1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. That looks like an excellent match to me! What colour wig are you going to use? I'm so thrilled to see another Miracle Doll!

2. I'm almost certain he will have black hair, it's always how I pictured him. I have a couple black wigs that I tried on him but I can't decide. -n-
      His outfit is on the way too, and I'm waiting for a replacement part for my airbrush so I can do his face up.
      I guess I will know for sure when he's all together!

3. The promo photos were great. Black is very fitting. My boy now has a long blonde wig. It works well.

4. I completely agree, the make up was my favorite part. <3
      My final concept is fairly similar to it, it's such a great look.
      Black leather, corsets, straps, and fur is what I'm picturing for him, he's going to be quite the spoiled Incubus. -u-~~

I do wonder if I can find some heel feet for this DC body though *H* Sky high heels all the way for this guy.

5. Awesome!

Hmm. I'm not sure, honestly. DC boys do have tiny feet though. You might be able to find something that will work. Dollzone resin would match. Do they sell spare heeled feet?

6. He sure does, the same size as an SD girl's feet just about.

I'll keep my eye out for some heel feet from DZ! I'm not sure if they sell them separate. Oh, but Impldoll and AoD WS is a good match too, those are an option. :3 If I can't find any, I have a pair of dragondoll yellow skin heel feet, but it won't matter because they wont be showing. x3

7. Dollheart sells shoes with ample heel on them and they don't require heeled feet. I have several boys in their stuff. The 70cm shoes are enormous though.

8. That's also good to know, he can move his feet back to a decent point. :3 I'll have to take a stab at some!

9. I switched up Lucien's wig (he was wearing his dad's hair before). I think long hair is kinda nice on him.

[​IMG]

How goes the clothing hunt, Genevieve?

10. He looks so good with that hair. :O I've been unable to stay away from black, I like it way too much on him. Long hair certainly suits the sculpt~

And as far as clothing goes, regular SD shoes are doing well. Boots haven't gone well, because his twiggy shins look kind of ridiculous in them. XD
      Dollmore Glamour Model pants are the perfect length, but are a little baggy. :3
      I'm waiting on a Dollmore corsette in the mail uvu Hopefully that fits...it's supposed to be for the Model Doll F, hopefully it'll be big enough.

11. I got the corset, and it doesn't quite fit around his hips. x'3 It fits well everywhere else, so I think I'll put a lace panel to extend that part of the corset so he'll fit. uvu

12. Ha! Awesome. Love his gothy faceup!

13. Genevieve - That black wig looks great on him.

I was looking on ebay and when I first saw Asael I thought he was a girl. I have a Dollzone 65cm girl body in need of a head and I thought I had this nailed down but now I'm thinking of getting the Asael head and putting it on that body.....it's too bad there aren't more owner photos out there so I could get a better look at that head....

14. Thanks dollhausen. X'D He's one of my guys who can't seem to hold down a steady wig. Both that wig and the other black mohair wig I was considering for him have gone to different dolls, and I currently have him in a dark purple one. I honestly feel as if his wig is going to change again. :T
      [​IMG]Fancy pants Deimos by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

Asael is sooo pretty, I think he could be either if you wanted. I wish I liked the MD body so I could've gotten those awesome resin props that comes with them. Asael's were particularly beautiful. *H*

15. Oh, man. His lips! I love them. I just ordered a Vic from Miracle Doll. I can't wait to get him. All those pointy teeth!

Dollhausen- there was someone who ordered a Azael and was going to make him into a girl. They were on the other Miracle Doll thread. I don't think they ever posted photos though.

16. I love Lestat's lips. <3 They were so much fun to paint. He's just fun to look at in general, he always looks so pleased with himself. I was sooo tempted to get the new Another Secret head Archenar (?) to be his brother. I still can't quite clothe Deimos's skinny body though, so I'd better figure that out before I go for another. Y.Y

And. Omg. I hadn't heard of Vic before you said that and he is friggin glorious. I can't wait to see what you do with him. 8UU He's like a grown up Dollzone Carter!

17. Oooh! I like that Another Secret sculpt. You should totally get that!

I haven't had too many issues clothing my DC boy but he wears fancy Victorian stuff. His pants legs are a little wide but that's about it.

Vic is really cool. Might do a head swap and see how he looks on a Crobidoll body I have. It didn't occur to me but I think he does look a lot like DZ Carter! His eye is less squinty but they certainly go to the same dentist. Heh heh.

18. My Vic head arrived today! I'll post some photos of him on his body once I get home from work. So excited!

19. Nnnn I wanted to, but he's sold out now. ;n; Maybe he'll pop up on the MP >~>

And since I learned about Vic from you, I had a dream about him. XD IDK if you got a message from Jeeryama for their anniversary for a free gift (which as awesome, that's so nice of them), but I had a dream that you could choose anything from their shop, so I chose a Vic head. XD
      I think I may have to include him in my plans someday~ For my ever growing wishlist.

I"m so excited to see him! And for sure, how you paint him. My Lestat was the most fun to paint out of all my dolls so far.

And that was actually a really fast order! It makes it all the more tempting to order from them.

20. Here he is! He's wearing the wrong wig, the wrong eyes, and he'll probably spend most of his time in the modern clothes I got for him but...um...you get the idea?

[​IMG]

Jeeryama is such a great seller! I snagged a free wig for Vic from them. You may need to include Vic in your collection if you're having dreams about him! :D

I was shocked how quickly he arrived. He works well on the Crobi doll body. I considered getting a used Akagi doll body for him but 66cm seems a bit short next to my other boys.