1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. I love MiracleDoll. T_T They always surprise me with their new dolls. He looks amazing already!

2. @Xila

I think Capitan is only one of their artists because only some of MiracleDoll’s sculpts show up on it. I’ve been waiting to see the final photos of this guy since his master was posted before Arachne, the serpents, and even the new female body!

3. I love how interesting and unique so many of their sculpts are.

4. @Iron_Dog

I really do like how distinct they look, and I like how varied and adventurous they are with their sculpts, but gosh darn it! I want one that looks like this for sale now! :XD:

5. I'm not 100% sold on the openness of the mouth but he's gorgeous and I love the horns. I must repeat the mantra of no more dolls, no more dolls...

6. I think my inclination would be to carve out the teeth and make a more 3D removable part. I have a thing with teeth.

It’s like adding LEDs to sneakers for children. The LEDs don’t really improve the function of the shoe, but suddenly they’re amazing! Something about teeth tricks my brain into thinking the sculpt is more creative or fresh (even though at my house it’d be anything but because the vast majority of my dolls have teeth).

I also really like the chest joint

Another appealing part for me is there’s room for realistic fangs that appear that they’re actually rooted in the jaw instead of stuck to the lower lip.

Of course there’s still the chance I won’t like the sculpt and my Narae vampire doesn’t need a friend...:sweat

#486 americanseamstress, May 8, 2019
      Last edited: May 8, 2019
    7. He looks like he's probably a larger guy and right now I'm rocking the sweet-spot of 50-ish cm as my favs. Not to say I can't be swayed to bringing another taller dude home... but I need to know who he is before I can click buy. House Rule that I doggedly stick to. But damn, he's pretty.

8. You guyyyyyyys:

[​IMG]

Lestat Adult Ver

Do you think this means there’s a child version or it’s just a mistranslation?

9. They had another sculpt with Vampire teeth called Lestat (I have one lol) that was limited
      It has a younger, less realistic face in comparison to that one.

10. Hello! I'm just popping by to ask if someone could please post some pictures of the mature Baiye neck hole.

I'm considering bringing one home and I'm dead set on a particular body but the neck is 11cm. The neck size for Baiye is 10cm, so I'm aware I'll have to mod this to work, but I'd like to see how the back of the head tapers down and how much space I have to play with.

I've had a Jing in the past and his head tapered considerably at the back with only a small space between the neck hole and where the chin ends.

I'm considering removing the entire tapered part and rebuilding the area to accommodate a larger neck. I know that Miracledoll SD male heads are on the large side (well Jing was anyway) so I'm looking at a 71cm body which should work based on all the measurements I've been collating.

ETA I've found what I've been looking for and the body I wanted won't work unfortunately, but I've found something else more suitable and not too much different.

#490 beatnik, Jun 14, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    11. Has anyone had any luck finding jointed hands for the 68cm boy body?

12. Uh... Dumb question - what way does Miracle Doll's NS tend? Pinky or yellowy?

(Their 65cm female body is probably next up on my WTB list for a floating head of mine - which itself tends towards pink - but I can always blush the difference when the time comes but knowing one way or the other will help with the decision between NS or WS, and the game of musical heads/bodies that my current group are playing lol)

13. @Vetinari Their NS is very yellow. I can make a comparison picture with dollshe oriental skin or Soom NS, if you want.

14. Ooh thank you, that's useful to know. (Hrmm picking up a WS body and playing musical heads again might be the way to go then...)

A comparison with oriental skin would be amazing thanks! (I've got several oriental skin dolls here, and the *other* 65cm female body I'm contemplating swapping over plans for is itself a very rich nearly tan normal yellow.)

15. @Vetinari You're welcome! Here is the picture of Miracledoll NS (the head back) with dollshe oriental (the piece of resin in my hand):

[​IMG]

16. Thank you! You've been incredibly helpful - that comparison shot makes the Oriental skin look damned near like Fresh skin next to the Miracle doll NS; which... yep... definitely time to rethink the skintone/which headsculpt I want the Miracle doll 65cm girl body for!

17. @Vetinari You're very welcome! Yep, it's a very dark NS (and so yellow!)...

18. Dang, I was hoping the color would be a bit lighter for resin matching, although it seems like it would be nice if I keep my girl together.

Has anyone ordered after Fall of last year and gotten their doll in what seems like a normal time? I ordered Melanie back in November, and she has yet to arrive at the dealer. I was told that she hasn’t shipped because of the artist having trouble getting reliable shipping, but I’m wondering if the delay is because Miracle Doll wants to ship a certain amount of dolls together, or if they really are taking 9+ months to ship. I’m wondering if maybe I can offer to pay for the shipping to the dealer just to see if it rushes things along.

19. I've been having trouble getting things shipped from China to the US lately. A couple of small things I've ordered from Taobao went back to the seller twice before finally making it into the country. I have Chinese relatives and recently in the family group chat they were talking about something that literally translates into the US and China "spitting blood" at each other over trade, so maybe that's related? I'm not exactly sure what they were talking about, other than the trade tensions between the US and China. I thought that the tariff war stuff was mostly over with, but I really don't know. In the past it's always required jumping through hoops for people in China to send us things, apparently it's not so bad if you do it infrequently because then you can just go to a friend or some acquaintance who works for a company who has a contract with an international courier and pay them a fee under the table for them to arrange the shipment as though their company was shipping it, but if you need to regularly ship internationally I'd imagine you'd need to establish those contracts for yourself and it's not the easiest for individuals to do. I don't know how big MD is, I get the impression that they're very small, so maybe that's the struggle?

Just spitballing here. :\

20. Ugh, that would make sense. What a pain in the butt. I haven’t had any trouble getting my tiny electronics from Aliexpress on time, so I wouldn’t have thought about it, but that would possibly affect the shipping of a single person studio if they didn’t have contacts to help them. :/ When my finances restabilize, I’ll have to ask about paying for extra shipping to hurry it along.