1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miracledoll Discussion Thread

Dec 24, 2013

1. The proportions are certainly nice. I don't know why I remember the resin matching so much nicer than it does.

Your boy is so pretty. I really like those eyes too.

2. It's not bad, I have worse matching hybrids. >w> Super light Dikadoll NY + dark Dollzone NY...
      but I find no matter how bad the match, in pictures the hands/neck and head tend to blend together and look like they match anyways. :3

Thanks, hehe. X3 The eyes are fun, they're super super small volks acrylics. Not sure how they ended up in Deimos..

3. Do you have him in 12's? Vic's eyes are much larger than Lestats. I've got Vic in 14's

4. They are actually 8's...Again I don't know how it works at all, but it does. XD

5. 8's?! Whoa! They don't look too small either. That's crazy! He does have sorta squinty eyes though.

6. Yeah I thought they looked best! I tried 10 and 12 mm but the iris just filled up his entire eye space. I also think it's due to his squinty eyes. I tend to use eyes far smaller than the company's recommendation though, I think it usually looks best on my guys. ^3^ Miracledolls do have some small eyes compared to most other companies.

7. Thqnks! I see what you mean Blythefool. Damn dem profiles are sexy x-x

8. Welp, BlitheFool done convinced me I needed a Lestat. It didn't take much. =_=
      I convince easily.

9. YAY! He's beautiful. You won't regret it!

10. I'm sure I won't! :D I actually had the eBay page marked from several other times looking at him, so I figured it was meant to be. Plus, sale!
      If he doesn't work out for what I want, he can work for something else. I just love that mouth. LOVE.

11. Ooh! Sale even! Then it was absolutely meant to be! His mouth is wonderful. He's just really pretty. I'll admit I had him as a floating head for quite a while 'cause I wasn't quite sure what to do with him but I knew I wanted him. He ended up being one of my favorite dolls. He just looks nice in every angle when you photograph him.

12. Right? That's what I thought. How often do you go look at a doll you want and find it on sale?! If you're me, never. XD Or once, counting now.

I'm pretty excited. I had a B&G Afra a million years ago I'd made up a character for (something I don't usually do) but the character sort of outgrew that doll. That was years ago, and I've been looking for his replacement ever since but nothing has really stood out for me, so I can't wait to try this guy out!

13. Well, I can't wait to see what you do with him! Please share some photos when he arrives. The Miracle Doll thread needs more love!

14. I will!

I ordered from Jeeryama...No idea how long my wait will be. I'm hoping for short! Ish! ha

I need to go read through this thread I guess. So I'm at least a little ready when he gets here....

15. ^^ I have two Miracle Dolls that I ordered through Jeeryama and they both took about a month. It wasn't much of a wait at all.

16. Yayyy more Lestat!
      Nice to see you again VampireAngel13, hehe. Obviously we both have excellent taste in dolls. > u >
      Took some pics of my Lestat today! He has probably gone through the most wigs of my dolls...Still unsure about this one!
      [​IMG]Simply the Worst by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

17. Ah, Genevieve, I love your Lestat so much. That faceup! :aheartbea

I bet he'd look cool in a really close crop black wig.

18. Yay! That would be nice short wait for a change XD
      Though it does not give me much time to figure out eyes or faceup. Or wig. But He'll borrow a wig I've got already in his color for now so that's really ok....

Ha, right? I feel like I'm stalking you or something <.< >.>
      I love seeing your guy, he's amazing! I saw him in the database (because he's the only one. *cough*) and he is so different from BlitheFools Lestat I thought I could make him work for me too. They look completely different depending on faceups and wigs.

So speaking of eyes, are they really 14s, or would 12's look more natural?

19. ^^ I'd go with 12's, personally. That's what my guy has. And I think you could even go smaller. His eyes are *really* squinty.

20. Yeah I thought it might be 12s. He has some teeny eyes. Which is funny because his brother and bf have the biggest eyes in my collection.XD

What sucks is I never have 12mm eyes laying around (and I'll have to buy him two pairs :P ). I'll have to do some searching...