1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mihael from Leekeworld

Sep 21, 2007

1. He's here!!!!!!Oh, I just adore him...he looks so real!!!! I have given him a face-up and am now waiting for his outfit to arrive! But if I get time I will post a quick pici of him tonight!!.....Oh, I am sooooo happy with him....Have to think of a name?????

xen

I will post pici of him in this reply..........

Quick pic...or two...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a character worked out for him but I have to get the outfit, it's on the way!!
      I love his smaller eyes and his little teeth....the more I look at him the more he grows on me!!
      He is on a Latidoll Red body...12mm Greenish eyes.....Still have to tweak his face-up a bit!!!

2. My Goooood!!!! He is sooooo handsome!!! *faints* Congrats for him!!!!!! :D

3. Congrats xen!!! :D He's so gorgeous- I love his facial expression. Especially in that third pic, he is just so pouty.

4. I've been stalking this thread and wwooww Xen, he's gorgeous!

5. Xen! He's amazing! Oh my, the dollie plans are getting muddled! I love your pictures of him!

6. omg omg, he is soooo handsome!!! Waaahhh, I cant wait to get mine *stamps foot*.

Wow, we DO have the same taste in dolls, haha, with lucy, sujan and mihael :D.

Cant WAIT to see more pics of him and offcourse get my own, which should be shipped out in about 2 weeks if i remember correctly.

7. Can you post a pic of how he looks with 14 mm? Cause i have these gorgeous grey 14 mm eyes, but dont know if they will fit him, if not I have to order 12 mm.

8. his lips! eek ;^; they just bother mee soo much reminds me of this guy i know...and hate x.x; but i like the nose and eyes..but those lips, they ruin him for me.

9. The lips are my favorite part of him! Everytime I look at these pictures I know he's the one (sigh)

10. Awwww thanks guys *hugs*...I'm so glad you all liked him....I am so happy with Mihael, I have yet to name him ?? still waiting on his outfit!!! :roll:

Neffy...here he is wearing 14mm Soom eyes...xenic...borrowed from Lleyton..I have some Masterpiece 14mm eyes on the way too.....(my order has taken five weeks)....:?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like the 14mm eyes too.....I think they fit very well......:)

All the best,

xen :)

11. Congratulations xen, he's very beautiful isn't he?

My doll arrived yesterday ... I am sooo much in love::fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

[​IMG]

He's my first doll and I'm so glad I made the right decision in choosing him. I'll post more of his pics later... i've been very busy lately since we have to prepare for all souls/saints day and we have to visit our relatives tomb today.

Hope you like him, Thank you guys and have a nice day.:) :) :)

12. allebirthe... AT LAST! Kahel's first public appearance! WOOOOT! lolz :lol: congratulations! its been a long wait and he's very much worth it!

Leeke did a great job on their Mihael!:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

13. Yay!!!! Allebirthe congratulations...he's wonderful....he is sooooo handsome...I love him too!!!:D This is so great seeing the Mihael's arriving...Can't wait to see more photos of him......I love his outfit too....:D

All the best,

xen :)

14. wooo thank you for the 14 mm eye photo, yes they fit great :D.
      Allebirthe gratz on your Mihael, too :).

15. Allemarthe Thank you very much... yes he's worth all the effort... i love him to pieces

xen Thank you xen... I bought the clothes from allemarthe and the clothes really suit him well

neffy thank you so much!!!

hopefully, I would be able to post more of his photos this week... it has really been a busy month for me... I'm so excited!!!

thank you guys and have a nice day!!!

16. Congrats for your handsome boy, allenirthe!!!! :D

17. congratulations you guys!! he looks great!
      I have a little request ~*_*
      can any of you show me a picture of Mhael from the profile shot??
      ^___^

18. Yay, got mine a day ago, I am currently on his face-up. I have everything ready for him except a body *cry*.

19. Yay! I'm so happy to see the lovely ones this mold really has tremendous potential! :D I've Just posted pictures of my Mihale, it's a little special since it's a girl :)

you can see them here: here
      [​IMG]

20. WOW he is handsome!! Im Impress!!!!