1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Height Confirmations - Please Contribute! - Upd 11/20/10

Aug 12, 2007

1. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Luts Kid Delf girl body, Luts Delf body type 1 (I believe)

2. I have a Homme Ivan and he's also 43cm to match Kyrill!

3. Hi,
      don´t know if anyone already posted it, I´m not that interested in height to read all posts.
      But for the worlds sake, or at least this posts sake, I´ve mesured up my Zhouyu (DollFamily): 44,5 cm.
      Hope it helps ^^

4. I have an interesting mix of minis...

[​IMG]

Also, here is the OD Tae next to the FL C-Line ladies:

[​IMG]

#64 bakayaro onna, Nov 10, 2010
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    5. I have updated the list in front. Now that the focus of the thread has changed, I'll contribute this old photo from a comparison I made a long time ago.

[​IMG]

Volks MSD Hewitt II (Long Leg Body), Angell-Studio F-Nicety Vera, Unoa B-el, Latidoll Blue-line Rei

And here are links to the long, in-depth comparisons that also has head swaps for hybrids I made in the past:

LatiBlue Boy vs. Volks MSD Long-legged Boy (Pictures are broken in this one, but you can still read it if you desire to!)
      LatiBlue Boy vs. Volks MSD Boy vs. Angell-Studio F-Nicety
      Latiblue Boy vs. Volks MSD Long-legged Boy vs. Angell-Studio F-Nicety vs. Unoa 1.5 Boy

6. Here are my MSDs. I didn't really measure them to get exact measurements, but I still thought it would be helpful to see them all side by side.

Just the boys:

A-Line Normal MNF Shiwoo, Dollmore Kid Pado, Limhwa Limho Mono

All of them together:

A-Line Normal MNF Shiwoo, Dollmore Kid Pado, Iplehouse JID Tatiana, Limhwa Limho Mono

The Mono is still the tallest, however my JID girl is pretty tall for an MSD girl.
      How she measures up in comparison to the the boys:

Dollmore Kid boy vs. JID girl
      Only slightly taller, but still taller and all around broader. Smaller hands and feet though.

A-Line MNF boy vs. JID girl
      MNFs are short x3 I think its rather cute though, for those interested in making them a couple (mine are a couple).

Hope someone someday finds my contribution helpful :3

7. Hmm, I guess I should post this here. A link to a comparison of all my minis I did: The Whole Crew. I've got five different minis in there, from five different companies.

A quick thing, though, all my boys lined up with their corresponding heights:

[​IMG]

From left to right:
      WITHdoll: 45cm
      Dollzone: 44cm
      Resinsoul: 44cm
      Minifee: 42cm
      Kid Delf: 41cm

8. Hi there!
      I have a customer at my Etsy asking if my MSD shirt (modeled here in a Lati Blue body) would fit a MNF BOY, can anyone help me with this?

thanks*

9. Wow, I think my AoD Min got shorter... he's 44.5CM. I could have sworn he was 46CM. In any case, my AR Little Fiar Mano is 41.5CM.

10. My Dikadoll is 43cm

11. Does anyone have the height of other DiM boys ?

I'm looking at Alpon or Ace, but any other of the newer boys would be great too ^^

12. Sorry for reviving this thread but does anyone have and exact height for Soom little gem boys (human without fantasy parts)?

13. Not the best but here is a picture of a Soom Little Gem with Luts Kid Delf and FL MNF
      [​IMG]

And another with DIM Happy and Zaoll in the back~
      [​IMG]

14. Thank you so much for that! :D Wow I didn't think little gems were about the same size as KDF! :o Thank you so much! >___<

15. I don't see on the list, but my Lati Blue Rucas is in fact 48cm tall. It could be in the head? Is Rucas' head bigger than Rei? I don't have a Rei... Make that 47.5 cm ;P

16. I'm wanting to make my Lati Blue Christopher Rei and my MNF Rena with Cutie Legs a couple. I do know that He will be about 47cm and She will be about 40cm, does anyone have a comparison shot so I can see the height diffrences?

17. Is there anyone here who could give me a comparison between a Minifee B-line boy and a Loongsoul girl?