1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minifee (MNF) Shoe Database

Dec 30, 2010

1. @Musume, I mean the instep but also width. Every time I tried shoes like these they turned out to look clowny on my girl's feet. But yet again - it depends on what you're after. If you care for perfect fit - pass on them.

2. I know the pain, believe me ;)

3. In my possession now are both Bunny Nine and YOSd sizes of this style of shoe:
      Nine9 Style (clothes of ball jointed doll, BJD)
      I can tell you for positive sure the YOSd size do NOT fit the MNF Moe feet.
      Bunny Nine DO fit the Moe feet and do NOT fit the Active line feet.
      I'll get some pictures to post this weekend.

Nine9 Style is no longer selling the Bunny Nine dolls or the Bunny Nine size of shoes.

#244 passionasfashion, Jul 6, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    4. Great resource, thanks for compiling!

5. I'm tired of looking for a suitable shoes and found the master , which I sewed shoes mirven

6. This is the best thread ever. Thank you so much for gathering all of this info and thank you to all who helped!

7. I don't know if it can helps you, but I saw some sneakers from that size and Active Line feet can wear it.

8. i ordered some shoes from Summomo by summomo82 on etsy, they are suppose to be made to fit minifee and some for moe line too...ill post pics when they come in

9. I know this was posted a few months ago but if you're still wondering, I have these and they fit my girls moe feet pretty well! They don't look overly clunky IMO and they literally fit like a glove on the calves. They fit over thin mesh-like tights but I know they wouldn't zip over leggings unless you loosen the laces and I haven't tried that yet.

[​IMG]

Let's hope this Flickr image works for you using my iPad

10. This thread is so helpful! My doll's been just barefooted for eternity because I made the n00b mistake of thinking msd is minifee size, so the first shoes I bought from ebay are pretty ugly and out of proportion. Thanks for all the info and pictures! Blackcat, your doll is lovely.

11. Minifee moe feet fit in Dollheart YO-SD shoes :) also volks YO-SD, Theres also room for socks!

12. Oh my God this thread is godly. I've found some Blythe shoes fit moe line fairly well.

13. you'd have to be really careful with that. some "blythe" shoes are huge on blythe and i can see how they would work, but the ones that fit blythe snugly are usually more a pukifee size, though some are even to narrow for them!

14. I don't know how super helpful this is, but I did find a pair of shoes in my collection that fit the Moe feet beautifully! Not super helpful since I don't think they are sold anymore but these YoSD sandals from Cotin Doll fit wonderfully so if you see them on the second hand market at all, they fit!

[​IMG]

I also tried these boots from Dollheart on the Moe feet: YS000298 [YS000298] - $34.90 : DollHeart, by DollHeart.com
      and while they go on, and look adorable, getting them off again was a nightmare.

And finally these shoes from Luts wouldn't even go on: Welcome to LUTS - Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company

15. Hey guys, I got the new Model Delf ankle strap heels and they fit my Minifee. It's a tight fit, but they do fit and stand in them. Here's a pic of my Liria wearing them with some fishnet tights.

[​IMG]

16. cute shoes, do the boots your other girl is wearing fit as well?