1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. Wow! He totally works on a shorter body! They both look really good! Thanks for sharing, Genevieve. It's cool to see more options for these lovely boys.

And thank you, Soenatte :D

I just got him a couple of funky wigs yesterday. He's sporting the pink/grey one currently. I kinda want to buy him glasses...

[​IMG]

2. So glad I could help you azurevsaztec! I couldn't get the head off of the doll with the Dolkot body (not sure how I got it on in the first place with those huge knots...), but you can't get those types of bodies any more except for secondhand, and they'll likely be just as yellowed and un-matchy. :p
      The resinsoul body looked really great with him, and I looovee the hoofed body! I just recommend that you wire the arms and suede everything -v- I also took a picture of some mods that I did to the grooves in the thigh pieces so that he won't lean back so far and fall over. That's a problem with the RS bodies, but it's simple to fix even with hot glue plugs if you don't have apoxie.
      I'm eager to see how your Lestat turns out, it's really a wonderful sculpt. I was really impressed with how detailed and deep the mouth sculpting is.

And I guess it's paying it forward for Blithefool's help in deciding which body I should go with for my lestat! >3< The fit and proportions were so perfect that I practically bought the body as soon as I saw one. XD And lucky for you, Resinsoul bodies are very well priced!

Vic has such a sharky little grin~ Somehow these miracledoll sculpts are very versatile, though you wouldn't think so. I think Vic has certainly wormed his way into my doll plans.

3. Once again Thank you so much for your help Genevieve! The character that I have in mind wears pants most of the time so I'm trying to figure out if it's even possible to just switch out the human feet for the hooves from a resinsoul hooved body to the human body! If it's possible then I'd be literally over the moon! And I believe the bodies are even in stock on the bobobie site right now! But I can only get the body and head and different timings since I'm still schooling, and will only start my part time job next month onwards blehh. So it will be a while before I spam my boy, but till then.. do keep the spams coming!!

4. On a side note, is there a database thread for the miracledoll boys? I'd love to know more about each one of your boys' backstories ^^

5. I don't think the feet are interchangeable with hooves due to the shape of the ankle sockets unfortunately. But I hear from other owners of the body that you can add human legs to your order so that you can change them out. From the swiveling thigh piece downward, the hooved legs are different than the human legs.
      I look forward for when you can show your Lestat off~ I'll get more pics of my boy soon!

And as for the database, I don't think there is one! One should be made!

6. Looks like there's another new Miracle Doll boy!

[​IMG]

7. He looks kind of like a closed mouth Vic! I like him~ I would get both him and Vic to interchange expressions. I have so many partnered heads like that in my doll plans, it's not good for the wallet. X'D

8. I just found this company looking through Dolls Singing/jeeryama (hahaha looking at their DF-H sale). UGH I love Asael and Lestat... though more lestat cause god... them teefs. and their accessories T^T
      so expensive, but anyone have clear pics of the body?

9. candy_coated- I *think* everyone on this board has a hybrid of some kind? I don't know that any of us own bodies from Miracledoll. Folks- please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! I have a Lestat on an old DZ 70cm body and a Vic on a Crobidoll M Line body.

10. Their girl heads look very nice too. =A=

11. I'm afraid I hybrided my Lestat too. I hope someone gets a body from them soon so we can all see. Their props are tempting enough alone. o~o
      I've got my Lestat on a Doll Chateau A-02 body.

Anywho, here's some Deimos spam if that helps. XD
      [​IMG]IMG_0710 by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

And I think I'll go ahead and make a database for Miracledoll. :D Just in case that might someday hold more answers for someone.

12. Lol hybrids are fun to make and your deimos. Looks great. Their limited accessories look so bomb I'm surprised no one's bought them and showed how great they are in person

13. I plan to hybrid my future lestat head as well but I really do love the aesthetics of their bodies. On a side note Dolls Singing is have a 5% off sale on miracledoll heads and I think I shall put in my order for my lestat head now via a 1 month layaway plan (just because :P )
      So how long does it usually take for the heads to be shipped out once you've made the payment guys!?

14. Excellent! Congrats, Azure! My orders took about a month flat. I feel like Vic showed up a bit sooner than Lestat? But they're pretty on the ball over there to my experience.

15. Yay, another Lestat! I just saw a box opening for a Lestat head in the box opening forum, I'm so glad to see more around. =v= I hope everyone joins the discussion. And the database has been made :D

As for the waiting time, I got my Lestat in a little under a month, very fast.

I feel bad for posting so many pics here >3> someone post something, quick!

Here it is anyways, Deimos got a new face up. >~ > The nose sealant got rubbed off the last one and I felt he needed to look even more like a trashbag.

[​IMG]Other wig by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

16. I *really* love your boy, Genevieve. It's amazing how different our two Lestats look!

17. I'm back! I placed my order with Doll's singing recently only to find out that waiting time would take 2 months. As such I have decided to pay the full amount instead of paying via a layaway! Can't wait! On a side note I have major modifications plans for him and can't wait to spam you guys with pics of him ^^

18. Woot!! I hope he arrives even sooner. ;3
      What do you plan to do with him? And please do~ I would personally love to see some Lestat and Miracledoll in general spam.

19. Congrats, Azure! Can't wait to see what you come up with!