1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. Oops I just realised I have not let you in on my modification plans! Actually I wanted to keep it a secret from you guys hehe. But I shall let you in on a bit of info. The character I have in mind for him is not a vampire..so one of the modifications involve fang removal :o

2. Oh I see *V* I will look forward to the finished product then!
      In the meantime, some more photo spam. =v= Deimos in his natural habitat.
      [​IMG]The Fly in My Ear by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

3. Deimos is so gorgeous. *¤*

4. Haha thank you Candy_coated~!! Lestat is honestly one of my favorite sculpts. I would love to own more Miracledolls some day. -v-

5. ^^ That silver braided wig looks amazing on your other boy. Love it!

Azure- You're sanding out the teeth??

6. Oops late reply once again. Yes Blithefool his fangs will be removed and teeth modded ^^ I have a crazy idea for this head and I hope he works the character as well as I envisioned him to be! Can't wait to see him completed!!

7. This thread needs a little love! Here's my two boys hanging out. One in in perma-angst and the other just can't stop smiling :D

[​IMG]

8. What handsome boys! >3< Their contrasting personalities are great. XDD So much angst.
      He's just like "ugh...quit smiling..."

I agree, this thread needs more love. ;) I need to get some more pics of Deimos, he needs some attention. He's having staining issues right now =H= His dark purple licht wig has left an oh-so-lovely dark halo around his head, I'm hoping and praying that it's just stained the sealant. I don't want to redo his face up ;~; His black leather outfit and stockings are leaving black marks on his body too. >8T So frustrating! He's still lovely as can be though XD

9. Aw! I'm sorry to hear about the staining. I have similar issues with one of my boys that fancies black clothing. You tried a magic eraser with no luck? Does he wear a wig cap?

10. I need to stock up on magic eraser, I'm sure that'll do the trick. :T I've been using cotton balls/swabs and it took some off, but not enough. He has a silicone cap but it doesn't reach all the way around his head. :doh I might sew him one out of white stockings, I had to do that for one of my other guys with an oddly shaped head. Can't do much for his body though, he wears black leather. Luckily those come off with cotton balls and water so it's not that big of an issue. :3

11. Miracle dolls do have big noggins. I think my boy is in a 9-10 crobidoll wig right now.

I wash Jono off occasionally (the one who wears all black). Magic eraser always does the trick for me. I'm not about to change his fashion because of staining.

I wonder if Miracle Doll will put out another boy soon?

12. They do, but I really like how it looks with a wig on~ I love the quality and thickness of resin they use at Miracledoll. <3
      And that's my thoughts exactly. X3 He isn't going to stop wearing his black because of that. I'll try and clean him off more often.

I hope they do, but on the other hand the temptation is unwelcome. XDD I just ordered the new release of Soom Hyperon and an Infernale head from IoS...Miracledoll, wait just a bit before you release some amazing boy. >_>

13. hey guys, I was wondering if i could get profile pics of these dudes, especially lestat. Also if anyone could put a head on a 60cm body. Blithefool said the heads are 9-10, so does that mean they look bobbleheaded on the smaller SD scale?

14. Genevieve- Oooh. I *love* Infernale. Such a weakness for vampire boys!

Candy_Coated- Here's a profile pic of Lestat
      [​IMG]

And here's Vic with my DC Pierre.
      [​IMG]

As for fit...both of my boys are on taller bodies. One is on the 70cm DZ body and the other is on a 68cm Crobi doll body. I think you'd be OK to go shorter but you'd need to find a sculpt with fairly wide shoulders in order for it to look right. At least in my opinion! Miracle Doll bodies are 65cm though so that's also something to consider.

15. Blithefool: Ughhh I knowww. I have been pining for him since I saw his progress pics. I am going to have a big handsome vampire man collection and I'm perfectly pleased with that. First there's my Victor Lou, then there's my Lestat, now there's the incoming Infernale head that I'm hopefully going to get a body for come november's re-release, and now Hyperon. *H* The squad will be glorious together.

Also... *boops Vic's nose* >w>

Candy_coated: Lestat does look pretty good on a 60 cm body fit-wise, but it's up to your aesthetics on whether the proportions are ok! ^~^ I took these earlier for someone else but you can see how he looks on a Resinsoul 60cm boy body, bonus profile pic:
      [​IMG]IMG_0343 by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

16. Genevieve- Is that RS WS? It matches really well!

Have you bought a body for Infernale yet? Are you gonna hybrid? Someone did that with an Akagidoll body (WS) and it was a great fit/match.

17. BlitheFool: Yes, it's RS WS and Miracledoll WS. It photographs great but RS is more stark white and MD is creamier. It actually matches those DF-H jointed hands he has on better. The match is perfectly acceptable though!

Actually at first, I was going to buy Lacrimosa as a full doll and get Infernale's head to share bodies with him so that Lacrimosa was his closed mouth/relaxed face and the Infernale would be his second expression/vampirey face. XD That was all lined up until Soom released Hyperon....
      So what I did was change my order to just Infernale's head so I could have that if all else fails, and ordered Hyperon as well. In November-December, IoS is having another release of Infernale and Lacrimosa so I was going to wait until December or so to recoup funds to get a full Lacrimosa to go with the original plans.

However, dressing an Akagidoll body sounds far easier than clothing a Class 80 >~> that is certainly something to consider. Do you happen to have a link to pics?

Edit: I googled it and found some pics. It does look really good. :O Unfortunately I ordered NS. ;v; Maybe the match is tolerable for NS ? I'll look into it.

18. Yeah those were the ones I was looking at. :3 It's WS and WS, the other pics in their flickr make it clearer. It really looks like a good hybrid!
      IoS Ns and Akagidoll Ns from my searching isn't a perfect match, but the pics I've seen look pretty decent. :3 It's certainly something to consider.

To keep this post relevant to the thread, here's an old pic of Deimos. >H>

[​IMG]Other Wig by GenevieveYay, on Flickr