1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Fee 'My Choice' dolls

Jun 26, 2006

1. ...You know what we really need? Mini Fee gun hands. I mean, seriously, what is a Kid Delf doing with guns?! MNFs' are the ones that could used them!

But still, I'm thrilled about this; I'm planning on a large bust girl!Shiwoo, and this makes my life about ten times easier and friendlier ^^

2. This is so awesome... I just wonder how much it'll cost! Good thing I'm out of my mini fee phase :'D
      Why can't they offer this for delfs D< (especially that new girl body).

3. I am intrigued!!! ^^

4. wow never seen this coming! the MNF's are popular so it's not that surprising. I wonder if they'll have a wig option soon

5. I'm glad they're doing this for the mnf's now. =D

6. That is SO awesome. And I was just thinking about how I would love a MNF Lishe boy.

7. yay cool!!
      I wonder if this means releasing new headmolds? (dying over just the thought of it)

Otherwise..note very useful
      Except for the hands issue or for people willing to have a felame shiwoo for example (ok taht would rule my day XD)

Smaller boobies is a good thing I mean..they were waay too big imo

As for the makeup thing..I can tell form my own experience Luts is pretty good an accurate at custom makeups already, they&#180;ll do anything you ask, and stick to descriptions pretty accurately, given they are so personal and sometimes not so easy to understand. Plus they have great artists

Do they plan on doig this with the big guys too?

And what about the neck sizes? that has been a tricky one before, havind to sand down neckholes and stuff. I wonder how they solved that. Maybe this "FCS" necks have a standard diameter or something

Im so glad they&#180;re doing this! Luts has been going through a whole renovation within this last months and that can only be good

8. woah! it looks like the volks fcs but for luts :D

9. That's pretty neat, a Mini Fee FCS. Wonder how much this will cost. Now if only they'd release Mini Fee hands ....

10. Oh wow, I can't wait to see all of the options. I can finally get a small-breasted mini-Lishe!!

11. If only they'd come out with a MF Soony ... I'd be all over one in a heart beat, choice system or no ... anybody think "choice" portends such possibilities?? *sighs and hopes*

Lisa

12. This is fabulous! It will make getting my eventual mini Lishe boy much, much easier. It's nice to see the smaller bust option too. Is it a "my choice" only body or does MNF Ari come with that one?

13. The Mini Fee already have the same neck size. That's probably why they are doing this with them and not the big Delfs since neck size would be an issue on the larger dolls.

14. As luts has also stated on their site [somewhere] the new type bodies will fit both boy and girl heads. I belive the hands should be the same, at least for where MNF's are concerned.

I also believe that the new type heads for SD's are the same neck size, as they said that you could switch heads where they are concerned as well. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

*nya~n* MNF FCS ~ I can not wait until they release more info.

15. Oh right! I see.. did´nt know that not owning a mini fee myslef (weird anyway as I´ve been lurking like crazy since they first came out)

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys^^..so I guess only older delfs have the problem now.. (looks down at one year old dreaming lishe head)

16. If they update all the older heads to be compatible with the new bodies (especially since they are starting to offer the C-hook on like, say, Lishe...I could see a My Choice Delf system happening, too. And boy would that be great.

17. I knowwww :drool :drool :drool :drool

18. Wah! This is just the thing I was wanting! I was hoping for a Lishe boy MNF but didn't want to bother with the splitting orders and stuff! And the less scary boobs are great!

19. What an awesome idea! :D It makes a MNF Shiwoo girl even more tempting, I'll have to keep this in mind if my SDC girl doesn't work out. Its nice they have a smaller chested girl body now, though I don't know, the regular one doesn't seem that big to me. :?

Now if only they would offer the hands separately! I want Lishe/Soo hands for my Ari . . .