1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Fee 'My Choice' dolls

Jun 26, 2006

1. I think #7 has a bit of a angel elf soo face
      only AES has a more pointy face, but the eyes and mouth seem to match up decently
      more than with soony(it's can't be a mini fee soony, soony has her trademark pout, I don't believe they would leave that out in the mini fee version)

or maybe they just made up a new face

2. oooh new face... It looks like a male mouth, girl eye mix to me.
      I'm intrigued.

3. Well seeing as it says #7 is "My Choice Only", meaning you won't be able to buy it separately, I'd guess it is just a CP sculpt that borrows a bit from several other CP dolls without being directly related to any of them, like the other MNF heads we have seen so far have been.

4. I'd love to see that head with make-up eyes and a wig... so mysterious!!! but it does looks a little bit like soony... with these low cheeks:sweat ! but if it's a soony minifée it would be great!!!

5. I don't think it's mini fee Soony because the eyelids aren't right :) And the lips should be more open/larger.
      I like it though, I want to see it with a faceup!

6. I love the new my choice options and to me #7 looks closer to miyu... just because the lips don't look like soony to me :sweat but i would love to see more pictures of the new head anyways :chibi

7. I hate to say this, but doesn't the "my choice" seem overpriced compared to the other mini fee? I understand that it's extra work to find and piece together the different parts per customer request, but it's the same price as a special! If I were getting a boy/girl mix one I'd still be more likely to see if I could find someone to buy off the extras and get two.

8. A new "My Choice Only" head, what a neat idea! Its really cute, looks like it could be a good girl or boy. Though I don't think its a MNF version of any of the Delfs, its probably just a new mold, otherwise they would say who it was like they do for all the other MNF heads in the My Choice section. But then, a lot of Luts molds look like they are related to each other anyway!

I can't wait to see this head painted. :D It is tempting me something awful!

And Amy, I kind of see what you mean. You are pretty much getting the exact same thing with My Choice as with a standard MNF, but you are paying $63 more. But I figure that is how much extra you have to be willing to pay to get your choice of head, body, and hands, including some exclusives and combinations you couldn't otherwise get. It really depends on what you want -- I don't think it would be worth it to get, say, a Shiwoo with El hands, but maybe it would be if you wanted a small bust Shiwoo girl with El hands. ^_~

9. I think its makes life a little easier than trying to coordinate purchases multiple dolls or hoping someone will sell the part you need. $63 for convience and getting exactly what you want seems a fair price to me :) but then again getting that my choice only head might be worth it to some too :chibi

10. I must agree I was a little disapointed with the price. I was hoping to get a Lishe on the small busted body, but I also wanted an optional sleeping head for her, so the extra price I would have to pay for the My Choice vs. just getting MNF Lishe special and having her on the large busted body doesn't really seem worth it just for the different body, which won't look that different dressed. It really seems it would only be worth the extra cost if you wanted the My Choice only head or wanted a combination like MNF Shiwoo small busted girl with El hands, as someone stated above.

11. I was a bit upset about the price at first too.
      So much so, I was actually considering getting my choice for doll number two first instead of getting my dream mini-fee.

But I do think the price would be worth it seeing it would exactly be what I wanted down to the hands.

Just think of others of similar size: Narae and Unoa Quluts.
      $$$ *ahem* $$$

12. I was just surprised because with how Luts normally does things, I'd expect there to be some kind of bonus at that price, like at least a second pair of hands. But I have this vision of people ordering these dolls, and some poor Luts worker running around their warehouse going, "I can't find the Shiwoo hands for ___'s order!!! We're doomed!!"

13. *Pokes at Narae and Narin boy on the way* Getting my Narin boy was a really tough decision because he was the most $$$ doll on my want list. But unfortunately he only comes in pricey. :sweat Although the French resin is super awesome, I swear!
      I do really like the Mini Fee, the whole idea of smaller versions of the regular Delfs is a sweet one!

14. I think if #7 was a copy off of one of the differ DELFS, they would have said like the others. ^^; It's probably just a special head.

It's really cute and pouty, and fairly androgynous. I like it.

[edit]: It actually reminds me a little of the Kid Delf Ani...

15. I'm getting a MNF and a Narae around the same time of each other.

16. no. 7 is so cute! I really want to see it with a faceup X3

17. Don't know if this has been answered...

Does that price include the makeup? It sort of seems that way based on the wording...but then there is an extra amount for makeup when you order...

18. LOL I love how luts goes, " Hi lovely everyone" hahahah...

don't mind me, just makeing a comment. <__<;;

19. I think with that price... it'll just be cheaper to do what I meant to do at the start-- which is find somebody who wants a MNF Shiwoo Girl (or any of the boy MNFs as a girl) and order a MNF Lishe with them (one person orders both of them, so they'll be in the same batch which means the resin will match), then swap the bodies and ship the doll to the rightful owner. The extra cost would be to ship the dolls, but that's still going to be less than $126.

Still... I was also disappointed at the price.

20. #7 looks like a Mini-fee Ttori to me, exact same lips. The eyes are shaped differently though, they don't appear to be "heavy lidded" like Ttori and Miyu. Soony has an open mouth doesn't she? Plus they might have plans to make a Soony or a Miyu in the future ^-^ I can't wait to see one with a faceup.