1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. Which dealer are you getting her from? I was also considering getting Melanie as well since I heard their turnover is relatively fast but more than 5 months to ship to the US is... worrying (I'm thinking of moving next year) since I'm considering ordering her through Alice Collection. If the shipping situation is dire I might ask my family in Vietnam to like... receive the delivery but then I don't trust delivery there either :sweat

Oh you mean the trade war bad blood? Yeah, that is still going on (even more "enforced" now) and the US trying to withdraw from the international post association (the one that regulates shipping and international deliveries and stuff) from last fall definitely makes it... more difficult and pricier for people to ship stuff around ever since for no reason.

2. I ordered from BJDivas. I hope she shows up soon, but super before the new tariffs hit.
      Jimminy, shipping really just keeps going up already, things are going to just become prohibitively expensive for me.

3. My Adult Lestat just shipped! Hopefully this means other people’s orders will come in soon!

4. @americanseamstress Ayy- congratulations!

No word on my adult Baiye yet, but it's great to know someone is getting something. I can't wait for some pictures- Adult Lestat is full of character.

5. Sea Hedgehog on Instagram: “Any recommendations for removing magnets glued in with superglue? The magnets for this guy aren’t strong enough to hold his horns…”

Here's an unboxing photo of MiracleDoll Lestat Adult Ver. I already did part of the elf ear --> human ear mod on him since one of his ears was chipped in transit (the boxes are a really strong almost wood/particle board like carboard and I think it's the only thing that saved him from being totally shattered; the ear was the only casualty). The sanding will come after the Magic Sculpt to patch the broken ear hardens.

Does anyone know how to remove magnets that have been glued in?

The magnets in the horns aren't strong enough to hold them to the head, and even switching out those that go inside the head to neodymium magnets isn't sufficient, so I will need to swap out them both. I have the magnets in an acetone bath now, and may freeze them tonight, but I wanted to see if anyone else had suggestions.

6. Has anyone ordered one of the 65 cm girls? I'm curious about the body's poseability and how you like it. I'm tempted to buy one for a floating head. I wish the company pics weren't so zoomed in and censored, I'd like to evaluate the whole sculpt.

7. Bumping this last comment! I saw the 65cm girl body and I'm really curious, not much to find when searching for it.

8. I received my Melanie a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been so tired, I haven’t done much with her. I’ll get a few pictures after work, much later tonight. It does seem like a pretty good body.

9. Looking forward to that! :love

10. I finally got a few photos took, and I put what I have on Flickr, which the photo should link to. Some pictures are the body with my Sio2 head, so you can see what it looks like with a much bigger noggin. My opinion is that the body looks pretty, poses ok. Since my dolls only need to sit and look pretty, it is fine for them.
      [​IMG]

11. Thank you Pandy this was very helpful! :D

12. You’re welcome! If you’d like to know anything specific about the body, just ask.

13. Yes thank you! I wonder one more thing, is this the version 2 or 3? I noticed that had a third version that looks seams new, it's on the news page on AC. :)

14. This is version 2. That version 3 looks very fancy though!

15. Yes it does, but I wonder if anyone have it yet, don't think so. I'm so curious to see hybrids with it :3nodding:

16. Doubtful. MiracleDoll’s wait time is around 4 months, and it’s only been on Alice’s for 3 weeks (and Taobao for 2 weeks)

17. @Pandy the body is lovely! I've been waiting to see owner photos and I really like how it's sculpted :)
      It does not seem very dark yellow like someone mentioned a few pages before. How would you compare it to the Sio2 NS in real life? I'm aware that not everything shows up in photos properly.

18. I’d have to compare it at some point during the day. In the yellow light of my home at night, the Sio2 NS head looked a little lighter, but manageable with blushing. It’s certainly a hybrid I would consider when I do eventually give my girls faceups. Fortunately, I have tomorrow off, so I’ll stop and take a peek out in natural light.

19. Is anybody getting the new limited demon cat doll?

20. I'm getting a head actually :) I couldn't justify the full doll as much as I wanted it.