1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mio-Updated New Outfits!!!

Oct 17, 2006

1. Still no luck. I just get the large photo that is shown at the beginning of this thread. It's odd, because on Uma and Kou's sections, it does work properly for me. I've tried restarting my computer and clearing cookies, and just cleaning my computer, hoping it would solve whatever the glitch is.

2. KimCa-- maybe you could try a different web browser? I'm on IE if that helps.

3. I have the same problem as KimCa.
      I can look in the gallery, but only the opening page for the shop comes up. I can't find any links, hidden or otherwise. I am on comcast using microsoft IE.
      Any suggestions?

4. That's the same server I'm on, and Comcast also. I'm wondering if anyone using Microsoft IE/Comcast, can access the outfits any longer? I was able to, until there was the high traffic problem and her site got changed, then suddenly I couldn't any longer. I've tried on 3 different computers now, all using the same server, and none of them will bring the outfits or their links up. I don't have another browser to try. I want to see again, rats!!! I want in too....

5. I can't get it to work in IE either, but it does work in Foxfire. ^^

6. Hi. KimCa

You can see my outfits this link.--->http://m2kdolls.com/mio_shop.htm
      If you click on top manu(▶JACKETS ▶JEANS ▶PANTS ....).you can see small imgs on the laft.
      and than click on small imgs the laft.
      click on small imgs for more information and price about the that outfits the right.
      You can see original imgs and price. You want to see all outfits information you just drag up and down. ( you can see small gray arrow the right in the corner.)
      My english is too short so I hope you understand this explanation and you can see my web page. :)

7. That link does not work for me either. I can only see the one page and nothing else.

8. Hi Kim! Will be emailing soon, but can you try Firefox? I was using Internet Explorer on my MAC and could not see anything--just the opening page like you--no headers. Then, I tried Internet Explorer on my husband's PC and that did not work either. Well, I downloaded Firefox (it was free) and it works like a charm. It's faster and works better on eBay too. Maybe try that.
      Love,
      KC

9. I know this is only going to add to the confusion, but I'm using IE and I can browse through Mio's shop without any problems. :\ I'm on AOL, though, so I'm not sure if that changes anything.

10. Nerd note: Internet Explorer for the Mac OS is considered an obsolete browser. The last time it was updated was 2003 and Microsoft ceased offering support for it at the end of 2005. Go with Safari or Firefox.

11. Thank you everyone, for all your advice and help - much appreciated :) I'm definitely going to try a different browser and see if that helps. I just can't figure out why it worked one day and then suddenly stopped working, and wish I could fix it on my regular browser. Mio - thank you for the direct link as well :) It still didn't show the clothing links for me, but there is no way I will not find a way to view them. Everyone has been so helpful - thanks!! Kim

12. I can see at work, but not at home. I'm using IE at both work, and at home. "oh noes"...

Like a lot of people I only get the one page, with no menu visible for me to click to choose.

13. Hello Mio, I placed an order a month or so ago and I can't see my order on your site anymore. How will I know when it has shipped?

Thanks
      Helen

14. Mods: If there is somewhere else for this post, feel free to move it! I have been trying every avenue to contact Mio and this is my last option.

I placed an order with Mio Oct 19 and I got an email on Nov 14 saying the items would ship the next week. I saw on the shipping schedule on the M2K site that my package had shipped on Nov 25. Everyone else on the list had their packages delivered a week and a half ago. I know this because I checked their tracking numbers online. My tracking number brings up no info and it is also a totally different number than the others. I tried tracking through this number on various other carriers, but I came up with nothing.

This is the info: Helen Harrison_GD856844013WW

I don't know what to do as I spent A LOT of money on this order and I haven't had a reply from Mio in a month. I have emailed, posted in the order board on M2K, sent a PM and now posted here.

Mio, I know you are very busy, but I need just a little reassurance and a valid tracking number would be nice as well.
      Thanks for your help!
      Helen

15. Ask Mio again on her board, one of the times i ordered the EMS number was wrong by one digit and i didnt see it, plus it was shipped later than i thought.
      Mio will come through for you dont worry :) She is very busy but works as hard as she can to please everyone.

16. Has anyone heard from Mio lately??? Helen, did you get your correct tracking number or received your items yet?

17. Lizbet, no I haven't heard anything. No responses on her board, no emails...nada. Mia K said to give her a little time, so I will send more messages to Mio after the new year and hope the items are mailed out soon.
      H

18. hhelenhh : a friend of mine is in the exact same position as you : she made an (pricey) order, she was told that the order was shipped, but her EMS tracking doesn't work (invalid tracking and so on), everybody else got their package...
      My friend keep trying to reach Mio (emails, bbs...) but still no answer... I hope you'll both have news soon and your packages too !!!

19. Hi Darkangel, I know how your friend feels! It is a lot of money to have floating out there with no communication. I am hopeful that this is just an issue with Mio being overloaded, so I am trying not to worry!

Also, an aside...should we move discussion of reaching Mio and our orders to a new discussion area?? this thread is supposed to be used for news and I feel like we have hijacked it...sorry everyone!!!

Let me know if we want to start a new discussion. maybe in the GD or in Buying/shipping?
      Helen

20. Excellent suggestion, Helen. :) It would be great if you started up a discussion thread in the Buying/Shipping subforum. That way we can keep this thread news -oriented. ;)

Good luck getting your clothes!