1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mindulrae/Dandelion by Bimong

Oct 10, 2008

1. @Haiiro Kun I'm not sure if the body would work as I'm not familiar with the SD version of Dandelion- sorry :(

2. No worries ^^ I'll keep researching ;)

3. latest video on Bimong's instagram is my Dandelion head, No. 1/100.

*cue internal and external screaming*

4. Is she NS or white? I just watched the video a few minutes ago!

5. NS! Though I thought she looked rather white as well haha. Must be the lighting!

6. The new normal skin is paler!

7. Please excuse the silly question, but has the resin changed recently? Or do you mean in comparison to the original Dandelion?

8. It has changed recently. All of my "new" dolls are lighter. I bought several heads before the new bodies were available and the do not match the new bodies. The change in NS is the most noticeable so those heads will probably stay with their temporary bodies. I will try to get some comparison pictures soon. .

9. omg nooooooooooo. I was planning on putting her on a soulkid body. Thank god I read this today because I was planning to buy it this week. Do you know of any alternatives? I have no idea when Bimong will be releasing another run of the 40cm body...

10. I second the oh noooooo! I was also planning a Souldoll-Bimong hybrid :(

@nancy_schroeder_ca any comparison photos you can provide would be much appreciated :abow:

11. It matches Supia NS quite well: Here is Supia Sujin on the new Narae body
      [​IMG]

I think Bimong is planning to release bodies soon. I just got my new 65cm Narin so that project is finished!

12. My Dandelion on her DT elf body.

[​IMG]

13. she's incredibly beautiful! May I ask where you found those stunning eyes? They have sort of a caramel color *o*

14. Awww, thank you, thank you!!! <3

15. I keep forgetting to post here. A bit of Fi spam for everyone:

[​IMG]

16. She's soooo pretty! <3