1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Miho!

Oct 1, 2007

1. ordered my miho already :) yeah yeah yeah! cant wait for his arrival

2. So Miho's NS resin absolutely will not match a LUTS/CP boy body?

And you can only order his head (AND no face up) right? >_<
      Nothing else is included.....
      I think I might cry. Poor wallet. T_T

3. kehrilyn; I heard that senior delf's body will match, just search around here...I forgot the link >.<

head only, no face up...

LOL
      I've ordered mine as well, waiting for Migi to confirm the order

4. Oh noes. Want it so bad... have to check my finances. >_o

5. Hihi,
      Just a quick note that several people have just now dropped out of the US Group Order so right now I have a few open slots. If you're in the United States, are thinking of ordering from Migi and can pay by the 21st, you can check out the United States Group Order thread in the Group Orders section, and PM me if you want a slot and can pay by the deadline :aheartbea

Edited to add, All slots are full again now, Thank you :)

6. just a quick question:
      after I place my order on the board, I should wait for Migi to confirm it right??
      Any idea how long the wait is?

7. OMG his gorgeous! His perfect for a character i have in mind x3 i'll have to see about getting one~ Though i'm not sure, his chin seems a wierd angle to me =/

8. Okay, I placed my Order yesterday, and just got a Total from MigiDoll..... Now when paying through Paypal how can she tell it's my payment from all of the others? She doesn't give an Order #:doh I guess I'm just used to putting down the Order Number in my Subject Line as I always have done for other BJD companies:roll:.... Does anyone know what I should put down as my Subject line for my Payment?
      ~Anthony

9. migidoll website seems to be down at the moment > <~ ah just when i wanna place the orders. hopefully it will be up soon ^^

10. i just noticed she released blank photos of Miho today too
      Then the site went down ;-; and i couldn't check any msgs i left.

Oh well, for those who ordered him, i'll be stalking his arrival 8D

11. I suppose that's why she asks you to give your real name. Paypal sends it with every payment, she should be able to link your order to your payment ^^

12. why is the site down... why O__o""' now i cant stalk the make up less head of miho. lol XD
      i think i'll keep checking migi's site til my boy arrives. i think i'm not normal anymore...

13. The site is back up guys~ (for awhile already I think?)
      Just finished paying for Miho like a few of you. So excited! ^_^

14. It's down again >_<~~~
      I wonder when will i be able to place the group order.....
      *anxious*

15. yeah, the site's down again :(

16. The site is showing a "traffic over limit" notice. Looks like Miho is so popular that Migi's site visits exceeded whatever her hosting plan allows :)

17. Ohhh I'm getting a Miho too:dance Migi confirmed my payment yesterday:dance..... I gotta start getting planes for this boy... He is so gorgeous:love.... I wonder if I could some how find the eyes he is wearing in the first pictures Migi posted.... Or something simular to them:abambi:
      ~Anthony

18. Does anyone here have migi's email???
      I've been trying from yesterday to today but i just couldn't get into the website.
      I need to place quite a big group order so i would like to contact her instead of keep trying the website (doesn't help the bandwidth/traffic too D: )

Thank you so much in advance!

19. I'll put it here too, already put it on other thread

[email protected] :)

20. Thank you so much!!! <3
      Sorry for spamming the threads regarding migi heads > <~~~~