1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minifee (MNF) Shoe Database

Dec 30, 2010

1. Seeing is believing. Here are the Nine9 Style Bunny nine size Colorful Sneakers on Moe Girl and Boy:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Woosoo G, Moe line, glamour bust, Moe legs with Moe feet wearing Nine9 Style Bunny nine size Colorful Sneakers Navy, which will accommodate up to a medium T-shirt thickness of stocking/sock.
      These fit well and it is possible to take them off without having the foot detach from the ankle.

Woosoo V Boy, Moe line, Moe legs with Moe feet wearing Nine9 Style Bunny nine size Colorful Sneakers White. They are not a stark white but more towards an ivory color. These are a good fit but would only accommodate a mesh thin sock. They cannot be taken off WITHOUT having the foot detach from the ankle; however, the back of the sneaker is not overly stiff it will push down to extract the foot with little effort.

IMO they are worth the price point because they are very well made with scaled smaller eyelets and thinner laces.

2. Ohhh thank you so much! You just cemented my decision to order a pair! Thank you so much I know [MENTION=3721]eleniel[/MENTION] will find this useful too cuz they were considering buying unoa chibi shoes lol

3. I'm looking for some black boots for boys (A-line). If anyone could recommend any I would be most grateful. Thank you.

4. I ordered 3 pairs of 22" Tonner american model shoes from ebay, and sadly two pairs did not fit on my girl. However, I had the idea of using (sewing thread) beeswax, covered in stocking fabric and molded to her foot to make up the difference in the empty space between her high heel foot and the shoe, and now she can stand in them (with some balancing, i think she needs restrung) ;) [​IMG] oops… noob here, can't post attachments.., sorry.:doh

5. [MENTION=69721]Serdtse[/MENTION] only the first link worked and i can't see where you put the padding? i was thinking of getting those exact same shoes so would love to see a close up of what you did to make them fit?

meg (my m-line ante) is checking out the fit on her new custom made shoes (from summomo2 on etsy) she is thrilled to have shoes that don't pinch or fit like clown shoes! she's not sure if she likes the brown shoes or the white better. either pair is a perfect fit over bare feet - her favorite way to wear shoes, but are still easy to get on and off.
      [​IMG]New shoes and a freshly mended chair by onebluestocking, on Flickr

edit: the white ones fit perfectly but we had only tried on one of the brown when i wrote this. the other brown shoe was too small and i couldn't get on at all and after weeks of trying to get the seller to respond and fix the problem with no response at all i have to say that i can't recommend this seller at all after all. :(

6. I'm on a quest. It's probably impossible. I feel like I've looked everywhere to no avail...

Anyone know if there's a source for Louboutin-like shoes for regular/flat foot MNF? I'm assuming that if a high-heeled shoe is not totally snug it will fit a flat foot easier? [ Reference: Christian Louboutin Bianca ]

The best I've come across are [these], and they appear to be an eensy bit too small, but if anyone has tried these or similar, let me know if they work!

8. Thank you for all the info, this is very helpful!
      So my brother-in-law wants to buy a moe-line doll and asked me to help him with research on shoes.
      Will D-size shoes from Leeke fit m-line girl? I think i saw someone saying that those shiny silver heels (LS-272_D) fit, but wondering about those two:
      http://leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=912&B_catalog_num=29
      http://leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=906&B_catalog_num=29
      Anyone tried them? What are your thoughts?
      Thanks! :)

9. https://www.etsy.com/shop/summomo82 makes adorable flat shoes. Minifee feet are narrow and small, and her shoes are perfect. She even makes ones for tiny moe feet. Her store is on vacation for now.

10. hello,
      my friend who is not on doa asked me if I can help her with her mnf boys since they have no shoes
      i looked through the pages and most compüarisions are highheel feet and girls
      her boys are moe line so the feetsize is 5,0cm

maybe here someone knows where you can biy shoes which do not cost 40$

thank you

11. [MENTION=7544]PaulinePol[/MENTION] i haven't tried those ones particular ones. i have several of the lower heeled american model shoes too, but i think those are the same heels that were in [MENTION=69721]Serdtse[/MENTION]'s pictures (the ones that aren't here any more) and she said they weren't a great fit, and her doll had trouble standing in them. since the ones she had were sandals so the poor fit would show more, you could probably get away with them if you planned on using them only when your girl was sitting or leaning against a support for stability

12. Thank you, Auntbear! I was affraid so seeing how high actually the "imaginary" heel is.

13. I remember seeing someone saying those fit their MNF a while back (can't remember where I saw it though). I ordered a pair in a different color from the same seller last night. I will let you all know if they fit once they arrive :)

14. Serdtse - thank you!!! It helps a lot, but kinda too bad they dont fit!

Spoiledshells Great!! Will be looking forward!

15. @PaulinePol someone named dotworkdoll? on here and westcoastfairy on tumblr and Flickr has those same shoes you were looking for but in white. I think if you contact her she could tell you if she likes the fit. It looks like her MNF mio is standing well in them, I think it might be because the shoe is closed, not sandals like the ones I have.