1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Height Confirmations - Please Contribute! - Upd 11/20/10

Aug 12, 2007

1. This is such a handy thread! I measured all my boys for you ^^

AR Ren (boy)- 43cm
      Luts Ani (boy)- 42cm
      CH Little Junior Jupiter- 37.5cm (I love my teeny baby X3)
      Volks Hewitt v.1- 42cm

ETA/ I forgot to specify, both my Ani boys are the older body. You don't have Custom House's official info up.... and I can't seem to find it on their site ^^; Am I just blind? >>;

ETA2/ Ok found it! They say LJ girls are 35cm and boys are 32cm... which just can't be right >>; If anything I would say the opposite, but it still sounds way too short, unless they've changed the body since I got mine ('05) The new Junior Ai are listed as 42cm for both boys and girls.

2. Bobobie Sprite girl: 42,5cm

Resin Sould Ju girl: 40cm (She's also very slender.)

Dustbunnie

3. One day I measured my Tender Too and discovered that he had 41cm instead of 43cm. Btw, it's the old body.

4. My A-Line ShuShu is 40cm :sweat She's so short!

5. My MNF A-line girl Carl comes out to about 40.5cm

6. My Kid Delf Aru (Girl) is 41.5 cms ^-^

I also have a B&G Sharon (Who's height I added a while back) would a picture of the two side by side help?

7. I didn't see any iplehouse minis on the chart. So thought I'd let know that my Tania is 43cm (which happens to be the height listed on the company website).

8. My Beauty White Aru (not old) has exactly 41cm :)

9. I will confirm that a Lati Blue Rei with B-type Body is just 47 cm naked and bald. (He grows in a wig and some shoes, but I guess that doesn't matter)

I also have an NS Luts Bory on a new body, and he's definitely shorter than 41 cm. He's just a bit under, but I guess the most accurate measure is 40.5 cm, or thereabout.

10. My Tatiana (Iplehouse JID) is 43cm as well :)

11. I would really like to know the confirmed hight of Iplehouse JID boys. Pictures of Ryan with Lati Blue showed Lati blue to be much taller, but they're both supposed to be 46cm. I know confirmed hights of lati go up to 47cm, but not sure if that's enough to make them look so different.

Edit: Ok, my boy has arrived and I can definately say that the JID Boy is exactly 46cm. But in these photos, you can see the Lati Blue is way taller. It looks like more than a cm, so ?? I dunno what's up? The lati is supposed to be 46cm as well. Very weird

12. my Minifee Lishe is only 40 cm...so lishe head must be shorter? oh, she's active line body/cutie legs..not sure if that makes a difference.

--Almost forgot, I just got her last month. I don't think they changed anything but still. do you think it's the cutie legs? I could measure her inseam to find out..or her head...

13. I've got an old body DOC H. Kirill and he's 43 cm, and an old body DZ Megi who's 45.5 cm.

This is with them without wigs or shoes and with feet together.

14. Apologies for the delay in response.

The doll on the left has the Cutie Bust & Model Legs
      The doll on the right has the Small Bust & Cutie Legs
      For those not familiar with Fairyland, Cutie Bust is their smallest bust size, model legs are the smaller & shorter legs (for girls). Small bust is really a medium bust because they also have a large bust. Also, Cutie Bust is said to be 14.5cm but no matter how I measure I get 15cm.

[​IMG]

Doll on left (model legs):
      Height: 39cm
      Inseam: 17cm
      Thigh circ: 10cm
      Calf circ: 6.8cm

Doll on right (cutie legs):
      Height: 40cm
      Inseam: 18cm
      Thigh circ: 10.5cm
      Calf circ: 7cm

Here is a comp photo of all the MSDs I have on hand right now.
      Left to right:
      Fairyland MNF ShuShu (model legs): 39cm
      ResinSoul Mei: 39.5cm
      Fairyland MNF Seorin girl (cutie legs): 40cm
      Fairyland MNF boy: 41.2cm
      B&G Hera: 41.6cm

[​IMG]

If I can be of further assistance please ask, I am subscribed to this thread. :candycane

15. I've been wondering about the Ringdoll Ring Kids. How tall are they exactly? Are they about MSD scale? I had a chance to see the Ringdoll Rebecca side-by-side with my AoD Min and she seemed to be notably smaller, but i didn't measure them.

edit to add: weird. I've measured my Min a bunch of times, but I never get a mark over 44 cm. Can he be that much smaller than other AoD boys?

16. I'm not sure if there is a thread like this already in the Mini section, but the Tiny Dolls subforum has a "comparison photos" thread where folks take photos of their tiny sized dolls ( usually nude) in groups to compare them with one another.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?28610-Comparison-photos-..
      It is a "sticky" at the beginning of the forum.
      Folks who have more than one brand would photograph the dolls side by side as a group to share. People could also request specific comparisons for example "I'd like to see a Custom House Ange Ai with a Bambicrony" and anyone who happened to own both types could snap a shot for them.

It has been incredibly helpful to me (and I know others) when choosing a new tiny doll.
      Now that I am shopping around for my first MSD sized doll I'd really love to see a thread like that in the Mini Subforum. Could we start one? For starters, here are some dolls I'd love to see with other minis. Iplehouse JID, Leekeworld M-type, Volks MSD, Fairyland Minifee, Doll in Mind etc. Anyone who has more than one of those care to take some nude comparison photos? Personally, I am interested in girls (girl dolls that is LOL) But if the thread takes off like the one in the tinies section, I'm sure people would love to see boys as well.

Thank you ginarolo for making this a sticky! Ginarolo has made some comparison picture links at the beginning of many of the mini company spacific discussion threads too. I will add those links to this first post as I find them.

Please post comparison shots in this thread if you have more than one mini doll. It will be so nice to see them all together. Good for shopping! But beware! You may see dolls you didn't even know you needed! LOL

17. Because I also found the tiny comparison thread useful, this is my contribution.

[​IMG]
      Soulkid boy, Minifee Normal boy, Tiny Fairy girl, Kid Delf girl
      (lol mosaic tiles)

[​IMG]
      Same order.
      Souldkid double boy, Minifee Normal boy, Tiny Fairy girl, Kid Delf girl

18. Thank you for this thread. ^^
      I really would like to see a comparison of both new Soulkid girl bodies: the double jointed and the new general body.
      I know that obviously the double jointed body poses better, but I prefer the sculpt on the single jointed and seeing both bodies together could be really helpful to decide.

And a little contribution:
      At the left KDF Woori head on MNF A-Line girl body, and at the right, Asleep Eidolon Yara head on Lati Blue girl body.
      [​IMG]

I´ll post later a better picture of these with another mini girl I have. ^^

19. [​IMG]

Here's a basic side-by-side comparison of a Fairyland Minifee Karsh, an off-topic, a Fairyland C-Line Lishe, A Dollzone Mo girl, and an Iplehouse Ryan.