1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minoru World has an English site up!!!

Jun 18, 2005

1. *le gasp* :o

2. They have Jeremie's perfect boots, in his size, AND they take credit card! :o
      Really, I'm overjoyed. ^^ For weeks I've been looking at less-perfect boots on other sites, stumped by Paypal, or checking the local Volks stores which never seem to have anything for 13 boys. *_*

I couldn't make the membership form work either. The order seemed to go through when I did it as a non-member, though... I think...

3. Regarding credit card payments, I'm curious if anyone else runs into the problem I had. The payment app kept saying I was declined and to check with the card issuer (my bank, it's a check card). I called my bank, and was informed that, due to high rates of fraud, they've blocked all payments to the Koreas and Turkey. They won't even let me waive the block for my card or this transaction or anything. :x

So I guess it's money order time. *shakes fist*

Fu

4. Aye. My bank will reject many vendors too: usually internet and international vendors. Too many bastard con-artists out there, I guess. :roll:

You can still PayPall them, though. :)

5. My Minoru World shoes arrived this morning! I was a little worried about it because they sent me my information in Japanese. ^^; Has this happened to other people, or did they thoughtfully make a note of my shipping address and change the language accordingly? Even checking my order information on the English site, some parts of it spontaneously turned into Japanese. But in the end it was OK since I got the right items and quickly too.

Normally the language thing wouldn't be a problem as I can read some Japanese, but I ordered through the English site and didn't think to use one of my Japanese-OK e-mail addresses. My server made such a hash of the characters that even if I forward it to a new account it's illegible. Next time I order from anywhere I'll make sure to use a different e-mail address. *_*

p.s. I didn't have any problems with using my credit card. It was a surprise actually, since it's an American card and I wanted the items shipped to Japan. Often companies will decline to sell items if the card address is in a different country than the shipping address.