1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimee Discussion

Sep 13, 2014

1. This thread is the best thread <3

Hope I can share my most favorite doll, but not sure if he really counts because while it's a custom head, it wasn't quite a "Minimee" so much as a private commission between me and my good buddy Art-Iculated. 8U;;

[​IMG]

My David Warner doll, who is intended to be Dillinger from Tron. He also has a gray cast counterpart that's gearing up to be Sark. Man, there are still no words for how utterly ecstatic I was/am that Dollshe did the unthinkable and started to cast their bodies in not one, but three shades of gray.... ;w;;;

2. Eastern:

Alice Nine- Shou (DiM)
      Alice Nine- Tora (DiM)
      Arashi - Jun Matsumoto
      Arashi - Kazunari Ninomiya
      Arashi - Masaki Aiba
      Arashi - Sakurai Sho
      Arashi - Satoshi Ohno
      Buck-Tick- Sakurai Atsushi (DiM)
      DBSK- Jaejoong (DiM)
      DBSK- Yunho
      DBSK- Xiah Junsu (DiM )
      Daigo Stardust
      D'espairs Ray- Hizumi (DiM)
      D'espairs Ray- Karyu (DiM & Nobilitydoll)
      D'espairs Ray- Tsukasa (DiM)- as far as I know only by some one-person order, Group order fell through
      D'espairs Ray- Zero (DiM- two versions at least)
      Dir en grey- Die (DiM- two versions at least)
      Dir en grey- Kaoru (DiM - two versions at least)
      Dir en grey- Kyo (DiM - three versions at least & Nobilitydoll)
      Dir en grey- Shinya (DiM)
      Dir en grey- Toshiya (DiM- three versions at least)
      Gackt (DiM & Nobilitydoll- at least three versions of DiM sculpt)
      Gacktjob- You Kurosaki (DiM)
      Gacktjob- Chachamaru (DiM)
      Hyde (DiM- at least two versions)
      Kamijo (DiM)
      Kenichi Matsuyama
      Lee Jun Ki (DiM)
      Mana (DiM)
      Mansai Nomura (DiM)
      Merry- Tetsu (DiM)
      Miyavi (DiM- at least two versions)
      Mucc- Tatsurou (DiM) as far as I know only by some one-person order
      Nightmare- Hitsugi (DiM)
      Ryuhei Matsuda (DiM)
      Song Joong- Ki (Nobilitydoll)
      Takeshi Kaneshiro (DiM)
      The GazettE- Aoi (DiM)
      The GazettE- Kai (DiM)
      The GazettE- Reita (DiM)
      The Gazette- Ruki (DiM- at least two versions)
      The Gazette- Uruha (DiM- at least two versions)
      X-Japan- hide (DiM)
      X-Japan- Yoshiki (DiM)

Western:

Alan Rickman (at least 2 different versions, both by DiM, one for DoA , one for Russian doll forum. The DoA version was made by DiM China)
      Andreja Pejic
      Angelina Jolie (DiM)
      Audrey Hepburn (2 different versions, both by DiM China)
      Barbra Streisand
      Benedict Cumberbatch (Natrume)
      Bill Kaulitz
      Billy Piper (DiM Korea)
      Brad Pitt
      Brandon Lee
      Cate Blanchett
      Daniel Radcliffe
      David Bowie
      - DiM
      - Nobility doll
      David Tennant (DiM China)
      Davy Jones
      Dean Winchester (DiM)
      Devon Aoki
      Elizabeth Sladen (cast by Mirodoll)
      Elvis Presley
      Ewan McGregor
      Gerard Way
      Gwen Stefani
      Helena Bonham Carter (DiM)
      Hugh Jackman (Nobilitydoll)
      Jackson Rathbone (DiM)
      James Marsters (DiM)
      Jared Padalecki
      Jason Isaacs
      Jenson Ackles (DiM)
      Jermey Brett (DiM China)
      Jeremy Northam
      Johnny Depp (DiM)
      Johnny Weir
      John Rhys-Meyers
      Kirsten Dundst (as Claudia)
      Kristen Stewart (as Bella Swan)
      Leonard Nimoy (DiM, China)
      Lacrimosa- Tilo Wolff (DiM)
      Lady Gaga
      Liv Tyler
      Michael Jackson
      Milla Jovovich
      Misha Collins (DiM)
      Morena Baccarin
      Nathan Fillion (DiM)
      Orlando Bloom (DiM China)
      Sam Worthington (DiM)
      Scarlett Johansson
      Summer Glau
      Tilda Swinton
      Tom Baker (DiM China)
      Tom Cruise (DiM)- Lestat de Lioncourt
      Tom Hiddleston
      - DiM Korea
      - Whispering Grass
      - Natrume
      Viggo Mortensen
      Zachary Quinto

