1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mio]TAKING ORDER: CLOSE : But you can make waitlist (REOPEN after a month or later)

Feb 25, 2008

1. [​IMG]

I just completed upload new outfits.:D
      Added TANK_501 and SUSPENDER_504 and 505, ACCESSORIES _501, BLOUSE_503

Thank you so much!

2. Hi Mio,

I already replied on my order on the board, but I did it again. I'll send an email to your hotmail address too? Thank you so much for all you do for us!

~Minh

3. Hi Mio...I added a note to my order about the jean size. they are for a 44.5 Limho Mono

leg length: 22cm
      waist circumference: 14cm

I think I marked that they were for an Unoa boy in my original order. I didn't realize I could say they would be for a Limho Mono. Thank you!! LeeAnn

4. I can't figure out how to order from the website. When I click order it takes me to a forum. Hmmm. I would like to order Skirt 504 and Tank top 402B (or C if you have it :)) for my SD16G. Any insights?

5. At the forum it takes you to, click on one of the sticky threads at the top that Mio wrote about ordering, she has instructions there. You basically post message thread with your name, contact information, and your order (she has an example in the instructions thread). She'll reply to the thread later with the pricing and then you can pay her. After she confirms the payment, watch your thread for updates from Mio about when she'll ship your items.

6. Hi Mio !

Gorgeous outfits like usual !
      Always perfect, stylish and sooo casual, my Yazhi (lusis) only wears your creations, strange, he ? ! lol

Do you do outfits for Unoss too ?

7. Thank you Minh_Do! Do I need to register on the Website in order to place an order? Just trying to understand the system. :)

8. minh_do ;I appreciate your kind help. :)

mclamm7: No. you don't have to register on the website. ^^

dark_angel
      : Thank you for you alway love my work.
      I can make Unoss size outfit forward. :)
      Thank you so much.

9. Hello! I'm sorry for yet another question (there are so many here!) but I was wondering if I could special-order jeans for Super Dollfie Cute boy, if I give you the leg measurements? I'd really love a pair for my boy, but his legs are too long for normal MSD jeans. Thank you! :aheartbea

10. Hi. KeiCai_Ayan

I can handle that make pants longer than msd size. You just write your order form with his measurements.

Thank you so much.

Mio

11. Hi. There~

taking order new items until TONIGHT. I'll reopen that one month later.

If my Order is Closed, and you wish to be assured of being the first I work on when my order is reopen,
      I can have a Waitlist for you.
      In this instance, pls deposit 10% of initial payment to secure a place and the remainder 90% when I invoice you.
      I'll make your order first when I'm taking orders reopen.

Thank you so much.

12. Minh_do : Thank you. :D

STATUS OF TAKING ORDER: CLOSE I'll reopen that one month or later.

But you can make waitlist. :)

13. I have a good news.
      I bought unoss from my friend. :)
      So I can take order unoss size outfits forward.

Thank you so much.

Mio