1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minifee (MNF) Shoe Database

Dec 30, 2010

1. @auntbear Yes, but I think they were custom made, I got the last pair from a friend.

2. #263 MelancholyWings, Apr 5, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    3. No, the YOSD size will not even fit the Moe foot and the MSD size are too large for Active feet.

4. [​IMG]
      Ebay - sweetiiger These are big but I love them anyway. These are on Aline flat feet.

5. This is so helpful! :)

6. [​IMG]
      Alice's Collection - these are a little long for Aline flat feet I think they are 6 cm but I really like them and she can stand in them easily

[​IMG]
      Etsy - Moritime - theses are very wide and there is a lot of space above her feet. They look ok with some outfits. (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      Ebay - Dollmansion These feel cheap like barbie boots and are quite hard for her to stand in but I think they are cute (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      Dollzone - perfect fit without socks, can work with thin socks (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      ebay - Dollmansion perfect fit, a little hard to stand in these but works (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      Ebay evasdoll - A little big and long but look cute with socks (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      Ebay evasdoll a little big but perfect with socks, good quality (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      ebay Releaserain - laces that come with these are too big, even with smaller laces I think they look too bulky (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      Ebay dollmansion Love love love these - fit great with socks, good quality super cute (Aline flat feet)

[​IMG]
      Ebay mimiwoo - way too big but they look cute from the front in photos and the quality is good. She can stand very easily in these (Aline flat feet)

7. Thank you so much for the reviews and info! It is so difficult to find proper slim shoes for mature minis - all the msd shoes seem to be for the child like msds

8. Most are, yes. And even if you can find mature styles they are sized for the bulkier feet of childlike msds.

9. Yes, unfortunately I've purchased shoes like this that looked cute on the msd model in the promo pics but look like giant bucket child-shoes on a minifee foot, technically fitting but an entirely wrong scale

10. Hi everyone! Very nice thread I most say!
      I am atm looking for some shoes for my minifee A-line girl. She has high heel feet, and I am looking for high heels for her.

But my question is, do the shoes for 16" Ellowyne Wilde (I believe the doll is called). Fit for the minifee feet?

I found these shoes here, and I really like them. But, I don't know if they are in the right size, tbh I have a struggle with numbers. Here is the link.

#272 LinneaHime, Aug 25, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    11. I've bought from this seller and the shoes need to be for Evangeline Ghastly or 22" Tonner American Model. Sometimes even then it's a hit or miss especially with open toed heels.

12. Thank you for your help, I got a reminder!

I actually bought a pair just today, the 22'' Tonner American Model doll size. I cross my fingers they will be a fit for my minifee!

#274 LinneaHime, Aug 28, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    13. I recently splurged on shoes from fairyland (the shiny red pumps with 3 buckles) and they are my favorite shoes by far. I bought a lot of cheaper shoes from eBay because I didn't want to spend $50 on shoes but now that I have them it's worth it. I should have just bought the shoes I wanted in the first place instead of buying so many shoes that are just ok.

14. Seems Soul kids have 6cm feet that's already .5cm longer than fairy line so any shoes made for them are going to be even larger.
      Thing is, these are tall boots so if you really love them you might be able to get away with their being too big.
      They won't be too small that's for sure. But I would be worried that the leg part is too tall.

15. I'm getting a pair of boots from souldoll, they're not the same ones but are tall boots so I'll try them on my minifees when they arrive. :)

16. I have purchased boots to fit the male 17" Tonner dolls and they fit MNF feet quite well. :)