1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. Hi :) I still have my Miracledoll Miao head in NS, but no body :( And I don't like the new Miracle 1/3 :/
      What body (beside DC body) fits them the best? (company+resin color)? Thank you very much for answers :)

2. Hi guys!
      I posted back in October about ordering a Jing and he finally arrived 5 months later:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I plan to have him be either: some cursed supernatural ruler of the seas with barnacles and what not...OR an android. I really need to sit down and write out this story now.

Miracle doll gave me a lot of free goodies including a fantasy resin doll, and the MSD gift head, and 2 pairs of amazing eyes. If anyone wants to see a box opening i'll post it.

3. @Geo-Earthling

Definitely post a box opening if you have the photos! Is that the MiracleDoll body?

I look forward to seeing your plans for this guy unfold!

4. @Geo-Earthling The new body looks good! Better than the older 65cm one. IMO, of course.

My own Miracledoll Baiye is on a Jie doll body with neck mod. Here a "new" picture of him:
      [​IMG]
      by Follow-the-Wind, on Flickr

5. [​IMG]

6. Does anybody have a sunshine skin Miracle Doll? If yes, what other company would you say it's reasonably close to? I'm not looking to hybrid but I can't find examples of their sunshine and I've maybe lost my mind and am contemplating getting their new snake demon. He'd be either WS or sunshine, depending on how tan that tan actually is. If it's barely darker than their normal then I'll be all meh abut it and go with WS. Additionally, would people say the WS is more of a creamier tone than a stark, paper white?

Edit (because I am not a useful tool *head desk*): I went back some pages and spotted some owner shots of the MD tan. It looks very nice and sort of butterscotch-ery. I have 2 AoD's with that sort of warmth to their tan and adore it. Great. Now I have a difficult decision to make between WS and tan.

#447 Iron_Dog, Jun 28, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    7. @Iron_Dog wowwww, thanks for that, I hadn't seen the snake man so I looked it up... now I kinda want it :D hes a good price for his size, too.

He and DZ's Sawareida would look good together... neither has the appropriate texture for their respective animal (fish and snake), but they do have that woodsy texture about them. I was just thinking lately about how I'd like a snake-person bjd... why this. How long has he been released?

EDIT oh yeah, I totally missed that people asked questions... I have my ws jing on an April story s17 (or whatever my signature says). I think 15cm shoulder width is a nice size for him! Unfortunately I cant provide any decent pictures, since I dont have him with me, but imo the proportions are nice. This is the best I've got: Xila on Instagram: “Ughh-- when your doll body stands SO badly that you have to incorporate ankle bracers into his character aesthetic... well, whatever! The…” not a straight-on photo, unfortunately.

I find the miracledoll ws is a nice match with dollshe oriental and April story ns. (I'm pretty sure, anyway. Again, not with me)

#448 Xila, Jun 28, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    8. @Xila I am an enabler of the highest order. He was just released on June 26th. That 10% discount runs through until July 12th at which point, he goes up to regular price (I think).

I already have a Sugarble naga boy and he's fricken awesome. I saw this guy and I was all 0.0 He's not smooth-scaled like a snake but I don't care. He's beautiful. I think I may be doomed as I'm almost positive I know where he'd fit in my respective worlds. My wallet is begging me not to do it.

9. I ordered a white skin 1/4 Jing head a little less than a month ago from MiracleDoll’s official Taobao store and she’s already arrived at my agent! Now that was quick, I wonder if it’s because of the direct order or because it’s just a head.

10. That is awesome fast! It's looking like a real strong possibility that I'm gonna order the new Snake Demon shortly. *sigh* The dolls own my wallet. I would love for a month's time as turn around but I don't see that happening. It's a bit odd, but AC is offering a 5% discount on him and Legend Doll is offering 10% him if he's ordered during the event that ends on the 12th.

11. I am sorely tempted to put a 108cm snake demon on layaway. I swore no more bjds but he is stunning. I know I am in trouble when I start picturing what colour I would like him in most. I love tan resin but could do a lot with white also. I have bought from AC before but never Legend Doll. Does anyone know what they are like to deal with?

12. I ordered my Snake Demon (63cm) through Legend Doll as they were offering 10% off and had tan as an option where AC was 5% off and tan resin was not an option.

The order itself was dead easy (I paid in full via PayPal). Roughly 12 hours later (I'm assuming because of the 12 hour time difference between them and me), I got a confirmation email from Legend Doll also stating that I had 24 hours to change my mind if I wished and that after that time, the order couldn't be cancelled. That was more than fine as I had no intention of cancelling *laughs*. They also said that once that 24 hour grace period ended, they'd notify Miracle Doll to start production on my guy immediately. Yea!

Beyond that... I got nothing as it's my first time ordering through Legend Doll, but so far, so good *crosses fingers*. I might be adding a pair of boots to my order (gotta check some measurements/options first) and if that does happen, I can make a note here of how easy/difficult that is to do.

13. Thanks for the info @Iron_Dog. I asked AC and they said they added the tan option as well. I also just got a message that BJDivas is also a dealer for them also. They are great and I bought my Venitu from them. They also offer long layaways if requested. My doll cabinet is full and I swore no more and still have a couple needing face up but damn he tempts me!

14. When you are heavily resin addicted, you will convince yourself that you need him *nods*.

I foolishly assumed that the 2 dolls I bought in April would be it for the year. Then I brought the Miro torso with me to Doll North (because I obviously live dangerously by daring Fate to make me purchase more resin) and bought an Angel Toast Crow head (she was a special guest this year). The fit is perfect and the resin match is so close (98-99%), I'm not even going to worry about blushing to match, which proves I tempted Fate hard with my actions as he's an "imperfect" cast with his colour being a touch off from what he was suppose to be (along with a few other minor defects that are not visible when his wig is on).

Of course, he needed a partner and a month later, MD released the first Snake Demon. Oleander (the AT Crow) immediately identified him as his partner and it was pretty much all over except for my wallet weeping softly in a corner. Then, while looking for shoes for one of my guys (why are all my guys such a total PITA to shoe?!), I saw yet another doll who'd make an excellent partner to a doll I've had for several years but couldn't quite find the right match. Should I buy this doll, that'll bump my collection to 52 dolls from 31 companies with 4 doll purchases in the last 3 months for a cringe-worthy amount of money.

*sigh* Hello, My name is Iron Dog and I have a resin addiction.

15. Hahahahaha you sound so much like me. Every time I have a cull I end up with more coming in. As for whether you should buy that doll I will obviously say yes as I am a bad bad enabler :lol:

16. I have never winnowed down my collection. Dolls enter my house. They never leave *cackles manically*. All the dolly peeps say Do It! We are all horrible, horrible enablers. We deserve a group hug.

Said doll is now only available through one dealer as he was one of those buy $X of our stuff and you get him free and the event he was part of is long over and I think he's... end of stock? or whatever you call that when a dealer has an event doll or two left over. I'm probably doomed as I believe he'll wear a wig that I've always adored but never had a character willing to wear (Mystica by Monique).

17. I'm planning to order the snake demon myself once I get back from a camping trip this weekned! Does anyone know how long Miracle Doll is taking on orders right now?

18. I was wondering what their tan looked like in general as I was waffling between tan and WS for the Snake demon I ordered (I got tan).