Other:
      Beauty and the Beast- Vincent
      Black Butler- Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) (DiM China)
      Black Butler- Grell (Kuroshitsuji) (DiM China)
      Castlevania- Alucard (DiM China)
      Corpse Bride- Emily (Nobilitydoll)
      Dark Crystal- Jen (DiM China)
      Dark Crystal- Kira (DiM China)
      hands and feet for Gelflings ((from Dark Crystal) (DiM China))
      Final Fantasy - Angeal
      Final Fantasy - Balthier
      Final Fantasy- Cloud Strife (DiM)
      Final Fantasy- Genesis (DiM)
      Final Fantasy - Kadaj
      Final Fantasy - Lightning
      Final Fantasy - Loz
      Final Fantasy - Noctis
      Final Fantasy- Reno (DiM)
      Final Fantasy - Seifer
      Final Fantasy- Sephiroth (DiM- two versions at least)
      Final Fantasy - Squall
      Final Fantasy- Vincent Valentine (DiM)
      Final Fantasy - Yazoo
      Final Fantasy- Zack Fair (DiM)
      Fullmetal Alchemist - Edward Elric
      Hellboy- Prince Nuada
      Kingdom Hearts - Sora
      Kingdom Hearts - Riku
      Kingdom Hearts - Roxas
      Legend of Zelda- Link
      Pan's Labyrinth- Pan
      Resident Evil - Leon Kennedy
      Skydoll- Lodovica

3. Sure can you post him here, don't be shy :)

Added him to the list :). So great you are getting the Junsu head, he is great. I love his performance of Death in the Korean cast of the musical 'Elisabeth' as well. I'm getting my Die and Kaoru head and the two bodies. Hopefully on Friday (According to the tracking it should be)

4. I love this head..my gosh he's perfect! :love

5. I actually plan on making several outfits for him, including his Elisabeth and Mozart! outfits :) I really enjoy his musical roles along with his regular singing.

Haha, the jrock heads I had were Toshiya and Shinya! We have similar tastes.

6. Can't wait to see him with the outfits. :aheartbea I will start an outfit for Ruki (The GazettE) once the bodies are here. I have two Toshiyas so far, one is finished, and the other one (who is currently on vacation at a friend's place) is one of my floating heads, who need a body and face-up. I still need a Shinya, I had one some years ago, but he wasn't so good in my opinion, so I sold him. But I'm confident that I will find one or two sooner or later at the MP- the Dir en grey heads seems to be often for sale with a bit of patience. So far I have all members of Dir en grey but Shinya ;).

7. You could ask Natrume on etsy if she could make it for you. Not sure if she does individual requests but it's worth a try.
      Here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/natrume?ref=l2-shopheader-name

8. I asked her once, but she told me that she makes merely heads in which she has an interest, don't know if she changed idea about making individual or group orders.

9. PegasusxCroquet, what a distinguished looking gentleman! Those older looking dolls are quite fascinating, I wonder if we will see more of those in the future. Wow, how cool will he look in gray?

