1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Pet Peeves!!!

Apr 20, 2010

1. I love my MSD girl. And I sew so I can make whatever I want for her. And I have resized a SD pattern for my MSD and it worked great. I am planning on sewing and selling outfits and patterns but for now I only have one doll my MSD that I got by doing a trade OOAK outfits for the doll. I really want one of the SD size girls but I love my MSD>

2. I just thought of a pet peeve. It's a general one, because it doesn't just happen in the Mini sizes, but in any size you collect. You find a doll you like, and you think "oh, I think I can see a nice little grouping of dolls, I like this that and the other and maybe one more, and I'll take my time getting them" Then they demand to come home as fast as you can put up the money and once you have the dolls you thought were the only ones you'd want, others pop up, and demand to come home, and more and more, until you have a list so long, it'll take 3 lifetimes to afford them all! Next thing you know, you're a slave to these dolls that now demand clothes and shoes, then furniture and it never ends! THAT is my pet peeve!

3. I think my general pet peeve is the lack of cute mature Mini boys. Oh, of course, I could go for SD but I hate lugging things out, even dolls X_X The only boys I like is the Lati Blues and Doll-Love boys [there wasn't any range to begin with X_X ]. They need to look more like SDs!

4. MSD-size is great, not too big to carry nor too small to sew for... But honestly, the lack of mature bodies in both girl and boy figures is a big fall :/ There are too few girl-MSDs with a B+ bust and about NO boy-MSDs who look more than 14 by age.

5. Have you looked at limho, narin, lati etc? There's a WORLD of mature boys out there, hell, I have dollmore kids passing quite comfortably for adults so I think it's more that a sculpt with the right faceup and clothing can be whatever you want tbh. Like all things in this hobby, it's limited only by your imagination :)