1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Miho!

Oct 1, 2007

1. :3 i should be getting a Miho. Kurosakura is going halves with me as a birthday present! It will be the best present ever X3

She found him and commented on how he looks liek a grown up valentia, so now i have a new mold for my Phillipe he's going to be grown up ^_^ will be a while until he has a body though :P teehee.

i hope to see everyones Miho's when you get them :)

2. yeah. i'm getting mine also. but lately i'm tormented between WS or NS version. sigh~~~ so confusing. LOL XD i wish i can afford both. but at the moment i can't. maybe one day when they re-release miho i can get the other version :)

3. do you kno what body will be the perfect match for NS? *_*

4. you can check the previous posts on this thread. they do say that SD17 is perfect match. but you can opt for other bodies as well.

5. when i first saw miho i thought, ok, i can wait a bit- but it she doesn't know when she's going to release more than i'm definetely not waiting. it no biggie, its only two more floating heads*_*

6. deciding on a body for NS miho going to take me a while i think. saving for it too is gonna take a while T__T

7. SD17 body's too difficult to get *_*
      There's lots of people who wtb the body in marketplace lately.
      Is Miho one of the factor? :D I reckon

8. hey, valkyrie...

yeah. i think so too. i think miho is the factor a lot of people wanting the reisner SD17 body. personally if i can afford him, i would. But, I think i'll be opting for another cheaper sexy body. I love Iplehouse body. But I am not sure NS will match or not T__T

What we can do is we just wait for other people to have their MIHO shipped. I bet the others will post MIHO in different bodies =) So we can check it out and research about it first before deciding on the body for MIHO.

Well, that's what I am gonna do since I've gotta save up for MIHO's body XD

btw. i'm getting NS MIHO. Figured I wanted my character to be mysterious but has a wild side. What about you?

9. I really thought I could go without purchasing this boy, but really, what's another floating head:doh..... He is gorgeous, Pretty but not overly doing it:)...... And I love his promo pictures face up!!!:fangirl: Darn I wish Migi doll did face ups:roll:
      ~Anthony

10. I really love the NS version as well, as I personally don't really fond of WS :sweat
      Yeah, I also want to see owner photos first, they should give us more idea :)
      I hope iplehouse or some other company have NS match for Miho.
      Good luck for both of us then :D

So, are you getting him? :D
      I do wish Migi do face-up as well...she's really talented!
      But in her other head's - Ryu's case - I think it's interesting to see different Ryus! :D Makes him unique
      I'm so getting him! :XD:

11. I am most definitly getting him, I'm still not sure if I want to get Ryu as well though:roll: I just might, he is also a gorgeous sculpt:love But I don't want too many floating heads, I'm already freakin out about my 1:sweat
      ~Anthony

12. I'm pretty sure the NS matches Volks pureskin. So, search for matches to Volks pureskin and you should find quite a few resin matches.
      Examples: NS Domuya body, NS latidoll redline body (somewhat), (old) NS Abio Angel body, Soom NS, etc.
      As for white skin, that matches CP WS, which matches B&G WS and FDoll WS, etc.
      Hope that helps! ^^

13. That's a good suggestion, when I get Miho NS,
      I will probably try to put him on my NS Lati...However I don't think they're perfect match.
      Well, I'll wait for more owner pics :sweat

14. Thank you for the info :) I hope the resin do match Volks pretty good XD

15. Miho - no make up (test) 1[​IMG]
      Photos without make-up should be up soon *finally**

16. Does anyone know the neck size on the Volks SD13 body? Miho would make a lovely girl head too, but neck compatibility....

17. waow!

wait.... is it a boy or a girl? XD i'm so confused now

18. Miho is a boy, but you could put him on a girl body like most dolls

19. wig : 9~10 inch

Woe! Since my other bois are eggheads, none of my current wigs will fit :doh Something else to spend my money on! Dollies are sending me broke! All the same, I'm very excited about getting my first floating heads - and at least Ryu and Miho can share their wigs ;)

20. Hello, Just a reminder that if you are on the list for the US Migidoll Group Order #2, you can now order MIHO as of today. Because he is priced same as a Ryu, his deposit will be same as a Ryu (120 USD). Please check the Group Order thread in the Marketplace for further details.