1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Min Del Re

Aug 11, 2007

1. I LOVE everyone's pics of Min. THANKS for sharing!! I WILL find one!! I just ADORE her!!:)

2. Nothing tops the mod of this Min! She is awesome, but I simply couldn't do it! It's far too scary!!! But she is sooooo awesome!

I wish I had gotton a Min before they were all gone! But I chose the Adel instead. As it turns out, I could still get an Adel or Lyn, but not a Min...

But that's ok, because OMG Kai! I adore her! Now I have her on order :) I'm happy :)

Ingie

3. to Dez1015 and Ingie:
      dollpeddlar.com still has some of the newer release Min's left, i just checked there are 3 left:
      http://www.dollpeddlar.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=min+del+re

they do layaway, an online friend of mine got her Min from them recently!

here are some pics of my Linnea (also newer Min release) with her tinybear wig, i love her in it :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I would LOVE to have both. So PLMK if you see the 1st edition for sale anywhere. Thanks!!!;)

5. [​IMG]

My Elsa with her sisters. She is beautiful but Bong (Shanni) will always be my favourite

6. and my Min
      [​IMG]

7. Min Del Re is my favourite sculpt, last summer i adopted Rii as Lin's twin sister, that's a pic of them together:

[​IMG]

Rii (early edition Min) and Linnea (2007 edition Min)

and here is a mix of Rii pics for anyone needing a dose of Min Del Re:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a close up:

[​IMG]

for more min pics see my flickr here: all pics tagged MinDelRe from annina

anyone else have some to share? i always love seeing more, even if it's old pics!

8. [​IMG]
      As some may know, Min is my absolute favourite tiny, well in fact doll, of all time. She is just beautiful to me. I love the other Min pictures, amazing how different she looks.

9. My Min needed a faceup and new body. The body I got was the adult version of the fairies, but it works really well and I'm very happy to have gotten one! Her faceup is by myself and I really tried to do it like Elfdoll, but the lips turned out a little different as you can see. Still, I love her! :)

[​IMG]

10. All these beautiful Mins, I really would like one, one day!

11. funny to see al the different min's here is my favorite picture of her
      will have to make a new picture, because she is not a dark headed lady anymore. she has something special in her look.

12. my Rii, she always likes to be in her favourite outfit of black and brown colours, and she loves her red socks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i love seeing Min Del Re's, does anyone have more pictures to share?

13. so cute to see all the different mins I still adore her little face.
      [​IMG]

14. Even with other Mins, Cranky Winona still manages to be the pissiest one of the bunch.

[​IMG]

I think she's trying to make my head explode with her mind...

15. awww....I love all the different Mins!! :)

Here is mine, her name is Twiggy :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. i love this thread!

Rii in her new outfit:

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. wow very pretty,She look like a naughty girl!!!