1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Miho!

Oct 1, 2007

1. just wondering.

you all figured out what body you wanna put your mihos on???
      I'm getting MIHO NS.

I'm torn between so many bodies.
      There's Domuya, SDELF, SoulDoll Double, DollZone, and i am now kinda in love with Dollmore Model body. Its gorgeous!!!

I am still indecisive though XD Plus I wonder if the Resin would match XD
      I think SDELF would. Domuya NS wont be so perfect match. But I'm curious about Dollmore Model body the most!

2. Is souldoll resin a match?

3. i'm not sure myself. i do like souldoll but the knee part is just too freaky for my taste XD

4. I second freaky knees :sweat

5. Well, Souldoll NS doesn't match Volks Pureskin (it's more on the pink side), so I doubt it would match Migi color.

6. boule de poils: darnit. well there goes that option out the window... thanks for telling me ^^;

7. what about iplehouse model body normal skin and domuya normal skin? does it match VOLKS pureskin?

8. I'm pretty sure domuya normal skin doesn't, and I'm not certain about iplehouse but I thiiink it's too light...

9. i asked migi and she hays she doesn't know.

personally i think it's Leekeworld A.Round Blue 14mm

<3 they're acryllic

10. The no-makeup pictures of Miho are up! Oiy, he has such a pretty sculpt~ <3 It's a pity that I can't order him this time around~ Hopefully, Migi'll sell him a second time. TT_TT

[​IMG]

11. oh thanks for the blank Miho... :D
      hopefully you can order him next time! :)

12. I'm leaning towards a Volks SD17 for my Miho, if I can find one of those. My Ryu is going on a Senior Delf body and I'd prefer for the two of them to have different bodies.

13. Thank you so much!!! I will go check them out <3

14. Oh wow. I wasn't feeling Miho with the release pictures but I really like the blank head. Can't wait to see what people do with him.

15. yeah, there's something about Migi's release pictures that sometimes don't quite come across. I looked at Ryu the second time she sold him and I didn't care for him, but when I saw the different ones in the galleries I realized he had quite a range! He just looked like an ordinary pretty boy to me at first but the more I saw the more I liked him. Miho's probably the same way.

16. i love miho at first sight XD

17. do you think that Migi can offer a face-up for Miho??

I hope he/she will re-release him second time...

18. i doubt migi will offer face up. but i do believe she will release miho for the second time. quite a few fans out there that wants to order him if he will ever be available for the second batch. including me! i might wanna order a WS miho next time XD

19. @dnamight: I see... Well, I hope that I could order him this week... :eusa_pray please God help me!! Half of my salary will again go for a doll :lol:

What are the bodies that could match Miho resin aside from Fantasy doll, iplehouse..etc...

20. *x-posted regarding body matching*

I did some checking into resin matching with the Ryu heads I just got from Migi in the group order, and thought I would post here and on the Ryu thread for people looking for bodies for their boys. Presumably Miho will have same resin as Ryu, I can't imagine why he wouldn't as Migi's having everything made at once.

Anyway, Migidoll Normal Skin in most recent shipments is a perfect match for Luts Senior Delf body and an almost-perfect (as in, might be a very slight difference but it's almost unnoticeable and only someone who's really crazy about perfect matching will notice) match for the Iplehouse body I recently bought. I also checked Domuya; it did not quite match - the body was a bit darker resin.

Migidoll Snow Skin appears to match Volks BW the best. I saw no difference in color, only a slight difference in translucency. Domuya White is too white for the Migidoll Snow Skin.

That was all I had time to do. I'll post again later if I have time this week to check more bodies. I was most interested in the Senior Delf because I bought that body for my Ryu head, and in the Iple because someone else has asked me if that one matched.