1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Miho!

Oct 1, 2007

1. have anyone here asked migi if she will release miho again next time round? I can't afford miho right now since i'm getting ryu >_<.

2. Since nobody seems to have posted these yet~

New Miho pics! :D He's like Ryu, but with a grumpier expression and a smaller nose. XD

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

3. thats it man! i'm buying MIHO. hahaha

4. ahh, shoots. *is veryvery broke*

5. just a little info:

I asked migi about having re-release of miho, she said that she will only do so when there's enough requests to do a 2nd release of him =/...

6. ;-; I guess my deciding point is on the 15th oct > >;

7. Oh HADES T_T I'm doomed! Now I have to figure out if I will get both heads!

8. Would Miho look good on Sr.Delf body as well? I see Ryu on the Sr. Delf, is a 60cm Delf body a no-no then?

9. A Delf body would only be a no-no based on colour. SDF bodies are only 2cm bigger. The colours though are very different. My Ryu actually looks great on our Delf body, but he's WS so the match is much closer than I imagine a NS Ryu/Miho would be to a NS Delf.

10. ah, I forgot you had said that about their colour. Since I want NS, Sr. Delf body would be what I'd need to get.

edit: does anyone else find Miho's face to be a teeny bit askew? Hopefully it's just because his head is on a slight angle.

11. Hi guys!
      I'm planning on ordering a Miho too -he totally stole my heart <3 - but I'm a bit confused about the Migidoll's resin match.

So far what I've gathered is this (please correct me if I'm wrong!):
      -Volks SD13 NS / Luts Senior Delf NS --> Migidoll NS

Are these two company the only ones that have matching resin tone for Migidoll? Are there any others with even better matches? How about porportion of Migidoll's head to these bodies?

And what about Migidoll's WS? Which companies would go best with it? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance! =)

12. i would like to know as well. i fell in love with Miho when i first saw him. I'm ordering WS and would like to know which body is the best :)

13. My WS Ryu matches well with my new WS CP body, as stated above.

Abio Angel has a Normal and a Pureskin version of their resin. So one of those maymatch. If you're looking for proportions I know that Helene has her Ryu on a SDF body, he looks great on it too in my opinion. And if anyone would like I can take some photos of my guy on my CP body later today.

14. yes. please take some photo. i would like to see^^

15. 07-10-02 bishette x
      Is it possible to order both Ryu and Miho? And will Miho have the option of makeup?

07-10-08 migi
      It is possible to order both Ryu and Miho, but It is possible to after 15/Oct.
      and makeup is not the option. makeup head sell at only ebay.com

16. This is bad. I think I want both him and Ryu...
      Unfortunately, I don't believe I have enough. This is dreadful; I don't want to have to choose! Oh, curse you, Miho, for being so terribly desirable!

17. Quilibet: same situation here!! T_T but i believe if there's demand for Miho, Migi say she will re-release him again when there's alot of request!

Anyone here knows what brand of eyes Miho is spotting?? Thanks!

18. Aah, I've just seen Miho and he's gorgeous. Would fit one of my characters perfectly! I wish I had the money for him. ;_;

Here's to another hoping for a re-release!

19. I think I'm in love :love
      will the NS version match Iplehouse NS well??
      I know the WS is perfect match but I don't really want the WS (last choice, as I think I'm REALLY getting him)
      Is there any possibility of putting the head on girl bodies - say, SDF girl?