1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Height Confirmations - Please Contribute! - Upd 11/20/10

Aug 12, 2007

1. Ya, Wi is a guardian boy. .^^;
      But someone else in that thread has their guardian boy measured at 45cm, where I'm getting 43. I'm sure the bodies are the same, and just our rulers are different... or something. I dunno. .^^; The world may never know.

2. I remember reading somewhere that someone figured that if the feet were pointed, the doll would be 45cm...? But that's not exactly "height," is it? :<

3. Very interesting!! So my Orientdoll Hong is 39 cm!

4. Angel Region Jade (boi) - 41.5 cm ( T____________T )

Dollzone Xi HEAD on DoC (old) LongLegged BODY (boi) - 43.5cm

>w<

5. Whaaaa? XD They say 44cm but he's really 41.5cm? Poor kiddo! He was cheated out of some theoretical height, man.

Added Orientdoll and the other new stats. Hyrbids are italicized, too~ Man, now I'm regretting not measuring the heights when I did all those headswaps. The Volks MSD head on the LatiBlue body was something like 47-48cm, since it sat higher on the neck and was a bigger head.

6. My CP Kid Delf girl (old body) Nara Elf (aka head no. 1007) is spot on 42 cm.

7. The new DOC girl body is 40cm, rather than 41cm ^^

8. Domuya Faye Jr.: 41.6 cm.
      Laidoll Lily: 43.5 cm.

9. Dollmore kid boy Torrie: 43.5cm exactly :< !!

10. I measured my TF May Blossom body (arrival date 18 th June 2007 from Minoru World).
      Without shoes and wig she is definitely 41cm tall! ^^
      But it doesn't matter for me, because I like small girls :aheartbea .

11. Angel of Dream Fei - 43cm
      Angel of Dream Jing Ge - 45cm
      Angel of Dream Wang Zi - 45.5cm

I couldn't figure out where Jing Ge's and Wang Zi's height difference came from since their heads seem to be a similar size, so I sat them back to back and this was the result:

[​IMG]

I bought them both second hand so I don't know how old they are. There may have been some changes to AOD's bodies during that time. ^^;

12. And to add more confusion to the DOC measurements I've measured my DoC Si(long-legged body) and he was coming out to 44cm. Also measured my CP MNF shiwoo elf, and he came out to 43cm tall.

13. Limhwa's Limho is 44.5 :)

14. Unoa girl is 42cm

Carolyn

15. I've just measured my MiniFee Ruth with the Active Line boy body and he's only 41 cms., while my Kid Delf boy An from 2006 is 42. If that helps.

16. I'm one of those people who think height matters, and to me this is simple wonderful. A question though, are the narin and narae heights confirmed? Because I've seen pictures of the two of them together, and it looks as if Narin should be about 2cms taller than Narae... if the photos haven't been manipulated it's impossible that they both would be 43cms.

17. My Davey is a B&G Sharon ( 1/4 ) and she is exactlly 42cms.

Hopefully that helps :)

~Chaos :daisy

18. My Rem is a B&G Hera, she is 43cm.

19. Has anybody got any of the new DIM Happy boys yet? If the measurements they give in the page are right, he'd be the tallest by far (47.5 cms).

20. Little Dal, an AOD An, is just 45cm.