1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minifee Seorin and Ryeon Full Set!!

Apr 19, 2008

1. Thanks! I'm such a dork, sometimes. T__T; I can't wait until he gets home, cause I really want to see how the new body compares to the older one! Now I need to go order his eyes and I'll be set for a wait. :D Not as bad as the wait for my Narae was...but still! He's so snarky, I luv it. :XD:

2. Also be sure to check your spam folder. On my last order the confirmation and the invoice both ended up there and I almost missed paying.

3. Oh, it'll be definitely a treat to be able to buy weapons from them. The halbard looks so
      exquisite that if they did other types, I'm sure they're be just as great.

4. I Want The Cage.....>.<

5. I don't know what happened... somehow I ended up ordering BOTH because they are basically dream dolls to me. I NEVER thought I would end up liking a boy doll enough to buy one but I could not help it. I just can't believe how utterly awsome they both are. Pretty much a page straight out of Soul Calibur or the like! After I get them I might see about trying to make a sword for one of them as well to go with the naginata (not sure why they are calling it a halberd as it is a blade ended polearm as opposed to axe/hook combo but whatever). The naginata seriously made me drool XD

fayerie:

I actually asked Fairyland but they politely told me that the cage is not for sale ;_;

6. Thanks! I got my real invoice this morning and paid them! :aheartbea

YAAAAY. I'm so excited. I'm such a sucker sometimes, the sharp pointy weapon was really the sticking point, sadly enough. :lol::sweat

7. When I first saw Seorin I just died a little inside; he is the most beautiful thing I have seen, I think. I so want him! I don't care that he is a mini, I still want him! (damn not being able to bye him) But I found out that I could by him as a la carte and then I just screamed, even if I can't bye the full set I can still get a Seorin :aheartbea

I just love every little bit about him, the body, the face, the cloths, the extra parts everything! He is just a "must have" right now and I cry inside not beeing able to get him :(

And to all you that have ordered Seorin: I will seriously hunt you down to see pictures!! ;)

8. I FOUND HIM! :o I've been trying to find a doll to be Tatsuya(my MSD Ken)'s new "shell." I really like MiniFees, but none of the head molds really fit. I took one look at Seorin and thought, "IT'S TATSUYA!" He is PERFECT! And I loooove the new body! *Saves pennies!*

I can't wait to see owner pictures. :D

9. http://www.weaponsemporium.com/WE-Axes&maces.htm

Check the bottom of the page. ^^;; It's a different version of the standard axe/hook combo halberd, and this is the one I think of when I think "halberd." The naginata just has a blade on the end, as you said. I think really, the definition could go either way, because the Fairyland weapon is so fantasy, now that I'm looking at it again, it doesn't properly fit either category. ^_^ Interchangable terminology. I think theirs is a very interesting adaptation on the halberd, though. Very beautiful.

I really do like Seorin, I can't wait to see everyones. I'm so excited people are getting a male MNF mould they like. I agree, Seorin and the C-head just look different to me than the other MNF boys. ^^; I love them both.

Edit: This is kinda similar: http://www.kungfukc.com/images/weapons/1xSnakeHalberd.JPG It's called a single-sided snake halberd. The blade is a little different, but it has the attached-to-end with the side piece thing going on.

10. I am in love with BOTH of them :o

Its too bad they don't do layaway since I just ordered Beryl...or maybe thats a good thing :?

NOPE...its definitely too bad :lol:

11. mm..I like the seorin sp head... >_> I want to see more pics u_U

12. S-Seorin... :D He and his outfit are absolutely gorgeous. I think I'm safe from wanting this fullset, but after seeing how lovely he can be, I realized that Seorin is the perfect mold for a female character I've been trying to find the right doll-form for. Like lajvIo said, I'm really happy that he's available as an a la carte option. (That doesn't stop me from loving his weapon, though. WANT. :aheartbea )

Ryeon is very pretty, too! I love how the colors of her wig, eyes, and outfit coordinate. She looks very sweet and delicate, but I can also imagine her as a fighter like Seorin appears to be. And like others have said, I wish Fairyland sold the birdcage (and the halberd)! :fangirl:

13. Quick question for those that have ordered do they take paypal or do you pay by credit card??? I do plan on getting Seorin with that active body but as a girl tho;)

14. They do take Paypal. The checkout page has instructions on how to pay via paypal.

Looks like we're going to have a few Seorin girls. ;)

15. Dear Doll World: Please stop adding to the list of dolls that I may or may not buy as my first one. I'm already having a hard enough time choosing between two at the moment!!

*EDIT* Ahahahaha never mind! I see that he's available as an ala carte :3

Still, that outfit IS gorgeous *drools*

16. Prysm- Thanks for the info, yea I have been thinking about getting a girl Minifee and I think he will make a great one.

17. i dont know if its been mentioned, but the outfits are listed in the clothes section on the site :o

18. Yeah I was about to order the outfit that Seorin is wearing and the total was $133+ so I said this coming Friday hopefully after paying my bills and if it does not sell out I will get it.

19. Oh god I'd love Seorin as a boy or girl, but I can't run to another doll at the moment. I should know this, but can the boy heads fit on the girl bodies?

I've been trying to avoid MNF because I prefer big dolls and the MNF are just all too cute for me to resist. Seorin has to be one of the loviest dolls out in ages.

20. I am in complete love with Seorin! :D And the full set is perfect! He's the first doll I've obsessed over as much as the elf Shiwoo. Fortunately for me, unlike the elf Shiwoo, Seorin is not limited. :dance My biggest problem is figuring out whether I want to buy the outfit now and the boy later, or buy the full-set (I do need mini boots). I was hoping my stimulus check would cover it, but it looks like I may not get it until after July 11! (Damn not doing direct deposit...) I wish I knew how quickly the full-set and outfits will sell out. I may have to get him this weekend anyway, pretenting I already got my check. :sweat And pray nothing else comes along.

And I may need to get the girl's outfit, too. Ryeon is cute, but not calling to me at the moment, but her outfit may be needed for the girl I'm planning.

And Katie_Raven, the heads are interchangable. I have a shiwoo girl who will be getting a minifee girl body some time in the future.