1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimee Discussion

Sep 13, 2014

1. OMG! Then I have the chance to get my Aoi from the GazettE head too
      These are great news

2. I'm curious if anyone knows of any photos of the DBSK heads that are listed at the beginning of this thread? I would love to see those.

Also, how stylized is the stylized option? I'm thinking of doing a stylized version of huang zitao, but I'd want to see some examples first.

3. Oh i was looking for this Thread! :D
      I give my MoDoll James McAvoy yesterday a faceup...he is my OC Sascha ♥

[​IMG]

4. Hello, a bit later WOW for Avatar heads !!
      Are they SD or MSD size ?
      Still hoping to find some... Congrats for owning them ! They are so wonderfull !!

5. Faceup is awesome. Really love the realism in his cheeks.

6. [​IMG]

My new boy, my new love:)

7. Hello to all! I am to visit you. I waited a long time, but now I have mini Kim Taehyung from BTS!
      The heads have only recently come and I cannot let them out of my hands. There is a long work to create images, but this is just a joy to me! I could not resist and decided to show clean here!
      So far, of course there is not visible to him. But I assure you that Kim Taehyung is sure!

[​IMG]
      DSC_1119
      by areanraxxx, on Flickr​

8. Here is my first Minimee. (≧∇≦)/
      It's Kai from the GazettE and he is my absolute favourite musician.

[​IMG]IMG_20190307_115250_042 by Nicole Richter, auf Flickr

Now I am still in search for the another Minimee head of Aoi and the other guys. So if you know somebody selling them let me know ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

9. Ooo I'm gonna show your Kai to a friend of mine that adores him just as much c:
      I'm curious about the Aoi, too. I helped the one group (Or maybe it was just one person...) order tweak the mods for the sculpting process, but I never saw the final result.

10. My David Bowie...
      [​IMG]

11. I really would love to get Aoi too. (☆^ー^☆)
      I saw some Aoi minimees but never a head for sale. And ordering a new is so expensive (ㄒoㄒ)

12. I second this!

13. [​IMG] I am very excited for this minimee I am getting from Owls_Moor on bjdclub. This was the photopolymer print, now it is getting finished up and then cast.

14. @Areanra omg I had no idea that there was a taehyung order going on :...(

15. and it was not. It was an individual order for two people, a master in Russia. Moscow

16. Can someone just confirm for me that this is a Jensen Ackles Minimee? (not the Modoll version).

[​IMG]

17. Thank you so much <3

18. I guess it's because minimee's are harder to come by these days, but given the popularity of the J-Rock heads back in the day I'm surprised there's not more K-pop boys around. I've seen a few vaguely-BTS sculpts floating around, but that's about it. Not that I wouldn't mind getting a BTS guy, because they're all gorgeous, but there's a lot of other k-idols out there I could definitely see as bjd sculpts.

(...okay what I mean is A. if i got one bts i'd feel bad not getting them all because ot7 and all that, and B. i really just want Super Junior's Kim Heechul because he is the prettiest human being i have ever seen in my life, and i want a Leeteuk to go with him)

(but C. the only thing stopping me from seriously planning on getting a minimee is that they are usually made for 70+ bodies and the only body i'd ever get in that size is probably a granado vindoll because i am a very smoll person and even my yid iplehouse 63cm boy is a pain in the butt for me to handle...:sweat)