1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimee body from DIM

Jul 18, 2007

1. At this moment, we are not sure. Sorry ^^

2. I was just wondering if there was a deadline for the $250 head+body offer...? What a fantastic deal though! Denny, you're so good to us! :D

3. I would also like to know the deadline. Specifically, would we be able to see a May head on a Minimee body before we decide? It's not clear to me at this point how big my head will be.

4. Don't worry, I wil take orders(this event) until the sample body is realesed.

Thank you.

5. That's really cool!
      I was wondering though, why will they be inexpensive? Is it going to be a drop in quality? And if that's the case does that mean the doll will be more fragile or more likely to yellow?

6. It's because of the labor expense.
      however, we have our staff working there and will check the quality issue.
      Anyway, we are now producing a sample in three weeks and then, I can tell you the exactly the differences.

Thanks

7. So, I'm sorry to be annoying, but is this still going on? $250 for a minimee head and body? er... is that not it? Meep! Sorry, I'm just excited at the thought of being able to order a minimee head and body together.

Thank you
      Kadence

8. If I'm not wrong, it was only an offer for the owners of existing heads without bodies. I think the new heads will be offered together with the new MiniMee body that Denny said his team is working on...

9. The $250 offer is just for the body, and only for current owners of minimee heads that still need bodies. You may still be able to get that deal (as the new body hasn't released yet) but the minimee heads are a seperate purchase.

10. Ohh, okay! Thank you, both! :)

11. Does this mean that the colour sample mentioned before (two weeks from the 19th of July) is being pushed back and released later this month, or that it is still due for now? :3

Also, I'm a little confused about ordering, but basically, should I wait until the colour samples have been shown so that I can choose between NS or BW resin? Or should I send in pictures and payment for the minimee head now and then choose before it goes to be casted? I'm guessing that all heads ordered from now be made to the same resin tone as the bodies anyway..

12. I was also trying to decide if I should wait until the resin samples are released before I place my order. Depending on the shade of the NS, and BW, I'm not sure which one to go with.

13. I'm curious as to how tall these bodies are going to be? C:

14. Devil's Trill: The bodies being offered right now for Minimee are the regular DIM ones, so you can find details on them here. As for the bodies that are being worked on specifically for Minimee, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

15. Ah nevermind ^_____^