I am very happy to read that the MNMs I painted inspired you to get these dolls, $abbatha and Ereskigal. It actually took quite a bit of work on my customer's side to even convince me to paint her Minimee. :sweat I'm very glad I gave in then …

Ereskigal, your "head-hunting" is going well, I think I missed out on a few of your new guys … ;)

10. I'm glad as well ;).

Yes, there are some new ones (but three went to new homes as well- Shou, hide and Yoshiki, luckily, otherwise I couldn't afford the new ones- I've sold them before, not because I wanted the others). Tomorrow the parcel from the Netherlands should arrive and next week I will pay of Reita. Sooner or later you will get heads for painting. But nevertheless should we do a Dollmeet soon.

And a little bit of Toshiya spam:

[​IMG]

I've added the list and some links to the first post. If you know more important and interesting links just post it here and I will update.

11. He is great. I love him :aheartbea. Added him to the list :)

12. Kavarr, thanks for the kind words for my Cas! Actually, I've just fallen in love with your Loki. :aheartbea He is super cute, very realistic but altogether so anime-like for a minimee! This balance between a real person and a cartoon character is a rare trait in minimees, so he literally stole my heart. :daisy You must be very proud of him!

Enzyme, wow, your boys are super gorgeous! :D I can imagine them on the screen, playing in a Final Fantasy movie! They are absolutely unbelievable. *__* Do you like Elfdoll girls? Some of them could look nice together with your boys. But of course I support Iplehouse too, especially their new pirate line.

evie the kid, Castiel is on Spiritdoll Proud (2nd version) - they share it together with my Nabarro Wally. The neck is too thin for his massive head, so I'm thinking of switching him to Herculean body one day. Though I like how the Proud body stoops.
      I think you are one of the best minimee-painters I've known for years in the BJD-hobby, so it could be marvellous to see your other works! :) Could you bring your Namonaki Murph here too?

Also, dear Ereskigal - do you think it could be a good idea to add all Namonaki sculpts to the minimee-list we are completing here? I don't think anyone else did Mads Mikkelsen, or Michael Fassbender, or Elijah Wood. They simpy deserve it!

That's my Mikkel as Hannibal Lecter from Namonaki (I hope someone will show more of their minimees!)

[​IMG]

13. Love seeing all these gorgeous dolls! Their faces are so amazing and so different from other bjds.
      Reya your Hannibal looks so real! You have done an amazing job with that face-up. Glad you like my Loki i'm so hopelessly in love with him.
      Ereskigal Toshiya looks great with that heavy eyeliner and Tetsu your boy looks so cool and I think he knows it:)
      Keep that spam coming everyone!

14. Can I post my custom made Nobility doll(s) here to? I got a Fade/ Yellow Fried Chickenz - Jon Underdown :) He's one of my favorites and painted by Dr Krow.

15. Sure, just post the details here and I will add them to the list :).

Thank you :aheartbea. That's the make-up he had been made after:
      http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z478/Witchmere/Toshiya255_zpsa39ee8b5.jpg

I love my Toshiya so much and Evie had done an amazing job on him.

Sure- all Minimee from all companies or private artists are welcome here.

16. Hehe ok :) Well here is my Jon Underdown. He was made before NobilityDoll decided to not do individual orders anymore.

[​IMG]

It's the best picture I have of him so far. Have not taken to many pictures of him since I got him but I really adore him<3

17. He looks great. :)

18. Reya Dawnbringer, thank you very much! I have seen Elfdoll girls, they are very nice-looking sculpts. Although, I'm not looking for anymore girl dolls
      of this kind (one is more than enough), I think it someone else on here might find your suggestion very helpful! ^____^ I also agree, I think Iple House
      girls would definitely look good with most of these sculpts!

It's so great being able to see other people's customized celebrity sculpts on a single thread. Everyone has done such magnificent job on their "Minimee/s."
      I look forward to seeing more. (:

- Enzyme

19. I reeeeeaaalllllyyyy want to see some pictures of the Gerard Way MNM, he's my fav singer and I want to have my own little Killjoy! I've searched everywhere, but I can't find any pictures of them :( Does anyone know where I could find some pictures of the G-Way head?