3. Thanks! When I opened the site the first couple of times, the picture had not changed. How weird is that?

What a great face! Thanks for posting the pic!

I wonder if this pic can help us with the resin-matching for current heads...

4. Oh, you did not just say that >.< I've wanted a grown-up Valencia since the first time I saw him and cursed the fact he was a mini.

This new boy... *is seriously doomed* <3

Cyph

5. I want to see more pics but, wow, he's gorgeous. Migi, you're killing me! ^^

6. He's really quite lovely. I just don't get the "omg must have" thing I was getting with Ryu. Which makes the bank account happy I suppose.

7. True for me aswell; then again that may all change if/when she releases images of the sculpt itself though.. then i'll know if my monies are going to belong to helene's group order. lulz ;<

8. Bootiful. Can't wait to see him on the boards... xD

9. I wish to see more photos of him!
      @_@
      He's growing on me... and i don't know if i will replace ryu with him >_<~~~

10. Cross-post for people signed up for Migidoll US Group Order 2:
      As our ordering time is approaching, please read the US Group Order Thread and bookmark it for periodic updates :aheartbea

11. i'm so confused now. i wanna get ryu and miho both!!! but i can only afford one for now... aaaaa....

12. I'd like to know about these too just to be sure.

And i'm dying inside to see more pics, especially from the side profile @_@.

13. Well, in Australia we call cell phones mobile phones, so I guess that's what Migi means in the first line ^^
      I'm not sure if she wants your real name or your log-in name - I guess it wouldn't hurt to put both? Or just have a look at other orders that haven't been locked and copy those.
      I would assume order date is the date you place the order, but someone who's ordered from Migi before would be better placed to answer. Either way I can't imagine it would be a problem as long as she knows what you're ordering and has your shipping address ^^

14. I asked Migi about "resaving person's name" and she replied:

"Please be informed that 'Resaving person's name' means the remitter, i.e. your name.
      Sorry for the inconvenience caused."

15. If you aren't sure and can only afford one, I'd say go for the Ryu because this is probably the last sale of him. Whereas I'm guessing Miho will probably be sold into the future for a while. So if you don't get Ryu now and want him later he will be harder to get.

16. So when it goes
      head name : Miho!
      Name : Is this the name for my character then? Or just my name? Because it is a bit confusing if they are asking for my name twice. *_*

Full form:
      head name :
      Name :
      Add :
      Moblie :
      resaving person's name :
      color(normal skin/ white skin)
      quantity :
      order date :

I hope people can see how I'm confused. :sweat

17. Hopelessly befuddled by the Migidoll website, so any help with my questions much appreciated.
      1) How do you get to the order form via the website?

2) My understanding is that face ups are not available from Migidoll? (I would love to be incorrect on this one, because Miho's face up is to die for.)

3) Does Migidoll accept paypal? And if you successfully find and submit an order form, does Migidoll contact you with payment information, ie total, remittance address?

18. 1) Go to 'order' and then go to the thread 'about international order'
      2) I asked Migi about Miho's faceup, she hasn't replied V.V
      3) Answer to this is in the 'about international order' thread on the website

I hope this helps ^^

19. i wonder if she'll release any size comparisons between Miho and Ryu together.
      I'm still really hoping she'll release the blank sculpt pictures on her site X3

20. Thank you for the answers, bishette! They help alot.