1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mirodoll Discussion Part VI

Sep 9, 2017

1. Wanna share my Nandi, head by @evie the kid up there and body by XM/Magical Angel doll but sold by Miro. This is the Bella (less mature) XM body, which means she has a smaller bust. It's been a while since I played with her, but I did the mods needed to make the body and head work together and viola! I think I'll keep her as a girl... at least for now. ;)

[​IMG]

2. Blankqueen, your boy is gorgeous! I love his wig and faceup. So handsome. Where did you get his wig?

3. I love the new black that was supposed to be transparent, but isn't, but shows no sanding marks, experiment!!! Great for drow elves!

4. Was that on FB, Steamy?

5. Yes it was.

6. [​IMG]

Found it! Verrrrrrrry cool!

7. The match looks like in a perfect proportion and ur Apollo is soooo handsome!

8. Still waiting for my Iris on 60 cm body. I ordered her with faceup and its been just about exactly 6 weeks. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. All of your comments here have made me understand that i will need to restring her and suede her joints. It's good to know that now.

More youtube watching in my future, LOL!

9. I got my two female bodies today. I had ordered the 70 cm and the 62. I was prepared for the loose stringing. I figure I can learn online how to tighten them up. But I also had a hand with broken fingers. When I looked on the website I didn't see hands in the parts section. I am guessing that they do have them to send for people. The breaks on this hand doesn't look like something I want to try glueing. I've sent an email about the hand. They had sent a free head in one box that was painted and I thought it was a very nice gift to add in. I did have to use the smaller string they sent to put on the 70cm's feet. I just added a loop to the thick string to get them on. With the holidays I am putting them aside for when I have more time to work with them.

10. That is too bad about the broken fingers but it does happen occasionally. They will get news ones out to you.
      I'm a bit confused - weren't the feet already attached?

11. About the feet on my 70 cm girl. No they didn't come attached to the body. They were in a separate bag. That 70 body is huge and they probably didn't want to chance damage to them in shipping? Maybe someone else has had them sent the same way. They did include some string that was smaller, the foot hooks wouldn't go around the large string she was strung with, so I just added extra loops knotted with the smaller string to hook the feet to and that seemed to work fine.

12. Is there a link somewhere with a comparison of all the resin colors on the Mirodoll site?

13. [​IMG]
      I don't know if this is current--I have a dark Brown Iris body that is more gray, a perfect match for Soom Dark brown. Also their WS really is Mighty White.

14. Very interesting face
      I have wanted to buy Ligtnings for a while because she looks like elves from WOW. And I think the male body will also suit for her.

15. Head is very interesting)))

16. Thank you Fish! Really appreciate your help.:love

17. Heh. If they had sent me a doll that looked like *that* when I ordered my black resin guy, I'd have been able to make my shadowperson with no problem. But no... I got gunmetal grey and a claim that it was what their black was supposed to look like. <_<

18. That one was supposed to be transparent but turned opaque black. I think they are still experimenting with color. It looks good so I hope they are keeping track of the formula.

19. hi everyone :aheartbea I am coming back to the mirodoll fold after selling my Mika last year before moving into Uni halls - I didn't think there was room for larger dolls ROFL - but of course there is ALWAYS room for larger dolls :XD: So, having resisted as long as is humanly possible, I've just bought another dark choc Mika which was in stock on miro's website - fingers crossed she's OK when I get her! I THINK from the photos her resin is a more golden brown than the purple brown my other Mika was cast in - if so, I really like this new colour although I can see from the pics it's maybe a bit patchy, but I don't mind - she's cute anyway <3 Hoping she really was in stock and I don't have to wait long!