1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Fee 'My Choice' dolls

Jun 26, 2006

1. Ee, yah, I think a Lishe boy mnf would look better than the El mnf. I had wanted to do a regular delf Lishe boy, but it might be more realistic to have a mnf Lishe boy.

2. Is there any post on any Luts site that states that this going to be a more indepth choice system than just being able to select a head, body, and hands? I don't see anything suggesting this will be as customizable as Volks FCS with custom faceup, eye choice, and wigs.

3. oh, that's so cool! and it looks like there's a (slightly) less boobtastic girl body now, too...Oh man, luts, you can't do this to me XD

4. I'm under the impression that this my choice option will be just to pick the heads, bodies, and hands that will make the full doll.
      I think because some have been refering to it as the Luts FCS, there are people expecting to have more options like Volks FCS.
      :\ There was never anything there to indicate that at all.

5. I am so excited for this! I hope all skin tones will be available. These FCS options are finally making their way to the Korean doll makers... awesome.

6. I think it's funny how the heads are numbered
      1 Chiwoo
      2 Shiwoo
      3 El
      3 Soo
      4 Ari
      6 Lishe

XD 1,2,3,3,4,6. Oh well, Luts is great. :D:D:D

7. Even if the "My Choice" Mini Fee don't come with custom make-up and a choice of wig and eyes . . . what's the big difference? The price will reflect that, which will be nice for those that don't want those options. And if you do want those options, you can always request a custom face-up from Luts and just add the wig and eyes you want to your order. ^_^

8. Does anyone besides me think that we need "My Choise" SD sized CP dolls?

9. Ooo. I think I'd like a Shiwoo girl...

Hope this isn't much more expensive than a standard MNF.

10. If they release an MNF Yder I'm screwed. I would love a Yder with "heart me!" Shiwoo hands!

11. ...you know...why couldn't they have just SAID they were going to do this a week ago when I ordered my minishi...and more over ASKED about optional hands the first time?! o_< I would have waited...and gotten the non "heart hands". Now I have to wait longer for the optional hands themselves to go up for sale since they said there "wasn't a plan currently" to do so. Jeeeez...

12. Can you cancel and re-order, since it has only been a week?

Not that I want to make extra work for Sean, but they HAVE been telling people that they couldn't switch heads and no extra hands for sale, and now they are making both options available (but we don't know when and how much yet?)

13. Well it's too late now. By the time the choice section was up, my boy had already cleared customs. XD

I think they're incredibly silly for not just telling us to wait for a little, and that the options were coming. Those crazy Koreans. lol

14. Oh well, patience is a virtue in the ABJD multiverse. :aangel:

15. Or clairvoyance. :sweat
      The more I look at Ari, the more I think she may be the closest thing coming to what I'd love to own, a SDC Nono. Nono's cuteness in a convenient smaller size! Must go back to the my choice page and plot...

16. LOL so I'm defenately not the only one who has thought about a Lishe boy XD Oooh, this is so cool, I'm excited. I'm sure by the time I get around to getting my doll it'll be up and running. <3 (If I don't change my mind again before then :sweat )

17. Wow, a lot of people were planning a MNF Lishe boy. XD I think he would be cute. Not to mention... I don't think MNF Lishe looks a lot like MNF El. Closer to MNF Shiwoo, actually. So cute! Though even if I am getting a boy, I think I would get the normal girl hands since those are a bit more expressive.

18. you never know, they might do that once the new body's there so you can switch boy and girl heads easily...it would be cool though :D

19. *over the moon* I was plotting a boy-headed MNF girl. But buying a bod and head separate then putting them together kinda worried me.

So if it's not too over-priced it's my dream *sigh*

Hopefully it's around the price of the complete MNFs already there in "fairyland"

What I really want is an elf-eared MNF head. I can wish right?

20. I think it is a neat idea... I'd probably wanna use a boy head on a girl body :chibi ...like shiwoo I love his lips :D