1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mihael from Leekeworld

Sep 21, 2007

1. thats true! I guess that's what I like about this head then! I'm now nearly 100% sure taht on the first of october I will hit the buy it now button, and get myself a pretty floating head (bad girl me)

2. yeah ! just ordered the head! hopefully I will be able to sho wit to you in 20 to 30 days :)

3. Congratulations, lorka!!!!! I hope I'll be able to order one in the future!! Can't wait for the pics!! :D

4. Omg those tiny eyes!! I dont like them at all. The nose is big so that is a plus. But no this head is very much not for me ;)

5. Mihael is simply beautiful.....and very unusual....thats why I have ordered him!! I love a Dollfie that will be a challenge for me! I can see this boy as young Dickens character....his eyes are perfect (I think 12mm will be spot on)...and I love his nose............:D He has a real face..............

xen :)

6. Xen! So cool that you have ordered him! He's next on my "to buy " list. His face is amazing! I can't wait to see what you do with him.

7. dont do large ...dont do large
      but I love this sculpt

I so need a lottery win !

8. I ordered him last october 1, and he's going to be my very first doll!!!!
      I'm so excited!!!!!!

I am so in love with him.

Congratulations to those who will have him.

9. Yay....thanks Stella Maris...yes, you have to get him! I can't wait to get my hands on him(his head)! But I had forgotten how Slow Leekeworld are!!...they haven't even acknowledged my payment yet!!...lol...:)

Tinybear....he's hard to resist......:roll:

Allebirthe.....Congrats on your very first Dollfie....yay, it's going to be GR8 to see all these new guys...:)

10. Hi xen thanks. :)

Oh is it true that they are slow???

They acknowledged the payment of my order within the same day the doll was purchased. I hope all the Mihael's won't arrive late.... :D

11. Anyone got Mihael yet??? Still no sign of mine? Or any word.....Oh, the payment went through.............

xen

12. I ordered the head a few days ago, when i first saw him I thought he was the perfect boy for my Uma (Sujan). And i can honestly say that is the first time i truly wanted to buy a boy bjd, he was the only one that has really appealed to me. I can not wait to get him, ive ordered him eyes, wigs, shoes, and i am so excited to paint his face. So yeah, really impatient here XD.

13. Yay..just got word that Mihael will be sent out next week!.....Can't wait!!!

Allebirthe...:) You must be getting excited too!

Neffy...:) Congrats on your order...he will look wonderful with Sujan....I have Sujan too! She is so beautiful...I love msdoll.....

xen :) *waiting*.....:roll:

14. Xen I am completely stalking this thread, I cannot wait to see your boy, that will make up my mind for him.

15. I just saw the new full body-ish pictures that were added of him :D They give me a better idea of how he probably looks in person- now I love him even more. I was hoping I'd be able to get him for Christmas, but I think a new computer is going to be what I'm getting :< Darn needs over wants.

I really hope he gets to the people who ordered him soon, and that you all post a zillion pictures, so I can enjoy him vicariously <3

16. Indeed i am. I miss him already even if i hadn't met him yet, :love

Thank you very much for that information xen, I'm just too overwhelmed with words right now. :) :) :)

Hooray for the handsome boy!!!!:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

17. Xen, wooo, cant wait to see your boy :D. And its so cool you have a Sujan aswell, she is simply gorgeous, i waited for mine for literally months, but she was all worth it. Together they will be quite the sulky couple XD. Did you order your Mihael with faceup?

18. Hi Neffy....:) It's going to be fun to see these new boys....:D I am going to do the face-up myself...I hope I can do a good job...:roll: Hey, you know we have the very same taste in Dollfies...I have ordered Lucy from Glorydoll too!!..lol...I saw your name in the thread...I am getting her with the face up by Phantom, she looks wonderful.......Well back to the waiting game.......;)

TODAY: Thursday 25th Oct...Message from Leekeworld.....Mihael has been shipped...Should be here Monday...I'm tracking his every move.......:fangirl:

19. Tracking him.......he's in Sydney....yay...should have him Monday or Tuesday.
      Getting all my stuff ready for his transformation.......:fangirl:

20. Congrats!! I can't wait to see him!! :D