1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. I'm seriously considering Lestat Adult ver. He looks so cool and I've never had a doll with an open mouth before. Plus, the fullset clothes are amazing!

2. Has anyone ordered a Rita? Or the supermodel body she comes with? It seems to be one of the only SD16 sized dolls that doesn't have buxom, Barbie like proportions I've managed to find. Just curious what others thoughts on her are. Her fullset is really pretty.

3. The new dolls/bodies are so cute, I'm so mad :horror: I haven't even received my last Miracle Doll order yet and here they are making me want to make another...

I need You Ye on the male body, the sorta overbite/bit lip is so cute :eusa_sile

@QuietYurei I think that Sea Hedgehog on youtube recently did a box opening on that body, if that would help any.

4. @0bsequi0us thank you for the reference! I've had my eye on the female 65 body for a while now. LOVE the torso and the feminine hips but those shoulders are indeed, narrow!

5. Hello, does anyone know if Miracledoll has an official homepage?

6. I have only seen their TB shop: 首页-miracledoll-淘宝网

7. @Tsukasa Thank you for your reply. I wish they had a proper homepage tho so that one could get in touch with them regarding questions about their products :3

8. So I caved and bought the MD Aseal head I'd been mooning over. He is now enroute to me from Russia and hopefully won't take nearly as long as the last package from Russia (Covid has been brutal for shipping things anywhere). With that in mind....

Is there a list or something anywhere that says what resin matches reasonably well with MD normal? My current in-house MD boy is tan so he's no help in comparing resin to what I already own to jump start my search for a body. The Aseal head was made in 2012 so I'd expect some mellowing even though he's apparently lived the majority of his life in a box. He has a gorgeous face-up I'm completely unwilling to wipe so blushing to match isn't much of a thing.

He has a 9.5cm neck and was originally released on a 65cm body. I've already had a dealer contact MD and ask about casting the original body but they said no (*sigh* it was a long shot but nothing ventured nothing gained). Current 65cm MD body (V1) has a 10cm neck and is a little more muscular than I had in mind for the character (and I'd need to sand the neck). The 68cm body (V1/V2) has a 10/11cm neck (and too muscular). I'm very willing to be flexible on height for this guy so any suggestions would be welcome.

9. So! Allie's new body came in! And oh boy, it isn't just the sealant that yellowed. He's definitely showing his five years in the tropical heat, and that's perfectly fine since Allie IS a very sickly character. It does mean I'll have to blush him for matching until the body catches up (he looks like he's at his max and appears to be color-stable) but that's not too much of a problem.

[​IMG]

I love this body--the resinsoul 72--for him. I was afraid I'd need to spend a lot of time working on the neck for it to go in the neckhole, but it fits just fine. The only time you can see the slope of the neck is when his head is tilted, like it is above, and I'm not too bothered by it. (I had to basically hack at the AOD 60 body's neck for ages for it to fit him and it still wasn't quite right, so this was a relief.) I'll worry about blushing him some other time and get sueding him squared away so I can dress him and put him back in his spot until I've worked up the energy to mess around with my pastels.

This really is such a lovely body, especially for the price. ;w;

10. I have received the Asael head and in testing it on different bodies, I noticed that there's no notches in the inside of the head for the S-hook to securely rest in/on. Is this is normal/common thing for MD heads? Or is it something in the older heads? How do you guys deal with this? The assorted bodies I've tried the head on all had the S-hook slip back into the neck hole when I was testing the mobility of the head (turning side to side, look up/down). Should I attempt to carve some notches for an S-hook to rest in to fix this?

Also, asking again, does anyone know what MD normal matches/is close to? I've tried him against all the NY dolls I have (I don't own any NP dolls) and the only ones he was close to was Lume Doll NY (98%), HZ NY (95%) and Camilla Dynasty (95%). Lume and HZ aren't making 1/3 dolls (and the HZ neck is too big). CD is still making 1/3 dolls but the neck is much too big and the body is too immature.

For most of the NY I have, the Asael was much too light to be anything better than maybe a 75% match *sigh*. He's lighter than Dollshe oriental and darker than Dollshe fresh if that helps anyone. He's also lighter than Obitsu WS.

11. Whoa, I was just looking around on MD's taobao shop and saw this cool dude! Pretty awesome set of heads. I wouldn't mind grabbing 'em if they released them through a dealer. I haven't seen these before but got curious after Dolk listed their new 72cm body.

[​IMG]

12. @Iron_Dog If there is enough space in the head, orient the s-hook horizontally! You do this by slipping the elastic to the exact middle of the hook, and having it lay flat horizontally across the opening. It then blocks itself from slipping out. Alternatively of course you could carve some notches!

13. @nattherat Oh, cool! I hadn't thought of doing that. Out of all the dolls I own, his is the only head that doesn't have little grooves/notches to rest an S-hook so this has never been an issue for me. There should be enough space as long as whatever body he gets doesn't have a huge S-hook.

14. I was just looking at this guy the other day. I love the faceups they show in the promo pics, too. Awesome.

15. I really like the new 72cm body :aeyepop: I am sooo close to pressing that buy button:nowords:

16. Hello,
      I have been looking at the 72cm body too (clover singing) but I know nothing about Miracle Doll. Are they good posers? (My main thing.) And how do they compare to Loongsoul bodies? Are they stable?

17. @crappyshappyshaw The heads are on Clover Singing now, if you're still interested.

Does anyone have photos of the 60cm bodies? The promotional photos are heavily blushed.

18. Does anyone have an example of their Normal Pink skin? I have a Vic head in NS which is definitely yellow, but I want to get a Maoyou body for a different head that's definitely more on the pink side!

19. If anyone has the version 3 65cm female body and the 65cm male body would they be able to post pictures of them side by side please? I'd prefer without heads if possible.

20. [​IMG]

Here's my Tan Yan Xi on a Dollzone body. Not 100% resin match, but neck and proportions matches beautifully. I'm 100% happy :whee:

Working to completing him within this year.