1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. @Iron_Dog good choice! I think the tan is very lovely ❤ You're getting the closed eye snake demon right?

2. Yes, I ordered the first Snake Demon they released. His name is Hyloceceus and he's a god in my Divine Worship world.

3. [​IMG]

4. Your doll is beautiful!!!

5. Hello! I'm wondering if anyone who recently bought from Miracledoll could tell me how long an order of a nude doll might take? My sister is looking into the MSD Jing as her first bjd.:)

6. I got a double helping of dolls today. Hyloceceus (63cm Snake Demon) arrived today as well as Liroshan (Granado Crowdfund 53cm Lucifer).

I gotta say their presentation is on point. The box he came in is beautiful. It feels like some sort of fabric is on the outside of the box and there is a very cool silver metal ornate handle on the side so you can carry the box. The inside is just as nice. The tan is a lovely shade of light butterscotch. Hyloceceus is much more delicate-looking than I thought he would be and he's actually prickly to the touch when you handle him due to all of the spikey scales on him. I think you could seriously stab someone with the end of his tail because it's so thin and pointy. He's fricken awesome and I'm pretty excited to get started on doing whatever it is that I'm going to do to finish him up (metal leafing? heavy glitter application?).

7. Hi everybody :) I can't seem to find reviews or videoes on how the miracle doll male 68cm body version 1 poses. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I appreciate any help you can give

8. Hm, does anybody can make skin comparison between Miracledoll NS and Elfdoll NS? I have seen MD new girl body and fall in love xd

9. Not the best photo but I need time to take some. Here's Hyloceceus, God of Mysteries, also known as The Hidden One. He's the 63cm Snake Demon in tan and I wasn't expecting to see him until the middle of October at the earliest so, Go Miracle Doll!
      [​IMG]Hyloceceus, God of Mysteries by ID Locke, on Flickr

He's amazing and quite spikey to hold. You could hurt someone with how stabby his tail tip is. Seriously. He's delicately sculpted but he doesn't feel fragile or like he'd break if you breathed on him too hard. His tail parts have a really good range of motion and I was easily able to get him to wrap said tail around his partner's body (he's paired with Oleander, who is an Angel Toast Crow head on a Miro 60cm body). There is a LARGE size difference in their bodies with Hyloceceus' body being more in line with a small MSD male (he looks perfectly in scale with my OD boys) but I think because he's very much not human, the human part size difference isn't much of a thing and his overall length helps as well. I'm happy with how they look together *grins*. He's currently blank and I'm trying to decide on what route I'll take on finishing him (metal leafing? glitter? combo of the 2? typical face-up?).

10. I ordered the huge snake boy at the end of August - he arrived yesterday (quite fast, I'm used to long waiting times from Dollshe or Doll Chateau...). He is an impressing doll and I love all about him (except posing).
      If you are interested, I did a boxopening :)

11. Yea! Another snake demon. Hyloceceus is the smaller one (but still 63cm) and he has the same issues with sitting that you're experiencing but to a slightly lesser degree. It may be something inherent to Nagas though as Nassano (Sugarble naga) also has issues with sitting up unaided even though the jointing on him is amazing (so sad they closed).

One of my friends has nicknamed Hyloceceus Stabby-Glitter Snake because of that deadly pointy tail tip and because I'm also "painting" his scales in gold and black superfine glitter. He's still a work in progress though as there never seems enough time in the day *sigh*.

12. I recently bought a Vic2 head (impulse buy) and didn't realize how HUGE this head is... I was planning on putting him on the Guudoll 60.5cm body but now that I have him in my hands I'm starting to think that's way out of the question...

He's going to look bobbleheaded on anything other than a nearly 70cm body, isn't he? I'm really bad at judging SD proportions, haha...

13. I'm still eagerly awaiting a Baiye I ordered just before the discontinuation window.

Hope he comes home soon, Ive got a body waiting for him! :D

14. I can't speak for Vic, but I do have a Jing (who's head is 0.5cm bigger), he's hanging out on This Body (Which claims to be 66cm with head, but I feel like I remember measuring it to be smaller, and ~16cm shoulder width). I'm in the process of buying him a 70cm body, but that'll be several months yet.

People say the shoulder width (and sometimes also chest size) is key for making a good hybrid.

If this were my jing's forever-body, I'd mod the neck to be shorter (and color-match his feet), but otherwise i actually really like this hybrid, and it would probably look even better with a head that didn't have such a huge face lol. I'm only getting a different one because I can't get the parts that I need for my final goal (4-arm mod).

TL;DR there may be hope for finding a body for Vic2 that's under 70cm, if you can find the right proportions. Things with 16cm shoulders, maybe. I do remember debating between a few before buying the april story

Image of hybrid

EDIT
      Also, I am a liar lol:

It is not, in fact, a fantastic resin match-- but absolutely salvageable with a faceup. New DollChateau White, on the other hand, is a pretty good match

Comparison with flash
      No flash (looks so much better lol)

April story normal VS dollshe oriental VS miracledoll white VS doll chateau old white VS doll chateau new white (for the search filters ;) )

#474 Xila, Feb 6, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    15. So happy to see them rerelease the snake body! :D but they better stop that before I decide I need one.

I like the new head sculpt! Bold choice to have the horns sculpted directly onto the head-- I think, anyway. Doesn't look magnetic from the pics. Hope that wont give them breakage problems while shipping!

Edit: whoops I didnt even realize this was a double post haha, forgive my excitement

16. The horns do appear to be part of the head sculpt when you look at the blank head.

I have a DC Clemans, which has his horns sculpted on, and I'm very nervous about taking him out of the house unless I pad the heck out of him (not only because of his horns, but they do present a concern for breakage to me). The MD horns look to be thicker and not as long as my guy, so it might be less of a breakage concern? But that's a complete guess on my part.

I think it's awesome they have a human body available as well since there just aren't that many mature minis kicking around.

17. I have a question for owners of MSD Miracledoll Baiye. What size wig do you use on him? 7-8 seems too small (I've tried several), but I've tried one 8-9 wig and it's too big. Any suggestions?

18. I have mine in a 7-8 (the official listing said 17.5-20cm) and it seems to work perfectly to me... It might just vary based on the style of the wig, though?

19. [​IMG]

Did anyone see that @captain160626, the MiracleDoll sculptor on Instagram posted what looks like unedited company photos of a new sculpt? Last time he was posted, the master was only sprayed with surfaced!

20. What an interesting face!! Love those horns, too! I'll have to follow their Instagram, I didnt know there was one